Macross Collectibles Market Watch - Current Auction/Store SOLD prices

jvmacross

Guest davidwhangchoi

I'm sorry that you were ridiculed by jvmacross... we are not all like him on this forum.

i really think you should stop instigating and attacking other members. jvmacross has a solid rep here, he was not ridiculing anyone. second you seem to be attacking every other MW member's character who disagrees with you. it's very immature.

he was pointing out that this thread is for ended auction prices only. stop hijacking this thread with personal grudges.

No problem. I will do that.

For your knowledge.

11.119 yens for the item.

200 yens for payment fees.

1.112 yens for buyee fees.

Waiting for Shipping fees now.

Pedro 2k6, thank you for helping by detailing all the fees and helping provide helpful information to jvmacross and MW members on this thread.

just to be clear, he wasn't making fun of you. he has a sense of humor but it wasn't directed at you.

the idea of starting a thread of who bidding may seem like a good idea but i don't think it'll work because this is public forum and guests who are not signed up can see what you're bidding on which will attract more watchers and attention to an item. which is opposite if you want less bids at a low er ending price.

the best way to do this is privately out of the public's eye. maybe start a post to ask who interested in joining a private mailing list for bids.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

Do it, because I have a feeling the next Arcadia release announcement is coming in early July.

Regarding the M & M 1/60's.

oh great! thanks skull for helping my sales by letting people know to hold off bc it might be around the corner ;) nah, i just going to hold onto them,

oh great! thanks skull for helping my sales by letting people know to hold off bc it might be around the corner ;) nah, i just going to hold onto them,

I'd sooner hold onto them because I fear Arcadia will do something silly to the re-releases....like add gold or chrome bits...or no fast packs!!! ;)

1/60 Yamato V2 Super VF-1J Milia Type - new: 63,000 JPY :o (Before proxy fees and shipping to your country)

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/185137813

1/60 Yamato V2 Super VF-1J Max Type - new: 46400 JPY :wacko: (Before proxy fees and shipping to your country)

http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m121630358

Look at the auctions of great absurdity thread. I posted that one there as i was watching it live! The person who bid actually won several other VF-1 from the same seller so i'm guessing it was someone who was starting a collection rather than completing it (great timing, lol)

I'd sooner hold onto them because I fear Arcadia will do something silly to the re-releases....like add gold or chrome bits...or no fast packs!!!

Which may explain the above auctions!

damn Macross demand is picking up:

Sdf-1 55,000yen gone instantly

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1680818.html

there used to be several but they're all gone from mandarake!

and yf-29 ozma opened: gone instantly

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1681115.html

Damn, not being able to access Mandarake or YJP at work is really hurting keep missing out on these deals :ph34r::angry::ph34r: . But no worries, I'll just rely on the good people on here.

Most likely this new mini-rush or panic buy is being driven by lack of news from Arcadia on releases/re-releases.

-b.

Perhaps Arcadia's decision to re-release the VF-19 Kai is turning into a vote of no confidence from the fans (manifested via high prices (again) for Yamato Macross toys on sites like Mandarake and YJA?)

Maybe its Arcadia's pricing thats more of a concern to the new collectors. Buy now or suffer later from the new MSRP's

Yeah, but the stuff that's being purchased (I'm thinking mostly of VF-1 variants) in the aftermarket is higher than even Arcadia's VF-1S MSRP. I'm just hoping for an announcement of any re-release to start driving aftermarket prices down.

I honestly think (and hope) the new VF-19 will do OK to well for Arcadia since there's a decent M7 following.

-b.

Guest davidwhangchoi

David is pushing a price hike by buying up all known stock of DYRL Fauckers.

:D

i brought them all as soon i seen them. the 1.60 yamato 30th annivery DYRL and TV Roys are so low in print and really rare. you have to wait a long time for them to come up.

Perhaps Arcadia's decision to re-release the VF-19 Kai is turning into a vote of no confidence from the fans (manifested via high prices (again) for Yamato Macross toys on sites like Mandarake and YJA?

Agreed.and the VF-1S Hikaru and Roy did not compare to Yamato's old Quality Control standards.

It is reaching critical mass on just about every non proxy site.

• Prices of VF-1 Yamato's are all sky rocketing.
  • The standard Hikaru 1J Yamato's are pulling over 250 used on Mandarake.
  • Ebay is still as high as ever for every type: Bandai or Yamato Valk.
  • The DX 25G and S are 300 and 400 respectively.

The industry really really needs some production to be released into the market.

Edited by sreichma

No problem. I will do that.

11.119 yens for the item.

200 yens for payment fees.

1.112 yens for buyee fees.

Waiting for Shipping fees now.

After 1 week, buyee send me the shipping fees.

Domestic (japan) shipping fee 1.139 yens

International (EMS) shipping fee 6.200 yens.

Total 7.339 yens for EMS shipping to CHILE.

GRAND TOTAL after all fees 19.770 yens for a Yamato VF-1J

Guest davidwhangchoi

lol, I still haven't opened my yamato 30th annivery DYRL vf-1s. David, is it really rare?

not sure the market price equals the vf-1d 30th w/ option parts bc roy had so many release verisons due to being very popular. but this particular one doesn't come up often. i'd say it's hard to find.

not sure the market price equals the vf-1d 30th w/ option parts bc roy had so many release verisons due to being very popular. but this particular one doesn't come up often. i'd say it's hard to find.

I remember that the VF-1d and the Dark Bird were very hard to find after the pre-orders closer, even at eBay. Upon release they shot up in price instantly there, while the VF-1s (all of them) were available everywhere for a long time. Even the VE-1 must have had a larger number of copies floating around.

Agreed.and the VF-1S Hikaru and Roy did not compare to Yamato's old Quality Control standards.

Not sure I understand, besides some plastic pigmentation issues were there problems with Arcadia's two VF-1S's? I hadn't heard of anything, especially compared to Yamato's earlier v2 1/60 releases.

It is reaching critical mass on just about every non proxy site.

• Prices of VF-1 Yamato's are all sky rocketing.
  • The standard Hikaru 1J Yamato's are pulling over 250 used on Mandarake.
  • Ebay is still as high as ever for every type: Bandai or Yamato Valk.
  • The DX 25G and S are 300 and 400 respectively.

The industry really really needs some production to be released into the market.

Agree about more product being put into the market - Bandai and Arcadia are two gun-shy. I understand wanting to mitigate risk but the writing is on the wall that there's a market that can support the production and sale of more units.

-b.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I remember that the VF-1d and the Dark Bird were very hard to find after the pre-orders closer, even at eBay. Upon release they shot up in price instantly there, while the VF-1s (all of them) were available everywhere for a long time. Even the VE-1 must have had a larger number of copies floating around.

have to say the vf-1d disappeared fast the cavaliers was around a while. but i have to disagree as several here that was on the panic and market watch thread could confirm. i helped several members hunt down hikaru because he wasn't anywhere to find:

the roy tv 30th w option disappeared fast. extremely low print,

next was hikaru tv 1j 30th,

cavaliers started to disappear

then roy dyrl 30th

and last vf-1s hikaru

the vf-1a dyrl 30th is still around

the ve-1 was around NY marked up to 200-220 but once it was gone the only that is left are these 350+ on ebay.

Not sure if this was listed yet - but a new set of M&M V2s came up on Yahoo.

They sold for 63,000 and 46,000 yen . . .

To be fair, it's quite possible that some malicious bidding may have happened as the person who got both was trying to win several Vf-1 from the same seller. I can understand the psychology of the runner-up bidders! Most sell at 35,000ish usually.