1:60 GBP-1 !?

CF18

Found in new hobby show pictures

http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/be-j/sin1010/index08.htm

Yamato is of course showing off the 1:48 VF1J with fastpacks, but look at what is standing next to it?

Come on Graham you can tell us the truth now.  :D

BTW what up with the purple helmet here?

http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/be-j/sin1010/index11.htm

This thread makes me wonder if I'd even buy a GBP in 1/60 if they released one. I'd be very tempted to hold out for one in 1/48, but then again, I might not be able to resist the temptation.

I wonder if they'd release it with another VF-1J or if they'd release the armor by itself, like the 1/48 fast packs.

Edited by Draykov

WOW. Definately will be joining my collection, if it's for real! The hands are definately different.... but then again given the forearms of the GBP I wouldn't be surprised if the toys pop out hands don't "reach" all the way (if they're not blocked entirely by the design).

Who's VF-0S design is that (page 7)?

DSCN2285.JPG

Edited by Uxi

Hello,

It would be totally sweet if that ends up being a Yamato.

It makes sense, because I would not think that Yamato would allow a either a custom valkyrie or another companies kit to be placed on their display and next to their products.

If it is true, then perhaps the 1/48 will follow suit. ;)

Sincerely,

Christopher B)

To those who doubt based solely on the hands....

Oh ye of little faith, has not Yamato already shown you TV hands on a 1/48?

Do you think our 1/60's so lowly that they too should not recieve such a gift?

To Yamato...

Throw in a TV Hikaru pilot and I am so, so, in baby. :D

Edit: off topic, but besides the purple helmet (man, feel dirty just typing it :p ), what's up with the Gauges from Appleseed on page 9?!? I was all like "Gauges! Cool!" until I looked at the legs.... Those don't look like any Gauges legs I remember. Plus, if Yamato's gonna make me buy a new Bri, they could atlest make some more changes to 'em, give him moveable legs at least... shesh.

Edited by LePoseur

To those who doubt based solely on the hands....

Oh ye of little faith, has not Yamato already shown you TV hands on a 1/48?

Do you think our 1/60's so lowly that they too should not recieve such a gift?

To Yamato...

Throw in a TV Hikaru pilot and I am so, so in, baby. :D

The hands make me wonder if this is a non-transformable valk with the armor permanently attached. I would like to see a better picture.

I would also like to see a better picture of the 1/48 pilot.

I am not convinced it is Yammie 1/60. It looks a little too short. The shoulders just aren't right. And those hands!!! Gah!!! No 1/60 TV Valk released thus far has such gargantuan manos. I mean, those things are big enough to burn diesel.

I will wait for Graham to confirm. And if I am wrong, I am wrong. Ain't nothin' wrong with a little humble pie.

VF-0S

Well, I guess this picture answers the question of if the VF-0 will have FAST packs. :D

For those that missed it, they are on the legs. And before anyone freaks, these look more in line with something that would be on an atmospheric fighter and not in space - returning to the original, real-world, style FAST packs I guess.

Blackace you just have to make a complete review of this Tokyo Hobby Show :D

VF-0S

Well, I guess this picture answers the question of if the VF-0 will have FAST packs. :D

For those that missed it, they are on the legs. And before anyone freaks, these look more in line with something that would be on an atmospheric fighter and not in space - returning to the original, real-world, style FAST packs I guess.

I would say their more extra fuel tanks like what we see on current day fighters. Smooth move, Kawamori-san!

And those are Hasegawas. I soooo can't wait for the Hasegawa SV-51!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vostok 7

Maybe this is why the VF-1J Hikaru was not announced along with the re-issue Roy Strike, and M&M valks. VF-1J w/ GBP. Maybe there is hope for a Hikaru Strike after all.

1/60 GBP 1J? If it's true, then I'll be buying another 1/60 after all. After Millia of course.

Other possibility is a hasegawa, wouldn't surprise me since they already released the fast and strike pack vf-1's.

more helmets

Hi Slaxed, could we have closeups on the 1/48 VF-1S Hikaru with Fps or any larger pictures of the GPB? Thanks

Boy i do hope they will make the GPB armor for the VF-1J, anyways i will be getting the 1/48 VF-1J with Fps, slapped the Fps onto the VF-1S Roy, there you have an accurate VF-1S TV version. And my VF-1J will wait for its GPB armor hopefully.

Cheers

i almost lost my breath...... :o

that GBP looks like 1/48.

be it one full figure or armor add-on, it's coming with me :D

wah! what's with those helmets?

now we have roy's helmet and it seems to me that they are trying to get max's helmet color right.....hmmm purple eater......

who is buying those helmets? :(:unsure:

yes! macross zero!! whoohoo...!!! :lol:

well, i think it's a little better, i sharpened it.

post-25-1065721505.jpg

EDIT: once i figure out the enhance option on this program, i will enhance the pic.

Edited by Lightning 06