Hi-Metal R

joppewo

10 minutes ago, MKT said:

I love me more VF-4.. and as I'm typing this I'm thinking Bandai would sooner release these than the dang Tomahawk.

Now with my luck, I'll pull the trigger on the Focker homage, and Bandai will announce the next day Max and Millia's... Which for me, is a bit of double dipping regret as it's the same mold, and only plan to sink in multiplies with the Zero line, especially with a fodder 0A and fodder SV-51... 

10 hours ago, Raikkonen said:

You're the holy guardian of archived images!!!! Thank you!!!

Dammit, that Max 😍... I guess this was a long time ago (During my collecting time out), and I guess in true Bandai fashion, now locked in the deep freezer... 

You're welcome. :hi:

That image is from Tamashii Nations 2018. And yes, that's been awhile. ;) 

6 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

You're welcome. :hi:

That image is from Tamashii Nations 2018. And yes, that's been awhile. ;) 

6 years... and nothing since... 😶... I now feel that Tomahawk pain... 

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Raikkonen said:

6 years... and nothing since... 😶... I now feel that Tomahawk pain... 

Well, who knows? One more year, and maybe they will finally release Tomahawk and Phalanx in celebration of its 10th Anniversary since it was teased back in Tamashii Nations 2015. You never know, they also might add Nousjadeul-Ger in the mix as well. :spiteful:

5639b4d01896f.jpg.ba02bd3dfc766a10b8b95326a20ece97.jpg

5639b4fe08b04.jpg.545f9ee4d36027d5759da4799782f5ef.jpg

5639cc482ff84.jpg.9e6ec52707288eb73685674a3493b699.jpg

Edited by no3Ljm

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Well, who knows? One more year, and maybe they will finally release Tomahawk and Phalanx in celebration of its 10th Anniversary since it was teased back in Tamashii Nations 2015. You never know, they also might add Nousjadeul-Ger in the mix as well. :spiteful:

5639b4d01896f.jpg.ba02bd3dfc766a10b8b95326a20ece97.jpg

5639b4fe08b04.jpg.545f9ee4d36027d5759da4799782f5ef.jpg

5639cc482ff84.jpg.9e6ec52707288eb73685674a3493b699.jpg

That picture hurts... would love me a re-release VE and VT... And the VF-1 in that DYRL grey... And the Regults... ...Nousjadeul-Ger, why not, that too... 

10 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Hahaha 10th Anniversary Blue Balls Memorial! Only at Tamashii Nations 2025. :p

1 hour ago, jenius said:

When we were excited about BW going international, we didn't realize it meant a bunch of boring reissues.

And a bunch of VF-1's from different companies. Whether it's Big West's or Robotech's.

On 5/23/2024 at 10:02 AM, jenius said:

When we were excited about BW going international, we didn't realize it meant a bunch of boring reissues.

On 5/23/2024 at 11:08 AM, no3Ljm said:

And a bunch of VF-1's from different companies. Whether it's Big West's or Robotech's.

Honestly, I kinda did. Old school Macross is the biggest thing of the franchise outside Japan

1 hour ago, Big s said:

Honestly, I kinda did. Old school Macross is the biggest thing of the franchise outside Japan

Yes, to have VF-1s become prolific is a good thing; even if many of us have all the VF-1s we can take (I'm not there yet, though).

Seeing some store shelf space occupied by Gundams feature more Macross would be wonderful to behold.

11 hours ago, Radioguy said:

Yes, to have VF-1s become prolific is a good thing; even if many of us have all the VF-1s we can take (I'm not there yet, though).

Seeing some store shelf space occupied by Gundams feature more Macross would be wonderful to behold.

This right here: "Seeing some store shelf space occupied by Gundams feature more Macross would be wonderful to behold." This would be amazing and isn't asking much. Yes Gundam is popular but there's a hunger for Macross out here that isn't getting fulfilled.