Arcadia YF-19 coming in 2014

SCOOPUDA!

Looking at some new pictures posted, looks like the fighter mode is being compromised by the mecha. For the mecha to be short, now in fighter model the legs have to be extended from the knee joints. It changes the flow line in fighter mode.

I probably don't know what I'm talking about, and hope I'm wrong. :lol:

That's just like the VF-19's by Yamato. I don't think it's been a problem at all.

Honestly, I've never cared for the VF-19's knee joints, I think it's one of the weaker features due to the way they work. They have to extend out for fighter, and collapse for battroid, but they didn't try to disguise the exposed knee joint when it's extended.

It just winds up looking like a big black empty gap in the leg. It's not terrible, but it makes me wonder why they didn't paint it so it was hidden better. Really, it's the exact same situation with the VF-17.

Completely off the subject.. but did anyone see this?? :blink:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BPRXJ-5CIAEE_QA.jpg:large

Yes, we'll be having an explanation tomorrow.

It's Japan man, the only place you can make under-age looking dolls with a name that's half of "pedophilia"

And get away with it.

Hey, with that logic "hemophilia" would be a perversion... But yeah, I know what you mean ;)

Edited by Reïvaj

It is!

:o Exciting!

looking at the pic it seems to be 3D render. Unless the resolution on the pic itself is just terrible.

But according to google translate, B)), there will be some kind of explanation tomorrow.

Edited by r_hunter85

If they just spent as much time on boobs as they would a 30th

VT-1, we'd be somewhere.

Lulz

ZOMG They got the Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors license!!!!

I barely remember that. hahaha

I bet they just got some dead stock of the Biollante toy and moved some stuff around:

X-Plus-Biollante-Image.jpg

Edited by Gakken85

Shown weeks ago

and that CAD still looks Beautiful... :wub:

They got the watermelon license!!!!!

YOW!! they finally got the money-losing license!! ZOMG i cannot wait for my killer plants from outer space toys for $500+ USD a pop!!!!

I'm sorry---but I've always thought that was the most RETARDED looking ship in all of Macross. The TV fortress was much better...like a hollowed out asteroid or something that they made into a home base.

This thing?

fulbtzs-berrentzs.gif

It never looked like anything to me aside from blue. lol The inside of this ship was the only cool part. I prefer the Do You Remember Watermelon? ship. At least, it looks like SOMETHING. lol

Its exciting to see bad guy stuff! ..and ships for that matter. I'm really curious to see where they're going with this.

Better mean we are getting a Regult pod, Or a useful enemy mecha, I really have no need for a giant watermelon ship.

Agreed. I hope that's what this means too

It's Japan man, the only place you can make under-age looking dolls with a name that's half of "pedophilia"

And get away with it.

I'm curious where you live where under-aged girls have quadruple G tits.

If they just spent as much time on boobs as they would a 30th

VT-1, we'd be somewhere.

ok, that's... something... :huh:

Edited by anime52k8

Acadia definitely needs a separate site or page for their Macross stuff. Their current home page is definitely NSFW. I don't even dare open it at home when the wife and son are around. Heck, I won't even open it on my phone's browser when there's other people nearby.

Graham

I'm curious where you live where under-aged girls have quadruple G tits.

ok, that's... something... :huh:

Not gonna stray off topic, but the Sonico statues are not very

Adult age looking, there's more to women then T&A.

And the VT-1 was a joke, a joke about reissues being reissued again as a reissue.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Yeah, i got shocked by opening their page, never again...

lesson learned, i'll just wait till someone post pics or links of Arcadia news here.

Honestly, I've never cared for the VF-19's knee joints, I think it's one of the weaker features due to the way they work. They have to extend out for fighter, and collapse for battroid, but they didn't try to disguise the exposed knee joint when it's extended.

It just winds up looking like a big black empty gap in the leg. It's not terrible, but it makes me wonder why they didn't paint it so it was hidden better. Really, it's the exact same situation with the VF-17.

Except that the VF-17 (wich I have here) has sliding panels to fill the gaps. "Mostly", I admit, but it has them. And even in Battroid, you can extend the legs all but one "click" and use the panel to fill the gap, adding 3/4" to the height...

I love it. And the VF-19 (wich I do have here too) does not look that bad from below in Fighter mode... I think it´s all in likings

:)

Oh absolutely, I don't think those knees really detract from the VF-19. I do think they look funny when bent in battroid though, they've just got a very weirdly shaped internal mechanism. I much prefer the old fashioned moving kneecaps like the VF-1 and VF-11 had, and I always thought the VF-19 would have the same thing. Oh well. :p

Anyway, yeah, sorry to drag the subject off to the watermelon patch. I can't wait to see more of those missile packs. ^_^

Yeah I am way excited about this release. Even more so than the Alto YF-29. I am soooo glad they are giving us the hard points that this thing deserves. I wonder why bandai left the hard points off of all the releases they made? The VF-25 has hard points, but the toys are missing them and the VF-171 you had to buy the Super Parts and swap the wings. I think Arcadia will do fine if they pace the releases and maybe hit better price points. If they can do that I think the audience will be bigger. I pay for the things love, so I can't be too bothered if this thing is going to cost a lot.

In the pic of the YF-19 prototype shots, did anyone mention what the red thing that's there in the middle with the VF-0D and Sheryl doll is? :unsure:

pic

Not sure, it looks like a ghost to me. Bandai has sold the Frontier license before, is there any chance Arcadia is getting it? they keep dropping those damn hints. I hope they wait though, as I spent a ton so far on DX renewals lol.

Not sure, it looks like a ghost to me. Bandai has sold the Frontier license before, is there any chance Arcadia is getting it? they keep dropping those damn hints. I hope they wait though, as I spent a ton so far on DX renewals lol.

Hmmm... A red ghost huh..? In the middle of Macross Plus...

x9-ghost-2_zps9aaba103.gif

The Ghost X-9. I think you might be on to something there. ;)

Edited by Tober