The Transformers Thread (licensed) Next

Guest davidwhangchoi

that's skyfire,

jetfire doesn't have a mouth and looks like it bit off robotech... i think macross then bit off that and made a yellow version with a skull. instead of an autobot symbol.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Oh wow... That is a fun take on it!

here's the cool commercial again :p (i'm just messing around since that kickstarter is around)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

that's skyfire,

jetfire doesn't have a mouth and looks like it bit off robotech... i think macross then bit off that and made a yellow version with a skull. instead of an autobot symbol.

HAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!

Breezed past this post last night, but just re-read it, that's freaking hilarious! I would love for this to somehow become internet lore.

-b.

Guest davidwhangchoi

HAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!

Breezed past this post last night, but just re-read it, that's freaking hilarious! I would love for this to somehow become internet lore.

-b.

Everyone steals original ideas from Robotech

fixed

^_^

Took a few picks of Silverstreak. I must admit I wasn't that keen on it when they first announced it, but I kind of love it. I think it's the best looking car mode of the fairladys. It has a realistic 80's sheen to it. Almost like a Delorean. It's the MP-08x of Autobot cars :D

Kind of want to grab another.

C9XcKja.jpg

VcrZl7Q.jpg

Edited by Gakken85

Why not both? haha.

I'd prefer a plastic piece to insert that makes it look like there is an interior over heavy tinting.

But if it was too dark it would look too uniform I think.

Edited by Gakken85

I think I like it better than the original Bluestreak release.

Looks great!

Thank you for snapping a few pics and sharing.

Now to figure out how to maneuver my current shoe-string budget...sigh.

-b.

Sell something :D I love selling stuff haha

Hey, we're on the same page. I need more folks to BUY something, just check the For Sale Section. :p

are you going to transform them :)

We don't transform things here David. Valks stay in Fighter mode as their packaged and Transformers stay in Bot or Car mode, as they're packaged.

Can't have paint chips now can we.

-b.

Edited by Kanedas Bike

I like it.!

Amazon.jp has this new book: Really hi-lights how shitty the scale with Ultra Magnus is. I want this book though.

6yvSd3f.jpg

he 96 page book starts back in 2003 and then documents each of the over 40 Masterpiece toys that have been released. Rather than stop at just cataloging the figures though, it also adds in rarely seen drawings, design sketches, and prototypes as well as previously untold stories from the designers themselves as they recount the development of the toys!