Arcadia YF-19 coming in 2014

SCOOPUDA!

Guest davidwhangchoi

sorry but I still have the thread post, I'm just posting the YF-19 who want cheap, are for sale in hlj. nothing more.

thanks for trying to help. it's already been posted here just read a couple of post above, no need to double post.

HLJ's Black Friday Weekend Sale now has it at 26,568 JPY. 19% off. Given their cheaper shipping it makes it comparable to Big In Japan's price.

Out with the old order, in with the new. :D

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

Thanks for the heads up, everyone! Just emailed HLJ for a price adjustment ^_^

you can just go into your account and cancel it through the system and re-order it (or are you talking about the re-adjusting the metal build gundam loop posted that's on order stop?)

Guest davidwhangchoi

Careful, I just did that - I had 2 separate orders for 2 '19s... reordered 2 more and cancelled the current 2 - now only 1 shows up. Even tho I ordered again - so technically there should be 3 on my account...

they'll eventually appear. i did this as well with my orders today, they haven't showed up in my account yet. when i ordered in the past it usually takes a day to get into my account. (when the workers prob come in the next day to process the orders)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Now I envy all you people who ordered from HLJ :p

If it helps, i think u can cancel via amiami at most once with good reasoning. I got this tip from googling how to cancel from them and found answers from some figure forum. I cancelled my roy that way(first order with them) i dont think i am banned but im pretty sure i cannot cancel anymore.

As tempting as that is. Think I might keep my order. Seems like too much of a hassle. Plus Black Friday only happens today so if they take more than a day to reply me then that's it. Heh.

Damn, at 270 USD in HLJ, I'm starting to get a little tempted. Then again, I don't think I would have taken the plunge either way.

The import taxes are still going be brutal, unless I chance it with EMS. But for such a costly and delicate item, I don't think I'll feel comfortable using anything short of a FedEX delivery.

You Americans have no idea how fortunate you are with tax-free collectible imports. :lol:

Just curious but does any one know how forgiving AmiAmi is for cancelling orders? This HLJ sale has me tempted.

Not very. You are basically breaking an agreement you have with them. It varies on your excuse and how much business you've done with them.

Nope.

From the HLJ sales thread:

By Loop,

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=36641&p=1088482

and Tober,

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=36641&p=1088483

You'll have to cancel and reorder it.

http://ameblo.jp/digitamin/entry-11713774099.html

New blog entry with new(?) pictures of the prototype. It has a lot of close-ups!

Nice, thanks.. Is that really the new one? That gerwalk is sweet. Though mine'll always stay in fighter.

http://ameblo.jp/digitamin/entry-11713774099.html

New blog entry with new(?) pictures of the prototype. It has a lot of close-ups!

Thanks for the link!!!!

Although it's the same resin prototype we get to see new pics.

Mommar is going to be happy with the gerwalk pics :lol: I was also worried the ankles had the same design as the VF-19.

Edited by Ignacio Ocamica

Thanks for the link!!!!

Although it's the same resin prototype we get to see new pics.

Mommar is going to be happy with the gerwalk pics :lol: I was also worried the ankles had the same design as the VF-19.

Even the close up pic is too dark for me to be able to tell what the ankles are actually like but they appear to be the same horrible design to me. They do go back all the way, but the prototype models are kind of loose and this may not be the case on the production model... not without the loosening issues the VF-19's experienced.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I think Mr.K says something about having the new prototype test shots out next week. Looking forward to it.

Mr.K doesn't mention a test shot next week but if you're referring to the last tweet, if you don't mind, let me take a stab at helping clear it up :) (as google chrome auto translate doesn't work 40% of the time... )

と言う事で、本日はこれにて。 1回目テストショットは分解しちゃったので、来週組み立てます。 何かの販促に利用できるといいなぁ~。 それでは皆様。良い週末を! コンゴトモヨロシク!

Mr. K: "all the issues from the first test shot have been resolved so he will assemble it next week(building another with the faults corrected). when it's stable enough to use for promotional material, It is good/acceptable. (quality control)

Edited by davidwhangchoi