Yamato VE-1 Elintseeker reissue

Lupin The Third

Just saw this over at Yamato Toys.....

http://www.yamato-to...il.php?gid=2130

http://www.yamato-to...p?gid=1&cid=115

October release, 17,640 yen.

Option parts included.....

Resale of hope from the user to reproduce the strong "VE-1 Erinto Seeker 1/60 Perfect Transformation" Also, to commemorate the 30th anniversary TV Super Dimension Fortress Macross aired! In the drama, early-warning surveillance aircraft was only a picture of the back of the form is to flow a few seconds fighter. Equipped with radar and sensors, the various radome, is characterized by a unique appearance. And I will be the item of this will come with the "optional parts" which was included in the "1/60 VF-1 kit"!

Nice to know that unlike Bandai, Yamato actually listens to their fans and has a little respect for the people who pay their bills.

Edited by >EXO<

finally, got my amiami pre-order in, now the sdf series is complete and f'n finished with for mine.

Really is a big half year of valks for me, the max 1a was on sale, but most of the others full price (early bird discounts really) like the YF-29 Skull (!!!) , VF-1D reissue, VF-17D fp combo, VF-4 !!!!! and then all the fn 1/6 crap to make it horryfying.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Well, sad to say, I tested my VT-1's packs on my VF-1D, and they don't really fit or stay on at all. You can fit the leg packs, obviously, but the backpack doesn't line up.

The boosters can slide on without any trouble, but there's nothing to hold them on, since they need that extra backpack piece to clip onto. While you can put the backpack piece on, attaching the boosters to it means you have to pull up the backpack to the angle the VT-1's normally sits at, which doesn't work with the VF-1D's tails folded over.

Now, whether the VE-1's boosters are any different I don't know, but I would assume they use the same type of backpack clip, or some other similar method to attach to the other backpack type, without having the tails folded.