Are you married?

DatterBoy

Are you married?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Are you married?

• Yes
    • No

So my wife and I were discussing this in bed one night, and ther eare a few trends we noticed about the Macross fan base here at Macrossworld and I wanted to do an "official" survey...

Here is the second:

Are you married?

I'm gonna go ahead and sayi think that "yes" most folks here are married... because the fan base here are far from total toy geeks, and mech fanboys, but your average guy who happened to love the Robotech/Macross series and has taken it into their adult llife...

:Dat

Er, shouldn't these polls be in the Other Anime & Sci-Fi section? Seems pretty out of place for the Toys section...

I'm going to have to agree. While there's nothing wrong with the topic, it really does not belong in the toys section.

That is unless wives are considered toys B))

Graham

Married for just 3 years now

My wife is also a big ANIME Fan she likes other Kawamori works like Escaflowne and Earth Girl Aryuna but she leaves the Macross stuff for me.

She will understand my need for toys (collectable figures) and get me anything related to ANIME but Macross.

Guess that is not so bad.

:rolleyes:

In a few weeks, I will have been married 6 years.  We have triplets on the way. :o

Sweet merciful crap!!

Sleep now, while you can bro...

yup, a week before my cousins husbands visectimy she got pregnant with twins (after 1st 2) and they were 25 & 26 at the time

Good luck man, everytime I go over thier its a mad house they are from 2-5 now 3girls and one boy