DX VF-25G

zulu

I asked what the holdup was, but as it's been almost 24hrs., I have yet to get a response. Still, I find it odd that it takes this long for them to ship. Even with HLJ, when I'm one of the later ones who pay, the item is processed and out the door in two days. They are either poorly organized, or didn't acquire enough of these, and are trying to get them from other locations, once again. So far, I definitely wouldn't suggest using them, but as one said, hit and miss. For me, I prefer not to take chances like that.

I am in the same boat Still nothing from them do they even have it on stock or not.

Edit actually the just sent me an email so we will see I choose the cheap shipping so two weeks I guess

Edited by moose

I'm getting mine from evil-bay but sometimes thems the breaks. At least I will have one, plus thanks to Peaugh I'm finally getting a renewal VF-25s with packs for a damn great price. Now to obtain a vb-6 monster and I will have my frontier collection complete and up to date. Then back to Yamato to catch on Mac 7 figs.

They claim I chose regular air mail but considering that thing is $200+ there's no way in hell I'd ever choose a shipping method without a a tracking number. So I don't know. They claim it looks like either later this week or Monday it'll be here. If it's not here next Monday somebody is getting cut.

Ok, so, update on this missing crotch plate.

Got an email back from NY, after asking what options I have. I basically told them that I'm missing a piece, and since it's rather small, I'd rather order just the part instead of returning the entire item.

Their reply was quite encouraging actually, and they've asked me for the product barcode, and part reference number to contact Bandai with, in order to request the spare part.

So, now I might need some help from those of you who might know where to look. I don't have a "part reference number" per se, but what I do have is the part name, garnered from my Alto Super Pack set.

The exact part name in Japanese is "本体股部" (whether the kanji will show up correctly here, I don't know), and according to an online translator, it roughly means "crotch body." Sounds about right. It's not called out at all in the normal instructions.

If anyone here knows of a way I could potentially get a part reference number from Bandai, that'd be great, otherwise, I'm just going to reply to NY with the product code, and part name. It's at least worth a shot.

So, I finally get an email, after 5 days of no response, claiming they "forgot to update the shipping status", and low and behold, it arrives today. I think they didn't get on it until I sent out my email to them, and waited until it was in customs to let me know they decided to send it. Kinda annoyed, but at least it's here.

They claim I chose regular air mail but considering that thing is $200+ there's no way in hell I'd ever choose a shipping method without a a tracking number. So I don't know. They claim it looks like either later this week or Monday it'll be here. If it's not here next Monday somebody is getting cut.

There's an easy way to verify what kind of shipping method you choose: go to your NY Account >> Order History >> Details of your order. There you'll see the Order #, CARRIER and Payment method.

Got mine yesterday. :) Very nice with no issues or missing parts. It seems nice and tight with no floppiness. Really like the blue, now I need a VF-19F to go with it. Only took about a week to get here with the cheaper shipping option.

Chris

I can see the sense in people buyig multiples of CF versions, or multiples to make Diamond Force, or Emerald Force, but multiples of a specific character, IMO, is just a waste of space, unless they're going to be sold. Just my opinion.

Only 3 Michaels and 4 Ozmas? That's for newbies.

I've got 18 of each toy... Got each setup of Battroid, Gerwalk and Fighter, either plain or using the Super / Armor parts.

- That's 9, sir!

Sure, but I don't have a mirror on the back, therefore I just got 9 more placed backwards, only slightly higher, so you get a two-level effect with a little path running down the middle.

:-)

Edited by mgmalheiros

What do you do with 3 Michaels?

one normal, and 2 for super parts ;)

if bandai reissue a tornado parts, i hope included the vakyrie in the package...

I can see the sense in people buyig multiples of CF versions, or multiples to make Diamond Force, or Emerald Force, but multiples of a specific character, IMO, is just a waste of space, unless they're going to be sold. Just my opinion.

no no, i not sell my pieces, i have buy now 3 copyes for apply the super parts when is released ;)

Only 3 Michaels and 4 Ozmas? That's for newbies.

I've got 18 of each toy... Got each setup of Battroid, Gerwalk and Fighter, either plain or using the Super / Armor parts.

- That's 9, sir!

Sure, but I don't have a mirror on the back, therefore I just got 9 more placed backwards, only slightly higher, so you get a two-level effect with a little path running down the middle.

:-)

That made me literally laugh out loud. Very creative :D As for multiple toys, I've never really understood why people buy so many copies of the same toy. In my personal belief, if you have one form of a mold, you've seen them all. But I'm weird like that I guess compared to you guys :)

That made me literally laugh out loud. Very creative :D As for multiple toys, I've never really understood why people buy so many copies of the same toy. In my personal belief, if you have one form of a mold, you've seen them all. But I'm weird like that I guess compared to you guys :)

If I like a toy A LOT, then I may buy 2 copies. One to play with and another to keep mint and serve as a backup just in case I accidentally break the other toy. For some reason, I feel more secure handling a toy when I know that I have a fresh one in reserve.

I guess I must have gotten a bad copy. The arms are loose so they won't stay in position. They just flop down. The vertical hinge on the left shoulder block is loose so the left shoulder droops down and won't stay up. The horizontal hinge for the right shoulder block is so loose, that the arm and shoulder just keeps swinging backwards from gravity. You can actually rock it up and down on the hinge. Tightening the screw doesn't help. I put some super glue on all the loose hinges, but it's really just a temporary fix as movement from one transformation just loosens it up again and requires reapplication of glue. I'm going to try to take apart the right shoulder block and layer some glue on the hinge since there is such a huge gap or maybe take some pliers and gently try to squeeze the top and bottom parts of the hinge closer.

The gun was all crooked. It angled to the left quite visibly. I had to heat up the plastic with a hair drier and try to straighten it out. It looks much better now, but it's still a bit twisted along its axis.

I'm fairly disappointed in the build quality compared to how good Alto's and Ozma's were.

I've been layering on clear coats and weathering to hide all the scratches in the plastic which seem to be particularly visible on the blue.

On the up side, I was happy they included a plastic head laser to replace the pvc one with.