DX Chogokin RVF-25 Renewal Version

IXTL

So Lucas RVF-25 is released on the 6.15.13. That is a bit earlier than I expected. Seems like Skull Squadron is taking off soon. *swoosh* Damn I need those Tornado Parts fpr the 25G. :D

Thanks for your help xrentonx.

Do all the usual on-line shop also sell Web exclusive?

If you don't have a proxy buyer, Nippon-Yasan usually puts up a preorder.

Don't worry though, web exclusives are stress free as long as you check NY or contact a proxy buyer. Piss easy! :)

Bandai should do everything as a web exclusive as far as I'm concerned :D

Edited by xrentonx

I'm not sure what all of these strange speculative dates everyone is spouting are all about. The RVF-25 is due out in June. The pre-order for the Super Parts for the RVF-25 will go on sale in June as well. Not sure why people think the parts will be for sale/arrive first or that the RVF-25 is due out later in the year.

Edited by Mommar

Why aren't Bandai revealing anything about the 25G super parts? Maybe they are planning a bundle pack like the v1, or tornado parts plus super parts tamashii web exclusive.

I don't know, but it's making me nervous. I hope they wouldn't over look the 25G.

So what are the odds they're using the same molds as the V.1 for the drones so it's easy to make new Super Parts and then slap some old drones in the boxes whereas maybe they're going to have the speaker-pods/etc for the 25G and that takes more effort on their part.

I never said there was anything wrong with the old drones. But they could just reuse those molds and they wouldn't have to worry about any additional effort whereas they may have to come up with something new if they intend to have something that attaches to the wings of the 25G that doesn't come off as ghetto/sloppy as on the V1's.

Edited by Mommar

can't wait to get my handson the RVF25, then the renewal VF-27. After that, i call it quits for the frontier valks.

If they added a RVF-171 and CF VF-25 to the list I'd feel OK with that statement. I would buy 3 of the CF VF-25's.

yeah, maybe the RVF171 but I can't see Bandai doing the CF VF25. rarely makes an apperance in the show compared to the CF171s.

Unless some bloke in Bandai decides release it under some Tamashii nations exlusive crap or some wonderfest/jafcon exclusive,

The possibility of a CF VF25 is unlikely in my opinion.

As for the YF30, I am still on the fence on the Battriod design. Gerwalk is ok and the Jet mode is dreamy. So, not at all in my lists of valks to purchase.

*Still finding an affordable VF17D. Grrr....*

yeah, maybe the RVF171 but I can't see Bandai doing the CF VF25. rarely makes an apperance in the show compared to the CF171s.

Unless some bloke in Bandai decides release it under some Tamashii nations exlusive crap or some wonderfest/jafcon exclusive,

The possibility of a CF VF25 is unlikely in my opinion.

As for the YF30, I am still on the fence on the Battriod design. Gerwalk is ok and the Jet mode is dreamy. So, not at all in my lists of valks to purchase.

*Still finding an affordable VF17D. Grrr....*

The yf 30 looks brittle. The tail fins look like they won't be sturdy, if they work perfectly from the lineart. Lots of broken bits, guaranteed. Only way to deal with it is diecast; either the frail pins, or the entire structure is made of metal.

For the renewal vf-27, did anyone noticed that the renewed hip places the thighs lower than the renewal vf-25 and thus making it more true to the line art in battleroid mode? Does that mean they going to renew the vf-25 again?

You gotta be kidding me....

For the renewal vf-27, did anyone noticed that the renewed hip places the thighs lower than the renewal vf-25 and thus making it more true to the line art in battleroid mode? Does that mean they going to renew the vf-25 again?

The hips being that low isn't even correct on the VF-27 anyways. It looks better than where they where before (way too high up) but it's still wrong.

vf-27-battroid.jpg

Agree!!!

I wonder if that extra piece with shield is someway connected to attaching the antenna.

That's the feeling I'm getting. I think it has something to do with the antenna/fin.

Man these pictures have me so excited, can't wait have my Skull squad fully assembled. I plant to have skull together with Super Parts on the F G and RVF and armor on the S. Then I want a separate display with an armored Alto an Ozma, and possibly another Ozma naked and Super parted up.

Hope the cockpit is big enough to hold Nana-san's very ample boobage. :D

BTW, Why have we not gotten some sort of Nanase figure? She's the second biggest fetish bait character after Klan and yet there's like nothing related to her out there at all.

BTW, Why have we not gotten some sort of Nanase figure? She's the second biggest fetish bait character after Klan and yet there's like nothing related to her out there at all.

I have no clue, I thought the figure mfg's were all about the major boobage.

I would not be surprised if they don't give us a Nana-san, but instead a Sheryl.

Edited by Loop

I have no clue, I thought the figure mfg's were all about the major boobage.

I would not be surprised if they don't give us a Nana-san, but instead a Sheryl.

Same reason we don't have flightsuit Grace apparently.