The time has come for the heavy artillery!

So here's my proposal: a resin kit in my usual style and quality that will have the following features:

-free-pose build (build it in the pose you want), fingers too.

-the option of having open or closed missile bays (shoulders)

-translucent canopy with detailed cockpit interior (no pilot though)

-can be built as the dude or chick model (just sand off the head antenna)

I'll also look into making the cockpit hatch open with the seat deploy. Worst case you'll have to choose open or closed build versions if the hinge mechanism is too intrusive/complex.

We'd be looking at a price-point of $215 Canadian bucks (about $200 US) and I would need 30 orders to get the ball rolling. Who's with me?? ^_^

I will also accept payments in Bitcoins for the brave pioneers among you :D

Edited by captain america

You guys sitting on the fence are mad Mad MAD I tell yas the Gosu is the q-rau of Mospeada. It frakking pwns. Been waiting ages for this! !!

Well that, plus the fact that there are ZERO prospects on the horizon from any official kit/collectible companies, who probably regard Inbit offerings with as much enthusiasm as an anchor by a drowning man. The very few (garage)kit iterations of this mecha which I've seen have been disappointing to be put mildly.

Edited by captain america

If I wanted it to be poseable with let's say ball joints (like revoltech or technic) and mod it that way? When you say free pose to make it up our way that means no moving parts right (as in we need to glue in place)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Yes, free-pose means no moving parts. At least one member modded my Gurab (Pinky Space Crab) with ball-joints. It's certainly feasible, but I opt not to do this to maintain as much authenticity in the joints as possible despite their often unrealistic design. Also, ball-joints make a resin model more fragile due to the overall weight so I leave that compromise to people who really want it.

I'll be modding mine for sure. The legs don't need to move much at all, basic inwards out arms pretty much. Pic of the knee jointed looks difficult. The hands are fine the way they are pictured, nothing much happening there.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I'm not really a modeler either, and I won't have any time for this for a LONG time.

But, I mean, this is a CAP custom made Inbit GOSU resin kit for pete's sake - ! - Anyone liking the idea at all should reach and get one - JUST IN CASE.

Later you'll be kicking yourself for not going for it . . .

post-8486-0-64357400-1405430628_thumb.jpg

Smut Peddler - 2
Ignacio Ocamica - 1
DarrinG - 1
DarkArchon3000 - 2
Jasonc - 1
Tober - 2
Major Tom - 2
derex3592 - 1 (maybe 2)
ruskiiVFaussie - 1
505thAirborne - 1 (?)
neptunesurvey - 1 (maybe 2)
mechaninac - 1 (?)
Lord Uglor - 1
cool8or - 1

So that's 16 to 20 after day 1. B))

---------------------------

When will payments be due and will you require shipping up front, or later like last time?

DarrinG just pointed me to this thread, I'd be happy to sculpt pilots for this figure if the captain isn't already going to provide it. I would just need a copy of the cockpit from someone who bought it to get the correct measurements. That is of course if anyone is interested. But please focus on getting the numbers for this project first...

Sorry cap... didn't mean to intrude. I do love these Inbit sculpts!