6 hours ago, TangledThorns said:

Looks good but have yet to pay to see a Deadpool movie in a theater.

So far other than a couple of exceptions, they’re the only X-Men movies worth paying for.

11 hours ago, TangledThorns said:

Looks good but have yet to pay to see a Deadpool movie in a theater.

The first was the funniest movie I'd seen in a theatre since Ace Ventura.  I refused to watch the second one on general principles and I'm teetering on being sold on this one.

I didn't see Wolverine in the cowl, I've seen promo art and merch, but no actual shots in the movie itself. I hope it doesn't get thrown away really quickly, the suit is fantastic don't get me wrong, but I want Hugh with that damn cowl on. 

3 hours ago, Tking22 said:

I didn't see Wolverine in the cowl, I've seen promo art and merch, but no actual shots in the movie itself. I hope it doesn't get thrown away really quickly, the suit is fantastic don't get me wrong, but I want Hugh with that damn cowl on. 

I think it’s draped over his back in most scenes 

When the fights start getting bonkers or there's lots of jumping and leaping happening, they'll have him put on the cowl. . .

. . . and call in the stunt-double/bring in the CGI.  ;)

18 hours ago, mechaninac said:

This will likely make money... still won't save the MCU.

I was kinda thinking a bit about this and a part of me wants to think Disney would learn from this, but they’ve been given lesson after lesson and still mess things up badly. I think they’re too hard headed and stuck in their ways to be taught anything and the only successes they have are flukes with the like Guardians of the Galaxy or Spider-Man. Personally I liked the last Spidey film the first time I saw it, but after a second watch it’s definitely too gimicky. Hopefully Deadpool doesn’t end up feeling like it’s relying on a gimmick 

4 hours ago, jvmacross said:

No faith in Marvel Jesus?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxMo-IfH7Yi5VzRKCVi-1

Even Marvel Jesus won't be able to wash the crud off the feet of the upcoming Captain America (without Captain America) movie or Blade, nor every other piece of celluloid cringe that Disney/Feige -- or Sony, for that matter:  Morbius, Madame Web, Craven... -- has in store for the post Endgame moribund MCU.  Will there be individual successes?  Sure, but the post Perlmutter Marvel is a rudderless ship at best, a sinking one at worst.

I've been mostly alright with the MCU both during and after the Endgame run. I haven't seen Madame Web or Craven yet, though I have very little interest in seeing Craven. I caught Morbius on TV and it was just alright. 

2 hours ago, Thom said:

I've been mostly alright with the MCU both during and after the Endgame run. I haven't seen Madame Web or Craven yet, though I have very little interest in seeing Craven. I caught Morbius on TV and it was just alright. 

Madame Web, Morbius and Kraven aren't MCU, they're Sony's elseworld Spider-Man without Spider-Man movies. 

1 hour ago, Bolt said:

I'm definitely watching this. And I don't think it's gonna suck. 

Agreed, looks like an absolute blast!

45 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

Madame Web, Morbius and Kraven aren't MCU, they're Sony's elseworld Spider-Man without Spider-Man movies. 

Hah! Goes to show how much I pay attention to who makes these shows. All the same to me!:D

The sooner they get away from time travel and multiverse shenanigans, the better.

Only the Loki series was able to pull a good story out this stuff.  And I was ready to MDK them after Season 1 of it.

Deadpool’s probably gonna thumb his nose at all of it.  So at least, it will entertain in that regard.

3 hours ago, Bolt said:

I'm definitely watching this. And I don't think it's gonna suck. 

2 hours ago, Tking22 said:

It's going to be a fun summer.  I'm watching this on day 1 that it gets released in theaters.  I also already have a space on my blu-ray shelf for the blu-ray.

2 hours ago, Tking22 said:

I thought they were supposed to tie into the amazing Spider-Man movies with  Andrew IMG_2604.jpeg.067388736f38ecdc1d720ffe0b6efc5f.jpeg