Macross Collectibles Market Watch - Current Auction/Store SOLD prices

jvmacross

I have no idea how to buy from there, its all in japanese and i don't know how to find a proxy. A lot of great items come up on there though.

I would be very careful about buying used items from those type of "recycle" shops as your first experience, unless there's a ton of pictures. I've had a horrid experience that even my proxy service agreed to get the shop to refund me - them and then they refunded me - after i received it and sent them pics. The item was broken and glued together but listed as A condition. Although they check they don't check nearly as thoroughly as personal sellers do.

Edited by Dimis

Well, I just won my first auction on Yahoo Japan using buyee.

https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/n131679497

124,31 yens after proxy fees. Now have to wait for Shipping costs.

Thanks for posting that....if you do not mind sharing the final shipping fee to you it would help give folks an idea of what to expect to pay when using a proxy service....

Also, just to give an example of how varied fees can be between proxies....the above sale would cost $152.41 BEFORE SHIPPING using Rinkya.....

Not dissuading the use of Rinkya, but depending on what you are buying, they generally are always the more expensive option.....

Thanks for posting that....if you do not mind sharing the final shipping fee to you it would help give folks an idea of what to expect to pay when using a proxy service....

Also, just to give an example of how varied fees can be between proxies....the above sale would cost $152.41 BEFORE SHIPPING using Rinkya.....

Not dissuading the use of Rinkya, but depending on what you are buying, they generally are always the more expensive option.....

No problem. I will do that.

For your knowledge.

11.119 yens for the item.

200 yens for payment fees.

1.112 yens for buyee fees.

Waiting for Shipping fees now.

Rinkya takes a 30-40% fee? Yikes!

AH-ha!! so you're the one, lol. I was bidding on this one as well. Figured i might get lucky with a 2nd 1J. Good job!!

Lol, when i was bidding i was thinking if other member of this board was bidding with me. And that was exactly the case. I hope you can get your 1J soon, good luck.

I would be very careful about buying used items from those type of "recycle" shops as your first experience, unless there's a ton of pictures. I've had a horrid experience that even my proxy service agreed to get the shop to refund me - them and then they refunded me - after i received it and sent them pics. The item was broken and glued together but listed as A condition. Although they check they don't check nearly as thoroughly as personal sellers do.

Thanks Man, I appreciate the candid feedback on your experience. Sometimes all you hear about is the sunshine.

AH-ha!! so you're the one, lol. I was bidding on this one as well. Figured i might get lucky with a 2nd 1J. Good job!!

Lol, when i was bidding i was thinking if other member of this board was bidding with me. And that was exactly the case. I hope you can get your 1J soon, good luck.

I wasn't bidding but i wonder how many times 3 or more of us are bidding, we should work together as a team to keep the bids low haha with fee's and shipping things don't come out as cheap as we would like. =)

(don't ask me how to team up, maybe call dibs? lol)

I wasn't bidding but i wonder how many times 3 or more of us are bidding, we should work together as a team to keep the bids low haha with fee's and shipping things don't come out as cheap as we would like. =)

(don't ask me how to team up, maybe call dibs? lol)

Thats a good idea, maybe we can figured out something.

Thats a good idea, maybe we can figured out something.

I'm in, Im pretty sure I've bid against other MW'ers on YJP and on ebay. Hell one time I was bidding against a member, lost, then the member sold the Valk to me, LOL. Jerk!! But that was before we came best buds (Jerk), lol.

I'm in, Im pretty sure I've bid against other MW'ers on YJP and on ebay. Hell one time I was bidding against a member, lost, then the member sold the Valk to me, LOL. Jerk!! But that was before we came best buds (Jerk), lol.

Lol...maybe we can make a live chat. And we can set some rules about the auction.

This was my first time biddin but I follow one simple rule:

Watchlist the item I want and wait the last hour and if the price still low....I bidding. I try not bidding before because don't want to increase the value.

Lol...maybe we can make a live chat. And we can set some rules about the auction.

This was my first time biddin but I follow one simple rule:

Watchlist the item I want and wait the last hour and if the price still low....I bidding. I try not bidding before because don't want to increase the value.

Yup! That's exactly what I do myself. I've got lots in my wishlist that I may never bid on, but I let it stay there just to see what the final bid was for the item. Helps me gauge future bids just in case I finally want the item.

Maybe just announce your intention to bid. If more than one person on here wants it they will just have to fight it out per normal.

Seems hard to do haha.

That good idea...but first I think we have to know how many people of this forum like bidding

If I was asked this question 30days ago I would have said that I don't bid but that was before I got my VF-1D no paint for $80 but now I'm hooked. I also follow the same technique as most of you. Add it to my wishlist then bid when its 1hr or less. If I lose it, in a couple day another one will show up. So I can try again.

Sometimes seeing international bidders (accounts with a few thousand feedbacks) on items i want makes me bid. Lol.

lol, yeah now I know to avoid those auctions just in case. Unless its a 1/3000 or 1/5000 SDF-1 or SDF-1 no-paint kit, lol.

I would suggest opening a new thread in the "Where to Buy Macross, Auctions & Dealers Specials" topic section....perhaps call it..."Please don't outbid me!!!".... :rolleyes:

Remember, this thread is for posting final auction values and sold listings at webshops.....thanks! :)

Very good idea...I will open that thread.

thank you

Edit: please anyone with better English than me can start the thread?

Edited by Pedro2k6

No problem. I will do that.

For your knowledge.

11.119 yens for the item.

200 yens for payment fees.

1.112 yens for buyee fees.

Waiting for Shipping fees now.

I'm sorry that you were ridiculed by jvmacross... we are not all like him on this forum.

I think that he was being sarcastic about opening a new thread.

I know. ;) ....if i really wanna open a thread i just will.

I'm sorry that you were ridiculed by jvmacross... we are not all like him on this forum.

Dont worry i dont feel like that. This is a just a forum no real life, there are more important thing to me then worry about that kind of thing.