expensive as all hell, but still attainable FTM, i suppose...

Lol it is. I'll stick to looking at Kickers pictures

Hey I didn't have a job back then that was stable..had to make due...but not anymore 55318906_zps503f1e2a.gif

YOINK!

No seriously though those come in handy if you want to create levels.The good ol'days...

YF19Goodies_zps5129bed5.jpg

My God that's more than what my local anime store had back in the day! Very Awesome!

For the Virgins...

VirginRoad_zpsbc6436e7.jpg

Is that a 1/48 scale Valkyrie. Wow!

Found some old pics from 07-08 I think..

S5301133_zps38f51364.jpg

S5301142_zps85ab318c.jpg

Hey kicker, sorry just wanted to ask, is the brown valk custom made? I've never seen that before and i'm quite sure these are all 1/48 valks.

anyway, time to save up and get me more 1/48 valks :)

Did you ever post your pic of your entire room's collection? Would love to see how your display cabinets are laid out ;)

a year ago i had one.. but it was old and then I switched it to library style, and then back since the wife said it was better to keep it an open layout.

Hey kicker, sorry just wanted to ask, is the brown valk custom made? I've never seen that before and i'm quite sure these are all 1/48 valks.

anyway, time to save up and get me more 1/48 valks :)

Custom Kakizaki made by Wickedpr1nce. I figured since there was a Hikaru, Max and Miria..hey why not have one for good ol' Ben

Wow, what's wrong with the TV image? It's all horribly blocky. Maybe you need a remastered blu-ray!

That was the ADV versions. Well it was an upgrade from the VHS version.

DSC_0034_zps5ba2a485.jpg

Then these were available...

DSC_0100_zpsfff747b6.jpg

Love my custom case that was done by someone here on the forum. I think he said this was box 000

DSC_0101_zpsfade709b.jpg

DSC_0104_zpsda508541.jpg

DSC_0103_zpsf3cd7094.jpg

DSC_0102_zps5fab6e35.jpg

Then grabbed these.....

DSC_0099_zps16be824b.jpg

Awaiting the release for Plus to Complete the cycle...Don't ask why for some reason I don't count Frontier on there.. then again I already have frontier.

Okay I promise that's my last post for a while. I have to work on the Hot toys display detolfs this week. Thor and DX11 arriving.

Impressive collection

I wonder what would you guys do if a disaster strike and you had to leave your homes.

I would go down with my Valks! :D

Nice collection, Mommar! Wish I had enough space and a nice camera to show mine :(

Edited by xrentonx

Compared to many others it doesn't seem very large but there really aren't too many 1/60 Yamato Valks I'm missing anymore. Four 1F's, one 11B, Three YF-19's, a 21 and 22 and the Fire Valk are it really.

In the case of disaster, they burn. They're nice and all but not worth killing myself over. The only real risk around here is a fire and maybe a minor chance of tornado's, flooding or earthquake (there's a chance of one of those anywhere though.)

Is that an open shelf concept? Awesome collection! But doesn't it get dusty?

It's not a concept, it's just the only shelf I have. Yes, it gets ridiculously dusty (especially in New Mexico during the windy Spring Time.) I have to go over everything with cotton swabs in some cases every few months.