The Transformers Thread (licensed) Next

Yeah I'm glad I went with the toyworld Bii, the real proportions of the VW Bug just doesn't do it for me :lol: . I may get the eventual goldbug repaint just so I have the mold, it looks like a nice bit of engineering to get all of those panels to fold into such a small bot. The face can probably be swapped for the G1 toy version.

If this exclusive bluestreak is silverstreak, then I'm out! I've been wanting a blue bluestreak forever. As growing up, i've always though the name bluestreak was the blue one, because in the toys catalog, it aways show the blue and silver colored bluestreak.

Edited by Valkyrie2008

And preordered but I have to keep in mind to cancel it if they announce a remold of Bumblebee as Cliffjumper.

I though I would have not interest in getting the MP Ultra Magnus but since I will have soon a pretty complete collection of the MP Transformers in the new "scale" so I might pull the trigger on that one...

...after I saw some prototype pictures. ;)

Also my Autobot MPs need a leader because Prime defected to the Decepticons.

Preordered w/ HLJ. Have to agree that there's something about the face that seems off. Hopefully everything will iron out. I'm really happy with this line so far, so I have faith.

Guest davidwhangchoi

it looks like eric idle's character with the double chin, giving the illusion he's growing a little 'stash and goatee.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

looks ok, kinda have mixed feelings abou the face. think it may be the lighting/shadows and the grey color though. still i have it preorderd and do not regret it. for thos that thing bii is more accurate.... i disagree. the front windshield should NOT be right below the head...with the wipers there and non clear window its only more obviously wrong IMO. aesthetically its pretty good though.

edit...someone on TFW digibashed color onto it (ambitron)...looks much better.

27424710d1394722279-mp-21-masterpiece-bu

Edited by Mechapilot77

With colors, this face does look a lot better.

It appears that Bee will have two different faces plus the Amazon Japan excluseve battle mask. And Spike in his Exo-suit is included.

Images courtesy of HobbySearch.

post-7962-0-94217700-1394731102_thumb.jpg

post-7962-0-01635500-1394731111_thumb.jpg

post-7962-0-97531600-1394731119_thumb.jpg

post-7962-0-10712900-1394731188_thumb.jpg

Edited by Valkyrie2008