1/60 VE-1 and VT-1 are out!???

CHAN

Looking better by the minute, boy it would be hard to resist those babies.

Arrgghh!! Must focussed on what i have saved up for.

:p

Cheers

You know you can´t resist the urge to buy both :lol:

You must not resist

You must not resist

You must not resist

You must not resist

You must not resist

:D

Couple o' observations

It appears that the boosters on the Seeker connect differently. No pin holes, instead those gray attachments. Maybe so they can move or something?

Also can the Seeker be transformed into a normal fighter without any FP's? There is not a pic on the box in that mode like there is with the VT-1.

Can't wait to get mine personally.

Edited by Rabidweezil

Looking better by the minute, boy it would be hard to resist those babies.

Arrgghh!! Must focussed on what i have saved up for.

:p

Cheers

You know you can´t resist the urge to buy both :lol:

You must not resist

You must not resist

You must not resist

You must not resist

You must not resist

:D

Hahaha, trying very hard to resist them. Im doing up my Hasegawa VE-1T and VT-1 SuperO, so thats some form of consolation. But i will probably kick myself in the ass for not getting these yamato versions much later in the future. Anyways i only love these two valks becos of their unique appearance and looks in the fighter mode. Maybe i will get them when i pop by Hong Kong next year in Jannuary. For now its the upcoming 2 1/48 Fps and 2 1/48 VF-1S Hikaru and 1 1/48 VF-1J. Thats what im saving for.

Cheers

:ph34r::lol:

I've been wanting these two since I saw the Takatoku/Bandai ones on eBay way back then. Now that Yamato has made their versions, I am at least buying 3 of each of them. The bad thing is, is that Yamato is releasing them both simultaneously along with the 1/48 scale armor packs. I can't handle all this at once! I'll have to figure something out... 2xVT-1, 2xVE-1, 2-1/48 FPs or 1xVT-1, 1xVE-1, 3x1/48 FPs, etc. etc.

They both look great. I'm trying not to buy both at once, especially since I just paid for Fast Packs for my 1/48 Hikaru, but aahhh. I ordered a Super O from TMP already, can't wait to get it.

I'm kind of curious about the Elint though, the different way the boosters connect and the antennae arm attached permanently to the backpack. Maybe a dumb question, but was the Elint ever meant to fly bare without the stuff on it? Doesn't look like you can rotate the backpack back to fly as just fighter.

I just paid for Fast Packs for my 1/48 Hikaru, but aahhh. I ordered a Super O from TMP already, can't wait to get it.

Same here....I just paid my order of 2 1/48 Fast Packs from VE.....and I also traded in my YF-21 FP for Mylene's 1/60 Super and Strike Valkyries. Looks like I'll have to hold back on the Super and Elint for two or three weeks. :ph34r:

Jesus , Yamato had us waiting a long time for new 1/60s , wonder if they´ll continue much further after the Monster and Q-rau , well they have been busy with the 1/48 so maybe they switch to 1/60 mass production back again...who knows.

I´m that of a big fan of these valks so I´ll have to pass , but another toy I pass now is another toy I´ll get tomorrow :lol:;)

What´s up with the Boxes ? is Yamato venturing into the pet transportation business or what ? that thing can fit my cat ! Standing UP !! :blink:

Wow. Was planning on skipping both of these, but might have to get the Super 0... i'm surprised! I think I can live w/o the Elintseeker, though...

I personally have never owned a VE-1 toy or model kit so I've  been waiting forever for the VE-1. Can't wait for our shipment to arrive * stares at clock on the wall *

The sooner you get them the soonerI'll get them. Thanks Tam :) !

Hehe, you're very welcome :D I'm trying to get the exact dimensions for the boxes 'cause I think we need to stock up on big boxes! (*Maybe Yamato has stock in box companies?*)

I never cared about the VE-1, but I told myself I was done with DYRL Valk's (except the 1/48 Hikaru VF-1S and the fast pack kit to go with it). I told myself that I would not buy the 1/60 Super O... I lied. I must have this Valkyrie. :D

Wow, I wasnt even planning on buying either, but they pretty nice in the packaging, maybe I'll have a change of heart afterall.

I think I am starting to feel the same way.

Same here. I'd been considering getting possibly an Elint, and had little interest in the Super O, but after seeing the O , I'm gonna have to get one. It's just so beautiful.....

Man, that hinge thing on the back of the VE-1 for the dish rod doesn't look all that. It's too plain and makes the VE-1 look too toylike. Looking at the Bandai version on Valkyrie Factory, it looks like the dish assembly attached to the inner side of the boosters. That looks MUCH better allowing the VE-1 to transform into fighter mode without the armor. Looks like that rod on the Yamato version can't be removed from the backpack. That sucks! What a letdown! Anyone know if this is accurate to the lineart? Here's a pic of the Bandai version with the dish assembly attached to the boosters from Valkyrie Factory.

ve_1_gerwalk.01

That looks MUCH better allowing the VE-1 to transform into fighter mode without the armor. Looks like that rod on the Yamato version can't be removed from the backpack. That sucks! What a letdown! Anyone know if this is accurate to the lineart?

I've only seen the ELINT in the Macross Design Works and DYRL, so as far as official lineart goes, the exact attachment point for the dish arm is left to interpretation.

My take on it not being able to xform as easily is I don't think switching to fighter mode w/out the booster pack/accessories should be an issue. The ELINT is a special purpose/duty aircraft and * wouldn't * normally be exposed to the hostile environments that would require it's equipment to be jettisoned.

As far as the toy aspect goes, mine may go from battroid to fighter twice a year just to keep the joints from seizing. :p

I am not concerned about floppiness or shoulder problems, as they will stay in fighter mode for the majority of their existence.

They never transformed in the movie.

Just one question... what was Kawamori drinking when he designed the heads on these things?