YetiStand Alpha.

ChaoticYeti

Working on logistics for another run of 100. Those people who had ordered stands during the first round will be able to order the xl or dual arms without having to order an additional YetiStand.

WOW, now I need some more of your original stands. Let me know when PO open up. Great work brother!!!

What will be the set-up for this version if ever, Yeti? Like if I get this one, can I still configure it like the first version with the included arm attachments? I don't have the first version so I can't visualize on what to include or not include in the upcoming order. Thanks in advance. ^_^

What will be the set-up for this version if ever, Yeti? Like if I get this one, can I still configure it like the first version with the included arm attachments? I don't have the first version so I can't visualize on what to include or not include in the upcoming order. Thanks in advance. ^_^

It will be explained in the for sale thread. It has changed a little bit. A YetiStand will consist of a base, base pivot, 2 regular arms, feet, and all necessary bolts, nuts and washers for $50 ($52 for the pegged base). The 90 degree elbows, extra regular arms and all adapters will be $5 a piece each. XL arms and the dual arms will cost $10 a piece. Adding each additional arm will also include the requisite bolts, nuts, and washers.

Yeti, do you have a detolf? Would love to know if the triple arm setup can fit inside a standard ikea detolf shelf. :)

No detlof. I am sure you could get it in some sort of arrangement to fit, but it would be tight.

If adding to an existing stand, will "just the dual adapter" be sufficient to do a setup like the VF-11/YF-19 pic, or will another "regular" arm be needed as well? (I think the 2nd arm is needed to get enough height on the -19---or is an XL arm being used somewhere there?)

Similar question for making a triple. (also---will 3 fighter-mode valks fit on a triple?)

Finally---are any "free" adapters included with the stands now, or are they all sold separately?

I need at least 1 whole new stand, a dual adapter, and an XL arm, but am trying to figure out if I need even more parts... (do we know what the VF-0D will require? That is DEFINITELY going on a Yeti stand!)

If adding to an existing stand, will "just the dual adapter" be sufficient to do a setup like the VF-11/YF-19 pic, or will another "regular" arm be needed as well? (I think the 2nd arm is needed to get enough height on the -19---or is an XL arm being used somewhere there?)Similar question for making a triple. (also---will 3 fighter-mode valks fit on a triple?)Finally---are any "free" adapters included with the stands now, or are they all sold separately?I need at least 1 whole new stand, a dual adapter, and an XL arm, but am trying to figure out if I need even more parts... (do we know what the VF-0D will require? That is DEFINITELY going on a Yeti stand!)

For a 2 arm stand, as in the one I have in the "Isamu" pic, you would just need to add one dual arm to the basic YetiStand.

f4CGA9yl.jpg

The VF-22s triple stand setup in the posted pictures was acheived with 2 dual arms and 2 XL arms. All 3 could fit in fighter mode.

3RFkpxNl.jpg

I have adjusted the configuration of the stock stand and the cost of the adapters based on my experience and expenditure during the first run. No "free" adapters.

Edited by ChaoticYeti