CF18

3 hours ago, Convectuoso said:

For those interested in getting the Breetai figure from MEP Toys, the preorder is already open:

https://www.meptoys.com/product-page/6-zentradi-commander-breetai

I wonder if this will push Bandai to announce their releases for both Britai and Kaki's VF-1A in the months to come. :ph34r: 

If so, would members here cancel their MEP orders? :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I wonder if this will push Bandai to announce their releases for both Britai and Kaki's VF-1A in the months to come. :ph34r: 

If so, would members here cancel their MEP orders? :rolleyes:

I probably wouldn't cancel but will definitely get the SHF too if it comes. 

11 hours ago, Convectuoso said:

For those interested in getting the Breetai figure from MEP Toys, the preorder is already open:

https://www.meptoys.com/product-page/6-zentradi-commander-breetai

Grabbed one!

9 hours ago, jvmacross said:

I hope they respond to my inquiry regarding Standard Zentran Soldiers.  That is what I really want.

He said that he is considering squeezing one into the series.

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

He said that he is considering squeezing one into the series.

Yes, he said he was planning on it, but it all depends on sales of what he decides to sell first.  I just collect Macross, so I'm out on any Southern Cross or Mospeada.....plus depending on how good the Britai is "in-hand" I may or may not go for the other Zentran/Meltran officer types.  But looks like it would be a while before he even gets to the Zentran soldiers. 

That's a shame because those would be more tempting to double-up on for army building, which would translate to more sales and money for him to invest in more releases.

I wish him luck!

Just PO'd one from Big Bad Toy Store.  I didn't care much about the bonus, and BBTS is local place I like to support.  This should pair well with my HMRs.  Not sure if I want the others though, maybe Exodol, definitely Miria if they make a Meltlandi version of her (but it doesn't look like it's planned).

the breetai looks ok, but i think if KC or SHF does one it'll probably be better(bandai even showed one off years ago...where is that!?)?  something about the way that material looks doesn't sit well with me....sort of like the shinier hasbro black series star war figs... i dunno.  it does seem to be the best option to date so i may get it.

Just now, sh9000 said:

I want soldiers as well and I hope he makes enough sales to release them.

So, how many divisions of Zentran Ground troops shall the "sh9000 Fleet" seek to procure?:D

MEP says it is 4.3" which I was disappointed with noticing after I ordered. BBTS says it is 5.9". Which is it?

Also, if we order from MEP, that means we get the ship or we don't know until they send out to see if we are first 100? BBTS has no mention of the ship.

Edited by Slave IV

38 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

MEP says it is 4.3" which I was disappointed with noticing after I ordered. BBTS says it is 5.9". Which is it?

Also, if we order from MEP, that means we get the ship or we don't know until they send out to see if we are first 100? BBTS has no mention of the ship.

You could shoot him an email through the website.  He got back to me really quick when I asked if I made it in the first 100.

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

MEP says the figure is 150mm which is 5.9" tall.  Later in the description it says that the pre-order bonus is 4.3", not the figure.  They're talking about the ship that comes as a bonus item.

24 minutes ago, Pontus said:

MEP says the figure is 150mm which is 5.9" tall.  Later in the description it says that the pre-order bonus is 4.3", not the figure.  They're talking about the ship that comes as a bonus item.

Thanks for the clarification!

52 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Just wondering, anyone know if the ship is painted, or (as I am assuming) unpainted?

from the product page:

*Note that the color might vary due to variations with computer screen and lighting.

So I'm assuming coloured.

The 4.3” ship is not colored.  The last 3 digits of the order number determine your spot as my very first order before preorders went live was 10001.  The ship when positioned in the distance and the figure on its own will go well with HMR.

Edited by sh9000

2 hours ago, sh9000 said:

The 4.3” ship is not colored.  The last 3 digits of the order number determine your spot as my very first order before preorders went live was 10001.  The ship when positioned in the distance and the figure on its own will go well with HMR.

The order through his store? or including anywhere else you can get it?

49 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

If anybody doesn't want their ship that gets one, I'll take it off your hands!!!! 

You've got dibs, but If order #10039 isn't in, then I'm in the hunt too... I might need a second anyway for a friend.

Edited by slide

9 minutes ago, slide said:

The order through his store? or including anywhere else you can get it?

You've got dibs, but If order #10039 isn't in, then I'm in the hunt too... I might need a second anyway for a friend.

Yeah the order through his store.  My first order was # 1 out of 100.  Your order is # 39 out of 100.

6 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

But if everyone ordered two, order 50 would be the last to get the ship. I should be in but anything between 75-100 could be iffy depending on how many people doubled up. 

....................:ph34r:...................... Can someone who uses Facebook put-in the ask for me [order #10039]? Do a Fellow Macross Addict a Favor!!

Edited by slide

Yeah you’re right @Slave IV and technically if somebody was like order # 20 and ordered 100 Britai figures in one order then there wouldn’t be any extra ships available.  @slide the guy’s email address is at the bottom of the order confirmation.  You can ask him if you are receiving the ship.  He usually responds quickly.

....................:ph34r:...................... Can someone who uses Facebook put-in the ask for me [order #10039]? Do a Fellow Macross Addict a Favor!!

I don’t do the FB but I doubt that over 100 were ordered by 39.

Yeah you’re right @Slave IV and technically if somebody was like order # 20 and ordered 100 Britai figures in one order then there wouldn’t be any extra ships available.  @slide the guy’s email address is at the bottom of the order confirmation.  You can ask him if you are receiving the ship.  He usually responds quickly.

Haha, yeah...I was just thinking 2 limit because that was for the flat rate shipping but yeah, someone could order 100 at #1 and you would be the one to do something like that if it was an army builder. :lol:

I highly doubt it since something like the 1/60 FEXT armor couldn’t sell 600 units over several months even with 5 different options combined.