DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Since I bundled my 25G Super Parts shipping with the yet-to-be-released RVF ones, I'll have to wait awhile before my stuff ships from N-Y... not a big deal as I'm not in any hurry, and having them ship together saves me money, but being forced to pay for the latter because the former has been released was a bit of a bother.

It doesn't save you money at all. Your total for shipping comes out to the same if you ordered separately which is why I do my ordering that way. What sucks though, is that even though this is the case, they won't ship the preorder which is released first even if you ask them to. It is stated in their FAQs though.

Yes, I ran in to the shipping problem a while a go. I ended order 3x 171's from them and asked to combine and they said no. I cancelled the order then added 3x to cart and also saved money as they lowered the price lol. was able to get them all in the same box.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Just got the "preparation in progress" email from NY for the 25G Super Partsz

i just brought a 25g set of supers from mandarake... it was 6000yen... maybe i shouldn't have... it was an impulse buy. where are the tornado's.

Update: shipping was 1380 yen sal

7380 total... I guess the impulse buy didnt hurt as much

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Anyone else bundle their G and RVF super parts together? Won't be getting mine til next month...

I did too.

I even have 2 RVF Parts to go along with.

All that payment in advance and nothing to show for it till much later on.

Kinda makes me think I should just cut down my Valks purchase, stop buying spares... Hopefully the 25S and YF-30 will be the last ones I pick up duplicates for.

Anyone else bundle their G and RVF super parts together? Won't be getting mine til next month...

As I wrote in my last post, I did so as well; ordered them at the same time and combined the shipping (SAL) as it may save me a couple of bucks... I can wait.

• Gunmetal colored gunpod is brilliant... why did Bandai not go this rout with all renewals (I'm aware Ozma's shares the dark colored gun)? The purple stick of the F and RVF is so crappy looking by comparison.

Yeah i agree. The gunpod looks amazing. Sad that mine broke. I seriously would rather all the other 25s have this gunpod regardless if it's anime accurate.

I was toying with the idea whether i should just get the G or A Super parts for my RVF and just repaint it. Being the most different among the 25's has anyone tried to fit the SSP of F or S or even the newly released G on the RVF? I dont really care for the ghost(they're awesome in the show, but doesnt seem to be more than display pieces as a toy) and want to save half the amount.

I said it before the crucial part of the Super Parts are not the color code but the unit number painted on the leg armor panels.

The other Super Parts should fit the RVF-25. I'd imagine that the only problematic piece would be the missile pods on the shoulders and the backpack armor but if I remember correctly the radar dish is in a position where it's not in the way of these parts. However I've never tried it personally because I got the Super Parts ordered and payed already.

Maybe you can find someone who is only interested in the Ghost-drones and not the Super Parts who is willing to sell the parts to you.

Have been strongly considering getting a 25A but CDJ hasn't actually had it in stock...it is pre-order only with availability in 1-2 days. Are they still safe to order from?

Chris

Have been strongly considering getting a 25A but CDJ hasn't actually had it in stock...it is pre-order only with availability in 1-2 days. Are they still safe to order from?

Chris

CD Japan were selling VF-25A's at a 20% discount so not surprisingly they must have sold out by now.

11,200 JPY and you can still add to cart. http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/goods/goods_detail.html?KEY=NEOGDS-90706

Edited by YF-29 Durandal

just hit me...would be great if Bandai can issue a 25A with NUNS markings..

Thought the same thing myself, many repaints could be done using the Master File book.

25A is definately my favorite 25 now, sorry Ozma.

Glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. :p

Chris

*In best Arnold voice* "DO IT, DO IT NOWWWW!" :D

-Kyp

Has anyone here had there NY 25-G super parts actually ship yet? Mine went to preparing pretty fast, but I have not seen a shipping notice yet.

I was about to ask the same thing. Still in preparation in progress status.