Macross Collectibles Market Watch - Current Auction/Store SOLD prices

jvmacross

Pretty sure I've purchased Sealed, A and B graded items from Jungle and never had an issue. That said, I'm the type of collector that tends to gravitate towards Sealed or as close to new as possible.

Their service fee is a tad irritating, but as Gakken said it's not too bad and it beats the potential stress of an auction.

-b.

I'll second this, although i get em as cheap as i can cause they're coming out of the box. however, i've bought a couple grand worth of stuff off them now. yamato 1/48 valks mostly, but gundam pg's and mg's too.

Edited by davzilla

Wow....arguably the undisputed champ among all other past Yamato/Arcadia shelf-warmers... ^_^ I don't recall a Kakizaki ever getting that low of a discount....

and to think I actually pre-ordered but then cancelled one of these for much much more than I eventually paid for one.. got mine from Mandarake for only 7,000 yen!

The 30th is an aquired taste :D And so begins it's slow, slow rise to be a rare and expensive valk haha

ahh yes an acquired taste indeed! although initially I really didn't care much for the paint scheme but paying so little for the one I eventually bought has made it grow on me! Now I couldn't imagine my VF-1 collection without it!

Again!!! I'm still waiting for mine, aggghhh why preorder?!?

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1722725.html

hehe! that was quick! good price too! never mind the "box damaged" comment as everything I have bought from Mandarake has listed the box damage and 9 out of 10 times the boxes have been 99% ok!

gahh!! thats a great price! im still chasing the Max & Milia pair of J's.. so rare and pricey when found.. :(

1/60 Angel Birds and Fan Racer at Mandy just sold at 15K. T-T

great deal if you can get it....unfortunately....not the going market price....

Yamato 1/60 VF-1A Angel Birds without clear fan racer kit, NON-Macross Chronicle edition - 24,000 JPY (before proxy fees and shipping)

http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r116153874

Edited by jvmacross

Guest davidwhangchoi

umm it's sold stuff only on this thread:) there's a thread for current stuff called "items of interest"

Edited by davidwhangchoi

I saw this loose YF-21 on ebay today and threw my hat into the ring. I got real close to winning (at 10 seconds, I was outbid), and I hope someone here picked it up. The Valkyrie looks a little dusty in the pictures, but otherwise in great condition. All parts and documentation are included with a full sticker sheet. As noted, only the box is missing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111395291141?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Sniped again. LoL! This time it was a VF-1J CF. Congrats to whomever picked it up!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111395598227?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Edited by technoblue

Sniped again. LoL! This time it was a VF-1J CF. Congrats to whomever picked it up!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111395598227?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I'm convinced that those VF-1J CF's should be VF-1A CF's... they just drew them wrong. Think about it, the J model is supposed to be the squadron leader model so why would several of them be together and do grunt work?

Edited by YF-29 Durandal

I'm just guessing here. Correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe the 1J CF class are the squadron or platoon leader for the 1A CF's. Whereas the white or colored 1J's are higher ranked than their 1J CF leader counterparts. :)

Not trying to prove a point, that's not my purpose here, I just wanted to share the other episode of the 1J CF

post-15093-0-08010900-1404591847_thumb.jpg

Not trying to prove a point, that's not my purpose here, I just wanted to share the other episode of the 1J CF

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Back to the thread topic, I purchased my 1J CF for 325 MIB so that may be the high range.

I saw this loose YF-21 on ebay today and threw my hat into the ring. I got real close to winning (at 10 seconds, I was outbid), and I hope someone here picked it up. The Valkyrie looks a little dusty in the pictures, but otherwise in great condition. All parts and documentation are included with a full sticker sheet. As noted, only the box is missing.

Crap. Of course, one of the weeks when I don't bother looking for '21s on eBay is when one like that shows up.

Back to the thread topic, I purchased my 1J CF for 325 MIB so that may be the high range.

Thanks for sharing the price, sreichma. I see that these do trend toward high bids. And I noticed that there are a couple buy-it-now auctions asking for ~$400! I could almost get my own ship... er a VF-4G for that!

On the YF-19: Yeah, I missed it by THAT much. :blink:

Yup, no box also on the 1J CF. It was on the Q&A part of the listing.

Q: Are there any scratches or chips in the tinted canopy? Also how is the quality of the Tampo printing? Finally, I didn't see the original box in the photos and would like to confirm that this is a loose item---Thanks!
A: There are NO scratches or chips on the tinted canopy. All the tampo markings look great. There is no box

Edited by no3ljm