For P-Bandai Japan , it seems to be Geo locked for Japan only .   So you will need to use a VPN and connect to a Japan server .     

if you don’t have VPN , you can try this one call Tunnelbear .  They have a free account that should have Japan servers but it’s limited to 500MB a month ,which should be more than enough to check out P-Bandai Japan. 

What is the difference between a free and paid TunnelBear account?

All TunnelBear plans, free and paid, have the same performance levels.

Our free TunnelBear accounts allow you to have access to 500MB of data per month. This data resets on the monthly anniversary of your account creation. Unused data does not carry over. Free accounts are best used to determine whether TunnelBear will work for your needs.

https://help.tunnelbear.com/hc/en-us/categories/360000504852-Accounts

I already have a different VPN subscription so I won’t be testing tunnelbear out , but since they offer Japan servers , I don’t see why it won’t work .   So if you need to check out P-Bandai Japan and do not have a VPN then you should try tunnelbear and let others know the results.  Hope this works for you 

Edited by F360

Thank you everyone for the suggestions! I have deleted cookies and adjust my browser settings but still can't get through. I will be trying out tunnelbear next and see how that goes. It's kinda like Bandai doesn't want their oversea customers to know how little they offer to other regions. 

On 1/13/2022 at 5:24 AM, General Rasp said:

It's kinda like Bandai doesn't want their oversea customers to know how little they offer to other regions. 

What's funny is that they only offer small sizes to US region for their jacket and shirts. Hahaha! :lol: 

Edited by no3Ljm

On 1/15/2022 at 1:34 PM, no3Ljm said:

What's funny is that they only offer small sizes to US region for their jacket and shirts. Hahaha! :lol: 

Back then its about big and loose fit,  now seems its more about tight and skinny fit.  :p

2 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

anyone here wear Bandai gear^_^

whenever I see their gear it always look pretty pricey.  The price does not match with the items for me.     I mean when I see a Bandai toy, I see a premium item , I want it, I need it.     But when I see a $150 Bandai gundam Wallet.. hmmmm :blink: yeah....... dont really want it or need it.    

I do like some of their military style jackets but for the price I might as well get real military jackets. 

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

Only if you have muscles.:D

I don't have much fat . :D

13 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Amuro likes feeling fancy sometimes?

12 hours ago, crackpot said:

Hmmmmm... not worth a second of Trans Am.

12 hours ago, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

According to certain dojin artists, all of them.

12 hours ago, F360 said:

Peach John is a well know underwater brand there ,so they do offer many anime theme sets.   Their price is pretty normal and fair too ,  nothing like the overcharged Bandai outfits/gears . 

11 hours ago, 68whiskey said:

Im waiting on the Trans Am color lolz

:lol:

1 hour ago, leeboo1211 said:

So... I have to ask. Does Trans Am color undies make the evening business go 3X Faster? I'm not sure that's desirable, depending on your point of view lol. 

Given how long it takes women sometimes, yes, it can be desirable. It also adds that extra "oomph"!

8 minutes ago, leeboo1211 said:

I assume followed by a period of immobility as the "GN particles" recharge?

Not a bad thing too since most of the time most women seem to have less need of periods of immobility and duration to recharge after spending all those "GN paricles." Setsuna would easily go from "I am Gundam" to "I am gonna die" if it weren't for the required cool down period.

On 1/19/2022 at 7:15 PM, weiser21 said:

METAL BUILD SNIPER PACK up on pbandai USA.

https://p-bandai.com/us/item/N2606407001001

I just went to pre order these and the limit is now 2 instead of 3. I dont know if its lame that bandai has pulled this or that those scab resellers have ruined it for the rest of us

On 1/19/2022 at 5:15 PM, weiser21 said:

METAL BUILD SNIPER PACK up on pbandai USA.

https://p-bandai.com/us/item/N2606407001001

Please make sure to double-check your order later today. P-Bandai US posted this message:

Jan 19th 2022 Update: 
Today, this item was able to purchase due to system error.
This will not affect the stock amount prepared and will re-start the pre-order from Jan 21st 2:00 AM (EST).

2 hours ago, carlsylar said:

Most expensive Metal Build ever

2 hours ago, General Rasp said:

Hopefully it will be worth it.

It will, if they added an extra shield without the polka dots. Now it's a stretch if they will add that regular looking shield in the add-on HWS down the line. :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

It will, if they added an extra shield without the polka dots. Now it's a stretch if they will add that regular looking shield in the add-on HWS down the line. :rolleyes:

Now it only comes with 2guns 1shield 6funnel. However, those 2 full cloth crossbone gundams come with so many weapons.

44 minutes ago, carlsylar said:

Now it only comes with 2guns 1shield 6funnel. However, those 2 full cloth crossbone gundams come with so many weapons.

True. And I agree. However, we can't really stop Bandai's price dictation on their Metal Build releases. It's been climbing up release after release. So at this point with the price they're asking, I only want them to add a non-polkadot extra shield. And I also want them to follow correct scaling. I'm expecting Hi-Nu to stand between 20 to 21cm. :rolleyes:

Actually even their MRD line is going up compared to when the line was just starting. It's crazy. :unsure:

• no3Ljm changed the title to Gundam METAL & Chogokin Line (MBuild/MStructure/GFFMComposite/MRDamashii)