Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

So it's been a while since I've shipped with FedEx. Does it actually say when it has left Japan, or does it just give a location? Mine is in transit in Sennan currently. The tracking says that it'll supposedly be here tomorrow, but the closer it gets, the more I think it'll be here later.

So it's been a while since I've shipped with FedEx. Does it actually say when it has left Japan, or does it just give a location? Mine is in transit in Sennan currently. The tracking says that it'll supposedly be here tomorrow, but the closer it gets, the more I think it'll be here later.

It never tells you the destination. Though I got fed up with the multiple long waits and contacted someone at FedEx directly to ask why things were held up. All they could tell me was it was en route to Memphis and it should be here Thursday instead of Wednesday. Your tracking still estimates Wednesday, however, so I don't know. But it sounds like your package was held up in a similar way to mine.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Here's my video review! The full text review is coming soon.

the resolution is at 144p is that normal?

hmm edit: now it's at 360p so maybe it's still uploading the higher res. thanks for the review :)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

How would you know if I didn't already do that?

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah this is fresh off the presses so you'll have to give youtube some time to chew it.

yeah it's HD now :wub: thanks for posting so quickly. i still watch the vf-4g vid and remember Harold Ramis B))

I was expecting a ticket from my postal worker, but I was suprised by an HLJ package instead. :D

This VF-0D is wicked. I only wish I had the time to take it out for a spin and a few transformations. That will have to wait until Saturday or Sunday. Until then, I'll be gleefully admiring it.

Edited by technoblue

Here's my video review! The full text review is coming soon.

As soon as your video got to the circa 8 min mark where you had the landing gear folded away, my heart leapt with joy at what it looked like right there!

SO GLAD I ordered one now!!! B))

My only (small) complaint is I wish they'd given the canopy a bit of a tint but that's small potatoes.

You guys who got theirs today are so lucky, I expected the dreaded door tag but got undeliverable as addressed WTF?!? Hate my PO so much. I'm there now waiting in an infinite line of people waiting for my chance to investigate what the damn problem is.

I'm 6mins into the Veef's video, but how's the gunpod-placement in fighter-mode?

Looks a little pointing to the left on the video? (your right when valk's facing you).

Reminded me of the gunpod-placement shenanigan of the yf-19v1.

---

updated and added pics.

post-263-0-28467100-1425431498_thumb.jpg

post-263-0-89548500-1425431690_thumb.jpg

Edited by treatment

I'm 6mins into the Veef's video, but how's the gunpod-placement in fighter-mode?

Looks a little pointing to the left on the video ala yf-19v1?

Mine does seem to favor the left a little when initially placed. I am able to straighten it with some convincing, though.

It never tells you the destination. Though I got fed up with the multiple long waits and contacted someone at FedEx directly to ask why things were held up. All they could tell me was it was en route to Memphis and it should be here Thursday instead of Wednesday. Your tracking still estimates Wednesday, however, so I don't know. But it sounds like your package was held up in a similar way to mine.

Welp that sucks. Hoping it gets here, but not going to hold my breath.

aahhhh! This bird looks so nice!

I still can't pull the trigger on it. Hoping for a damaged box at HLJ at discount - hahaha.

Maybe I can look for one in Japan in April/May (if there are any left - *cry*)

Good pics everybody, and good review Veef.

Loving the diecast on the gerwalk joint. Looks great.

Any problems with the ankles?

I'd say this toy is def worth $280. Arcadia's build quality seems to be the best in the biz.

Love the double jointed/diecast and x2 head lazer.

Sad the stand isn't clear. You can def. tell that the VF-0D is a lot slimmer in the lower legs compared to the roy.

Edited by Gakken85