macross-sale at HLJ again!

treatment

• 3 weeks later...

Too bad I don't want a 22S. All I want right now are some stands and the 11C. Not sure if I should jump on this now, or just wait longer, since I don't quite have the funds right now and I don't like carrying balances on my credit card.

why cant their shipping sales coincide with their macross sales? :(

your wish comes true.... :)

well, if you're talking about the ems-sale, then not so sure about that.

currently, the EMS-sale seems to require you to get an item from their specific ems-campaign sale-page.

also, the EMS-sale currently states:

IMPORTANT: Due to weight and size restrictions, larger orders may be split into multiple shipping boxes. The 2,000 yen shipping rate will be charged per box, not per order. Example: If a large single order must be shipped in two boxes, the total shipping charged will be 4,000 yen (2,000 yen x 2). Please note that we cannot make estimates about whether particular orders will fit into a single shipping box, or provide details on our various box sizes. For very rough estimate purposes, the largest shipping box the postal service will accept measures 82cm x 57cm x 44cm, and can weigh up to 30kg. These limits are lower for some countries.

so, i guess, just be careful...

fwiw, i hope the exchange-rate gets better before this current Macross-sale ends.

or i may have to wait for their spring-2012 sale instead. -_-

well, if you're talking about the ems-sale, then not so sure about that.

currently, the EMS-sale seems to require you to get an item from their specific ems-campaign sale-page.

also, the EMS-sale currently states:

so, i guess, just be careful... [...]

As far as I can see the only three Macross related products eligible for the EMS-sale are the Yamato1/60 VF-22S Sturmvogel II Max and Miria and the Yamato1/3000 SDF-1 Macross Transformable.

http://www.hlj.com/scripts/specialsale/?Count=96&DisplayMode=images&randstr=rp3209k9

For those that owns the SDF-1 1/3000, will it fit in the EMS box (82cm X 57cm 44cm) and a VF-1 1/48? I hope there's more room for a few 1/60s too??

From HLJ: 49.3 x 36.6 x 14.3 cm / 1730g.

So yes. A few months ago when I got my SDF-1, it came in a giant box along with an MP-10. I don't know about a few 1/60's, but at least one should fit.

Thinking of getting the Katejina figure from them, which leaves some budget for something else. I was thinking of getting one of those 1/100 VF-25s, but the Grace VF-27 is tempting. Any opinions on that kit, or should i just get the cheaper non-tranformables?

"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in". Had to buy a 1/60 Hikaru VF-1J to finish my display and couldn't resist the 1/60 Angel Birds. Some pretty good deals are to be had. If only buying display space was as easy as buying the actual toys...

Looks like I'll be picking up a Max 1A or 22S. I need a Max valk, Masterpiece 1J doesn't count

As a mutual owner, I can concur. No, no it doesn't. It's better than nothing, though.

Fire valk is tempting......just hate that Red scheme though. Lol :D

Chris

VF-11B is very tempting, but I'm still holding out for a different scheme. (like Milia'S or VFX-2)

Simple solution: http://www.testors.com/category/133656/

So any idea if this is indeed one of the safe Vf-1J Hikaru's on sale (shoulder wise)? Also anyone with both a Vf-21 and Vf-22 1/60 feel the differences are enough (any?) to warrant having both?

I bought a VF-1J from Amiami a few months ago. I had the clear canopy and new hip connection, so it was all good. I know they released new waves of the VF-1J, so I assume HLJ has some of the new ones. Take that for what it's worth.

Picked up an 11C last night. About time I had that valk.

Edited by pud333

So any idea if this is indeed one of the safe Vf-1J Hikaru's on sale (shoulder wise)? Also anyone with both a Vf-21 and Vf-22 1/60 feel the differences are enough (any?) to warrant having both?

I bought each paint scheme just to be a completist and recently decided to open them. I gotta say I they do look good in fighter mode but battroid still disappoints me since I never trust the legs to stay in place. If I could do it over again, I'd only only get a 22 if I had extra money during this sale as I'd rather scoop up one of the other awesome deals instead.