DX Chogokin RVF-25 Renewal Version

IXTL

HobbyFan is in Emeryville? :blink:

Last time I checked, they had a shipping station in California, but they get their product from HK with cheap/slow mail.

So takes about 4-6 weeks for them to get it + shipping to you (another 1-2 weeks)

I stopped using them a while ago when they failed to fulfill my pre-orders. Only go back once in a while to check rare garage kit copy reissues.

Last time I checked, they had a shipping station in California, but they get their product from HK with cheap/slow mail.

So takes about 4-6 weeks for them to get it + shipping to you (another 1-2 weeks)

I stopped using them a while ago when they failed to fulfill my pre-orders. Only go back once in a while to check rare garage kit copy reissues.

But I chose the EMS option.

For those who have pre-ordered renewals from Otacute before, when do they usually send out their invoices in relation to release day?

About the same time as the others. It's the weekend in Japan now and I don't think Otacute operate over it.

HLJ have started processing orders, I don't know if Hobby Search, CDJapan or Amiami have.

So the gunpod can attach in fighter mode:-)

Can we have some close up pics showing how it attaches please.

Graham

It's a 2-piece adapter that slots into the plane. It's a real pain to get the gunpod locked into place when the plane is on the stand though. It keeps popping off so I tend to leave it lying on the stand instead of being attached to the plane. It's a lot like the fold booster attachment for the YF-19/22.

post-3593-0-26890200-1371286242_thumb.jpgpost-3593-0-91355600-1371286250_thumb.jpg

Edited by neoexcaliber

Meh about the attachment points. The strut that goes though the arms on the VF-25G works so well. The elint-fin seems to block the free space between the lower arms so maybe that was not an option.

It is still a disappointment but Luca never had a gun-pod (there was this one episode where he was rescued by Alto but that one could be floating inside the Vajra for ages :p) so I will display him without the pod.

Can the attachment parts be stored in the other two modes somewhere on the Valkyrie or are they extra parts that float around and gone missing after a while?

Meh about the attachment points. The strut that goes though the arms on the VF-25G works so well. The elint-fin seems to block the free space between the lower arms so maybe that was not an option.

It is still a disappointment but Luca never had a gun-pod (there was this one episode where he was rescued by Alto but that one could be floating inside the Vajra for ages :p) so I will display him without the pod.

Can the attachment parts be stored in the other two modes somewhere on the Valkyrie or are they extra parts that float around and gone missing after a while?

They're additional parts that can need to be detached before transforming.

Since there is an extra seat maybe someone could make a passenger for each VF-25. For example:

1. Ranka in Kira costume for VF-25S

2. Sheryl in her concert costume for VF-25F

3. Klan in her normal form and suit for VF-25G

4. Nanase in school costume for RVF-25.

Has anyone heard from Otacute lately. Their web site still says all confirmed pre-order are guaranteed.

I'm a little worried too..

I cancelled my HLJ RVF preorder in favor of my VF-25F preorder i have with Otacute.

Hope they will deliver, otherwise i will be without any renewal..