DX Chogokin RVF-25 Renewal Version

IXTL

I love Luca's valk. It's the Frontier Elintseeker!

I wonder people would rather have a gray Recon valk with John Doe as the pilot, or a customized light green painted valk piloted by a genius teenager with pink cheeks. :rolleyes:

Because they envy Luca. :wub:

The ELINT plane rounds up the squad of manly man rather nicely I think but I guess one has to be the odd "man" out. That he has the same colors than (DYRL?) Kakizaki doesn't help I guess.

I Hope the Renewal version doesn't come in two different shades of green plastic that should have the same color like the V1 toy.

I like the radar on this valk, the extra accessory adds to the play value and display quality. Plus it's not white so it won't yellow over time. Definitely going to keep my eye out for retail when the 15th comes. Didn't want to get this valk enough to pay the $180 price point.

Because they envy Luca. :wub:

The ELINT plane rounds up the squad of manly man rather nicely I think but I guess one has to be the odd "man" out. That he has the same colors than (DYRL?) Kakizaki doesn't help I guess.

I Hope the Renewal version doesn't come in two different shades of green plastic that should have the same color like the V1 toy.

How come when I read you first sentence, I was thinking about Nanase... B))

I like the green. Sick of white and off white/gray valks :D
Plus the drones add a cool look.

I mean.. you don't really see the pilots face so who cares how he is drawn up haha.

I think this is my favorite Frontier valk after Ozama.

Taking a second look at that photo. The tag for Alto and Ozma Super parts says: 受け付け終了, which basically means no longer available. True to their tamashii web exclusive ways they do not look to be doing reissue of the armored parts and presumably the super parts as well.

Alto's tag lists the re-release date with (re-release) in parentheses after it.

Ozma's tag does NOT have that. So therefore no plans to Re-issue Ozma just yet.

I like the green. Sick of white and off white/gray valks :D

Plus the drones add a cool look.

I mean.. you don't really see the pilots face so who cares how he is drawn up haha.

I think this is my favorite Frontier valk after Ozama.

I don't think grey is as common as you think. Would buy one in grey.

I've heard so many cancelling/ abandoning preorders for the Luca valk. He just inherits the place of Kakizaki very well, doesn't he?

people are cancelling their preorders because they think they can get it for less after release, and not because they don't want one.

So to finish out my tale of being a moron, I talked to a cohost of my podcast in japan, who has preordered the Luca from amazon JP, and is getting it sent to him, where he will then forward it to me. Still for about $230 shipped. Sweet!

Guest davidwhangchoi

Argument over....it is.... :rolleyes:

med_gallery_12176_608_40817.jpg

stop teasing me. i want another :)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

So to finish out my tale of being a moron, I talked to a cohost of my podcast in japan, who has preordered the Luca from amazon JP, and is getting it sent to him, where he will then forward it to me. Still for about $230 shipped. Sweet!

Well, you may want to hold off on the actual purchase. If this goes like the 171, you might find yourself able to buy one for retail after they get released. Nice to have the option lined up though, and glad you were able to correct the goof without too much hassle. :)

Guest davidwhangchoi

Yup. It is.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-dqSv9wIgmfo/Tfomhx8cTUI/AAAAAAAAAVU/kfwsRW-vn1Q/s1600/macr-002.jpg

So that's 5.

VF-11b

VF-X

VF-0A

VF-1 Roy Low Viz

Elintseeker.

Who else?

Also, thread official hijacked

yeah, it's overkill. i'm going to delete my pic. lol

going back on topic, i'm hoping Luca's goes the same way as the cf 171 in terms of pricing and availability/

i cancelled my jacked up priced pre=orders and hoping to catch one at normal price.

So does anyone think the CF 171 went down on price also due to the lack of quality of product concerning the missing and broken parts?

I'm keeping my luca pre-order because going on words like "hopefully" and "maybe" dont cut it for me, and I dont think 20-30 bucks is worth going thru the whole ordeal of getting one again. lol

Guest davidwhangchoi

Not sure what to do, have a PO through HobbyFan and NY.

HF being 60$ cheaper with out upgrading the shipping on NY.

Seriously F*** you Bandai!

hobbyfan is a big gamble, unless it's widely avail like the cf 171 (then you won't need hobbyfan anyways)