Tamashii Online Exclusive DX Chogokin Tornado Parts for VF25F/G

IXTL

Where did you order yours from? Mine was shipped from NY on Monday.

He (neoexcaliber) also ordered from N-Y and given the reason that Bandai split their stock allocation leading to a delay in his order being shipped.

-b.

Mine still says preparation in progress. Are they actually going to be able to fill all their orders? Are they going to issue refunds if they can't or are they just going to take everyone's money and then refuse to answer questions like a bunch of scumbags? I really hate doing business with these people. <_<

Mine still says preparation in progress. Are they actually going to be able to fill all their orders? Are they going to issue refunds if they can't or are they just going to take everyone's money and then refuse to answer questions like a bunch of scumbags? I really hate doing business with these people. <_<

I asked them why they sent me the preparation e-mail when they didn't even have the items in stock but apparently it's just how their system works. The one thing I can't accept is that they don't inform you when there's a problem but we have to ask them what went wrong. Makes me wonder who's the customer.

just assuming but I believe NY shipping monday all people that suffered delay with the ozma durandal so only hope Don't touch me delay with kronos :huh:

Could be right. Mine shipped Monday and I was on the second batch of the Ozma YF-29's.

I do not have small hands. This thing is a beast.

8bux2Lbl.jpg

QkkMftBl.jpg

1kM6kSWl.jpg

GbMY2CKl.jpg

I did remove the gunpod adapter. Just a little piece that wedges in between the the tornado forearm armors. the 2 grey pieces are filler inserts I removed from the wing augments in order to attached the extra missle pods.

tBpMgbgl.jpg

Pretty floppy on the Bandai stand, but...

ni1EtWyl.jpg

kxgiMrAl.jpg

L4SW4J1l.jpg

ZOEZgXTl.jpg

Ktfa0BAl.jpg

bSBQm80l.jpg

Edited by ChaoticYeti

A few observations after messing with it for a bit. The long cannons on top will stay where you put them, but they rotate up and down very easily. Everything locks on pretty solid except for the leg armors. They haven't fallen off on their own, but there was no real confirmation of a solid fit. No squeak or click. The wings lock very solidly into the leg armors for fighter mode. Landing gear works, but there is a fraction of a millimeter between the lower stabilizers on the wing extensions and the ground. There is a solid click for the vtol thrusters as you turn them. The only downside is that, at least on mine, they are not centered properly. Something to check when you get yours.

Very impressive kit. Markings are plentiful and crisp. Glad I grabbed one when I could. I will most likely never display it in battroid mode. This thing is not light. Fighter and gerwalk is where it is at.

Edited by ChaoticYeti

I do not have small hands. This thing is a beast.

8bux2Lbl.jpg

QkkMftBl.jpg

1kM6kSWl.jpg

GbMY2CKl.jpg

I did remove the gunpod adapter. Just a little piece that wedges in between the the tornado forearm armors. the 2 grey pieces are filler inserts I removed from the wing augments in order to attached the extra missle pods.

tBpMgbgl.jpg

Pretty floppy on the Bandai stand, but...

ni1EtWyl.jpg

kxgiMrAl.jpg

L4SW4J1l.jpg

ZOEZgXTl.jpg

Ktfa0BAl.jpg

bSBQm80l.jpg

The Tornado parts look awesome, but one thing I couldn't help but stare at in your pics was the stand. :D I like it!

Mine just landed! I love how the TWE are shipped with plain shipper boxes to help protect the contents.

37158E26-7F6C-46B7-97E8-36573A4A4F03.jpg

Congrats! Post up pictures!

My Tornado parts are still at FedEX location in Japan... :(

Hey! Would anyone who already has it take a pic from directly in front and/or back of the valk?

Thanks

SSwvNegl.jpg

Battroid please :D

I'll leave that to someone else. Still admiring fighter.

Edited by ChaoticYeti

It's not light? You'd figure for such a giant add-on, and especially because most of the weight is toward the outside away from the attachment point, you'd want to try to make it as light as you possibly could. But I guess logic and Bandai don't go together, especially when you look at that dumb brace they came up with.

In that last pic it looks like the wings do angle downward slightly.

It's not light? You'd figure for such a giant add-on, and especially because most of the weight is toward the outside away from the attachment point, you'd want to try to make it as light as you possibly could. But I guess logic and Bandai don't go together, especially when you look at that dumb brace they came up with.

In that last pic it looks like the wings do angle downward slightly.

It adds a lot of heft. Have to be careful with the angles I pose the stand in. It wants to tip backwards off of the bandai cradle stand adapter piece.

Got mine in as well today...in my rush I somehow managed to break the wing root, the small peg on the underside of the wing that fits into the leg portion of the Tornado/Super/Armor parts of my 25F that I bought just for the Tornado Packs. And then lost the damn piece before I could try and glue it back on. :(

With regards to weight, from what I can tell there is no appreciable difference in weight from a 25 with Tornado vs. Armor Parts, with a slight nod going to the armor parts, probably from the sheer number of additional pieces.

-b.