Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

Get this beauty :)

Not in Max's blue, nor Michael's blue.yuMHXyF.jpg

Guld's blue, perhaps? ;)

We have "strike a pose" collectors & "display case" collectors. A few days wait until we get a get a "strike a pose" collector who'll transform the sh*t out their toy and post pics OR "display case" collector (who'll go against better judgement in their excitement and transform it once/twice to decide what mode to display it in while taking pics. Lol)

QFT :D

You should check out T-Rex twitter, https://twitter.com/TREXTOYS

They're retwitting a lot of owners pictures in many poses and different lighting, the blue isn't that way off.

post-4448-0-16834600-1425154256_thumb.jpg

post-4448-0-09510200-1425154257_thumb.jpg

post-4448-0-82837700-1425154257_thumb.jpg

post-4448-0-58779000-1425154258_thumb.jpg

post-4448-0-31263600-1425154259_thumb.jpg

post-4448-0-12312700-1425154260_thumb.jpg

post-4448-0-86632200-1425154260_thumb.jpg

Also, this guy: https://twitter.com/muko037

Has the biggest Macross and aircraft collection I've ever seen, must be related to Kicker somehow.

post-4448-0-26370400-1425154262_thumb.jpg

Edited by Valkyrie addict

You should check out T-Rex twitter, https://twitter.com/TREXTOYS

They're retwitting a lot of owners pictures in many poses and different lighting, the blue isn't that way off.

attachicon.gifB-2k9jKUMAAC2VL.jpg

attachicon.gifB-2mlGpVIAAumqh.jpg

attachicon.gifB-3BP-0UYAAnh3j.jpg

attachicon.gifB-3BQABUsAEsVCI.jpg

attachicon.gifB-3JdOFUcAA0Sfu.jpg

attachicon.gifB-4zEQAVEAAh8Zk.jpg

attachicon.gifB-6v4TjVAAAFuEg.jpg

Also, this guy: https://twitter.com/muko037

Has the biggest Macross and aircraft collection I've ever seen, must be related to Kicker somehow.

attachicon.gifB-CTO_HCAAApRAP.jpg

*drools*

I heard NY is more tax friendly to those who live in countries that charge a high import tax. If you're in the US, you should go HLJ when you can since tax is a non-factor for us.

Edited by xrentonx

Curios, why order from NY if it's still available at hlj?

For someone living in the US, there's no compelling reason to order something off N-Y that is readily available at HLJ, unless the price is so much cheaper that it outweighs HLJ's much less expensive shipping options. However, if you live in a country that imposes an importation tax, N-Y's willingness to declare any amount on the customs paperwork can save the buyer a bundle.

Edit: xrentox beat me to it...

Edited by mechaninac

I had to pay 4,700Y for EMS from NY :( (way too expensive, but I'd easily pay way more than that to the government if I went the HLJ route)

It's still in preparation since Tuesday...

I haven't ever had any problems ordering stuff through NY.. I do prefer how they give you the option to pay up front including postage!

I heard NY is more tax friendly to those who live in countries that charge a high import tax. If you're in the US, you should go HLJ when you can since tax is a non-factor for us.

For someone living in the US, there's no compelling reason to order something off N-Y that is readily available at HLJ, unless the price is so much cheaper that it outweighs HLJ's much less expensive shipping options. However, if you live in a country that imposes an importation tax, N-Y's willingness to declare any amount on the customs paperwork can save the buyer a bundle.

Edit: xrentox beat me to it...

Thanks guys, that makes sense to me. Yes I'm in the U.S.

How much is each company charging for EMS shipping for this toy?

4980yen to California for 2 from hlj.

But I like to have things shipped Fed Ex.

Neither in Guld's blue ;)

This bird has the stiffest joints, er... maybe except the rotation knee joint, comes with plenty of pointy edges and locking tricks that made this bird a bit harder to transform than a VF1, you have to figure how to safely pull out this thing, unlock here and there :) The ankle now comes with a large metal ball joint that is stiff enough to hold not even the body's weight, so do think they are design this for withstand the weight for the armor pack.

Many small details add points to this bird, pre printed cockpits, better painted pilots, small locking slots etc... so looking forward for the 0S and armor pack :)

50Wp3wg.jpg

6VwZhj0.jpg

I should leave the posing fun for all you other owners of this beautiful bird ;)

Edited by CRYO

I should leave the posing fun for all you other owners of this beautiful bird ;)

No you really shouldn't. We're all dying to see it in as many poses and as many angles as possible.

Thanks for confirming the terrible VF-19 ankle joints as well...

Edited by Mommar

Neither in Guld's blue ;)

This bird has the stiffest joints, er... maybe except the rotation knee joint, comes with plenty of pointy edges and locking tricks that made this bird a bit harder to transform than a VF1, you have to figure how to safely pull out this thing, unlock here and there :) The ankle now comes with a large metal ball joint that is stiff enough to hold not even the body's weight, so do think they are design this for withstand the weight for the amored pack.

Many small details add points to this bird, pre printed cockpits, better painted pilots, small locking slots etc... so looking forward for the 0S and amorded pack :)

*snip*

Hahaha! Thanks for confirming the 'not-so-Guld-blue', Cryo. ^_^ But can you tell which blue colored valk is nearest to? And is it more 'reddish' blue or 'yellowish' blue?

How the paint chipping issue so far? And how's the delta wing joints? Any chance that it might get loose over time?

Anyways, sorry for these questions. ;)

How much is each company charging for EMS shipping for this toy?

Here's what I noticed so far with the big 3 using Japan Post EMS prices for USA/North America. I used the VF-0D for comparison.

HLJ uses the actual 'product item' weight. (1300g = Y2980)

Y33120 + Y2980 = Y36100

AmiAmi uses the 'package weight'. (2000kg = Y4000)

Y31400 + Y4000 = Y35400

Nippon-Yasan uses the next 'round off weight' from the package weight. (2500kg = Y4700)

Y31200 + Y4700 = Y35900

Hope that helps. ;)

Guest davidwhangchoi

I don't really care about the color. This is one sexy valk!

+1

-1 :p

jk, it's a nice design though... but waiting to see more before shelling out dough.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Love all the pics! Looking forward to see this one in person.

This bird has the stiffest joints, er... maybe except the rotation knee joint, comes with plenty of pointy edges and locking tricks that made this bird a bit harder to transform than a VF1, you have to figure how to safely pull out this thing, unlock here and there :) The ankle now comes with a large metal ball joint that is stiff enough to hold not even the body's weight, so do think they are design this for withstand the weight for the armor pack.

Thank you, Cryo. Stiff joints...That makes two positive reports on the engineering so far. It seems more complex then the VF-1, though? I'll have to be extra careful when I step through my first transformation.

Edited by technoblue

The conformal tanks come off, right?

Man, that twitter guy has a ton of Valks and aircraft. :wub:

has anyone confirmed that the tanks do come off yet? haven't seen any pics about it..

That photo is quite impressive yes! Looks like he has no room to display anything! Nice collection! He also has a nice little collection of Star Trek ship too! yes im somewhat of a Trekkie! :p