DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

As awesome as that would be, they should (and probably would) make folks double-dip with a re-release of the 25S and then again with whatever variant he may have in the new series.

-b.

As much as I like the VF-25 design (and the Frontier mech designs in general). I hope the mech designers do not continue the Frontier design language. I would love to see a new kind of Valkyrie with a new design ideas in the new show and as collector toy. :)

Pay scalper prices or wait for the reissue it's your choice.

Let's clear this up, I have a Renewal 25S with Armor and Super Parts and I'm not hunting for another VF-25S. I advocated patience when another member posted about paying after-market prices.

You're the one that said a re-issue was "right around the corner" with no real time-table or facts. So the choices are wait for a potential re-issue or bundle or pay after-market prices.

-b.

Let's clear this up, I have a Renewal 25S with Armor and Super Parts and I'm not hunting for another VF-25S. I advocated patience when another member posted about paying after-market prices.

You're the one that said a re-issue was "right around the corner" with no real time-table or facts. So the choices are wait for a potential re-issue or bundle or pay after-market prices.

-b.

+1

Scalpers grab all of a toy and sell it right at release for a huge markup. I think 2.5 years in the aftermarket is well enough time for this to no longer be called scalper prices and just regular aftermarket prices.

Without any official statement regarding a re-issue The Ozzy 25S will continue to command a premium.

People have a right to do whatever they want with their cash and if they are ok with paying a price that may seem outrageous to others that's totally fine because that's how the market works.

Edited by Duymon

Alto: Where are my pants?

Ozma: Probably at Bobby's house.

Alto: Never drinking again...

Ozma: At this point you do it because you like it not because you're drunk. By way send Sheryl over to my place. My old lady and I are going to make a woman out her since you wouldn't know how.

-b.

Ok it's not right around the corner, in fact you will never see the 25S from Bandai ever again.

Happy? :rolleyes:

I for one would not be surprised if Bandai re-issued the YF-29 Ozma before the VF-25S! Not to annoy anyone but they seem to be riding the Macross 30 game now. And it's not like they need to re-issue something for the extra cash because they don't have anything new on the table. It's actually busier than i ever remember it. I've not had so much on pre-order since 2012.

As much as I like the VF-25 design (and the Frontier mech designs in general). I hope the mech designers do not continue the Frontier design language. I would love to see a new kind of Valkyrie with a new design ideas in the new show and as collector toy. :)

I agree, I'd like the design to move on as well. As much as I like the YF-30 it still heavily harkens to the Frontier Design.

This can only mean we get a YF-25 Parzival (?!?!) down the line....

..and thus before the VF-25S reissue....

The 29 was the Percival. The 25 was Leons.

Seriously, how do we know if Bandai's going to decide to release a VF-25S reissue? I want it so bad since I just want to buy his and do a red stripe on him. I know he looks way better on an Armored Pack than Alto's. It's the only reason why I want to have one Ozma. But I don't want to pay aftermarket priced Valks from $350 and up. But just in case they don't, that's fine I guess. Hehehe. All I can do is shake my head. :D

Seriously, how do we know if Bandai's going to decide to release a VF-25S reissue? I want it so bad since I just want to buy his and do a red stripe on him. I know he looks way better on an Armored Pack than Alto's. It's the only reason why I want to have one Ozma. But I don't want to pay aftermarket priced Valks from $350 and up. But just in case they don't, that's fine I guess. Hehehe. All I can do is shake my head. :D

Honestly, we don't know. But it's a good-enough bet, guess or assumption that they will re-issue the 25S in one way, shape or form.

Regarding the high after-market prices, they're like that because someone, somewhere is buying them at $ 300+ per so for those that really and truly just have to have a 25S right this second just be prepared to pony up the cash.

But for my money I would wait or just do without before paying that much for this particular item.

-b.

Honestly, we don't know. But it's a good-enough bet, guess or assumption that they will re-issue the 25S in one way, shape or form.

Regarding the high after-market prices, they're like that because someone, somewhere is buying them at $ 300+ per so for those that really and truly just have to have a 25S right this second just be prepared to pony up the cash.

But for my money I would wait or just do without before paying that much for this particular item.

-b.

sound statement right there.

Duymon you're making a lot of people hella jealous! Wish I could grab a second S and G!

I wish I could get my grubby mitts on my first. My hopes are really starting to fade for these rereleases.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Finally organized my vf-25 displays to make more sense :0

awesome 25s's

are you going to get another if they re-release ozma 25s or are you done with him?

-b.

That's why I'm hoping or waiting (or never) for a release of Ozma's 25S. Paying $300+ is kinda over for me. And besides, with that amount of money, we can buy atleast 2 valks. If ever I have extra like $300, and Bandai decided to release a reissue, I'm going to make sure that I will buy two Ozma's. But to be honest, one 25S is ok with me as long that it's not a $300+ value. :D That's why I envy those who have multiple copies of it or people who have enough dough to buy after market prices. :unsure:

awesome 25s's

are you going to get another if they re-release ozma 25s or are you done with him?

I think I'm done with Ozzy unless they release tornado pack for him O_O. Have a 4th in storage in case that happens. (if it never is released I'll display him in fighter with my extra armored pack set)

If they released non-canon NUNS vf-25s'es like those seen in the VF-25 Master File I would prolly go crazy on those

I saw one at Mandarake with a Y47000 price tag. oh boy! :wacko:

Hot damn.... that's a ton for the bare valk O_o

The most expensive Ozzy I got was less than that and had Armored Pack (in 04/2013).

The cheapest Ozzy I got was only 90 dollars, had a broken wing and no accessories. shown below. I rehabbed him into my Armored Ozzy batttroid display

post-25-0-61147400-1375096846_thumb.jpg
Edited by Duymon

it's going for 450+

Yeah, those two on Mandarake are a bit over-priced (which surprises me since they're usually on the reasonable side) since they're both open box. For now a Renewal can still be found for around $ 300 but if those two $ 450+ units sell then look out.

-b.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Yeah, those two on Mandarake are a bit over-priced (which surprises me since they're usually on the reasonable side) since they're both open box. For now a Renewal can still be found for around $ 300 but if those two $ 450+ units sell then look out.

-b.

let me know if you see them bc i only see +400 now on yahoo japan and mandrake.