Christmas has FINALLY arrived! Were you naughty...

UN Spacy

Me? Someone from another forum sent me this Planet Killer. When my MP Convoy comes in it'll be a battle for shelf supremacy. :blink:

Well?

Did YOU get (or give) a gift that was Anime or Sci-Fi related?

post-26-1072364053_thumb.jpg

New DVD Player, Babylon 5 Seasons 2 and 3, and a practice sword.

The best toys I {ever got for X-mas}: a Sony cybershot digicam (finally!) from my parents, and some transformers stuff--a reish powermaster OP, a G1 reish smokescreen, and a Armada scavenger---WTF?!!

I bought a Unicron (as an early X-mas present for myself) a few weeks ago when I went out shopping with my friends and now they think I'm a big time TF collector...apparently they think all my Valks and chogos are transformers...I ain't complaining though cos these toys will have to hold me over until the one transfomer I really want arrives--MPOP! The rest were as expected, socks, tighty whities, and shirts.

I feel like I'm eleven again, the last time I got both toys and underwear at the same time for X-mas!!! ;):):)

edit: {in the bracket}

Edited by GDomino

I got a Honda Element! No more driving a beat-up '94 Chevy Van from work! Of course, I bought it for myself, but it smells like Christmas to me.

I also got about 8 million dollars in Home Depot gift certificates. Apparently everyone in my family realizes what it means to buy a 90-year old home.

Yikes sorry for the misconception....we just found out. Whether it is a boy or a girl it is up in the air. All it means is that I am now really poor. (But very very happy! :D )

Rob

Congrats! I know the exact feeling. My wife is pregnant and so is her sister and our sister-in-law. All of them due within a few months of each other. Thus, everyone is tight and we did not exchange many gifts this year. Which was is actually very nice if you have a lot of family members like us. We are all excited about the Christmas' to come with the herd of kids on the way.

I have the best girlfriend in the world, she got me Tamala 2010 on DVD, and the soundtrack with a little Catty&Co. I-man Most excellent! Also got the Simpsons season 1 DVD box set and surround sound speakers for my computer! Amongst other presents.

Got my roommate Double Dash for Christmas.

Post-holiday I'm thinking of getting a new sound card to compliment those speakers, a GBA SP, and start collecting the Alternators. I also need to nab that MPC Convoy.

Hmmm, let's see..... I got a whole bunch of stuff that's related to my car:

Craftsman Mechanics' tool set

Craftsman Rally tool box

Panasonic CD stereo with MP3/WMA (my car has NONE at the moment, the seller took it out)

Brookstone detailing kit

Audigy 2 ZX sound card, but I need to trade it in because it doesn't have to optical out for my surround sound

Japanese style wood/paper lamp

Jacket (but a hella nice one, from Fred Segal, so it must have cost a lot)

$50 certificate for Amoeba Music

1/24 Calsonic Nissan Skyline R33 kit

And $200 cash

But unfortunately, nothing Sci-Fi or Anime. In fact, I'm kinda depressed because I didn't get anything I can really use at the moment! Don't really have any car projects, plus it's been raining on and off. And I'm afraid the rewiring on my stereo is above me. But at least I'll go get a replacement sound card this afternoon, And I think I'll but a new vidcard, too. My Ti4200 is starting to show its age, a Radeon 9600 should suffice as a replacement.

Wait, I did GIVE one sci fi related item: MG Gogg for my brother. (He's a big MSM fan)

I got a flying lesson.

:blink:

This is what I get for asking my parents to "surprise me"... :lol:

I should perhaps explain the background here. There is scale that people like Chuck Yeager, Douglas Bader, and Max Jenius are at the top of.

I'm somewhere down at the other end. It took me nine tries to pass my driving test.

So, remind me... its back for up, and forward for down, yes? :lol:

Hmmm, let's see..... I got a whole bunch of stuff that's related to my car:

Craftsman Mechanics' tool set

Craftsman Rally tool box

Panasonic CD stereo with MP3/WMA (my car has NONE at the moment, the seller took it out)

Brookstone detailing kit

Audigy 2 ZX sound card, but I need to trade it in because it doesn't have to optical out for my surround sound

Japanese style wood/paper lamp

Jacket (but a hella nice one, from Fred Segal, so it must have cost a lot)

$50 certificate for Amoeba Music

1/24 Calsonic Nissan Skyline R33 kit

And $200 cash

But unfortunately, nothing Sci-Fi or Anime. In fact, I'm kinda depressed because I didn't get anything I can really use at the moment! Don't really have any car projects, plus it's been raining on and off. And I'm afraid the rewiring on my stereo is above me. But at least I'll go get a replacement sound card this afternoon, And I think I'll but a new vidcard, too. My Ti4200 is starting to show its age, a Radeon 9600 should suffice as a replacement.

Wait, I did GIVE one sci fi related item: MG Gogg for my brother. (He's a big MSM fan)

Can I move into your house?!

Xmas was cool for me. Got my presents from my mom two weeks ago, which was a coat and the new Jay-Z CD. And the Finding Nemo DVD from my coworker for a pollyanna gift (Which rocks btw!). I'm STILL waiting for Spidey J to bless me with my TRUE Christmas present. That my MP Convoy is ready for shipping (Hurry up man!!!!).