DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Hi guys, dumb question....Bandai has never released armored/super parts for the renewals WITH the valkyrie, right? Whenever there are armor/super parts for renewals for sale, its literally just the parts, right?

Hi guys, dumb question....Bandai has never released armored/super parts for the renewals WITH the valkyrie, right? Whenever there are armor/super parts for renewals for sale, its literally just the parts, right?

Correct. All the super parts have been seperate from the valks.

Correct. All the super parts have been seperate from the valks.

Awesome. Thanks!

sooo....what are your guys predictions? Is Bandai done with re-issuing? Or are they gonna re-issue the S and G? I believe they've already re-released Ozma's once, right?

Ozma's only been issued once... a second is beyond likely at this point. We also don't have tornado parts yet and I'd say those are very likely.

Considering alto was re-issued we can only expect an Ozzi reissue. How they intend to handle the super and armor parts will be a different story.

I think Armor bundles are unlikely.

Unless the do a V3 armor set and either add detail or

add locking mechanisms to the gear. They won't just rerelease Tamashii

Exclusives.

They will most likely reissue the G after the Super parts are released.

Followed by the S, just to keep the hype

Then follow with the Tornado parts.

If Bandai schedules their renewal reissues in the same order in which they were originally released, then Ozma's 25S is next up, then the G, and finally the RVF. At this point I'd think they would stop with re-release of the G version, seeing as the RVF was made in enough numbers, and given its lesser popularity compared to the preceding units; after all, it's still readily available... often at a discount.

If Bandai schedules their renewal reissues in the same order in which they were originally released, then Ozma's 25S is next up, then the G, and finally the RVF. At this point I'd think they would stop with re-release of the G version, seeing as the RVF was made in enough numbers, and given its lesser popularity compared to the preceding units; after all, it's still readily available... often at a discount.

Where are you seeing it at a discount?

HS had it at 12800 Yen not too long ago, HLJ had it for 5% off MSRP and they may still get more limited stock -- it's gone up more than a couple of times since release; currently, Amazon JP and YJP pop up at, or slightly bellow, retail, I've also read B&M stores have them for around retail (Mandarake online is worth a look), and N-Y has it for a reasonable mark-up (far less than what they were charging for the pre-order).

I still feel like the availability on certain renewals is based on hero popularity. I have a feeling Ozma will be pre-order hell again sigh... I just need to score 2 more of Ozma to be happy. Then I can display the 25S Armored in fighter and battroid then put my spare super parts on the 3rd one.

I hope they do release the tornado parts as I have a extra VF-25F for those. Then I will have a SP/Armored/Tornado version of Alto for display.

HS had it at 12800 Yen not too long ago, HLJ had it for 5% off MSRP and they may still get more limited stock -- it's gone up more than a couple of times since release; currently, Amazon JP and YJP pop up at, or slightly bellow, retail, I've also read B&M stores have them for around retail (Mandarake online is worth a look), and N-Y has it for a reasonable mark-up (far less than what they were charging for the pre-order).

Mandarake is charging 15,000 for unused + box resealed/damaged, there's also 1 for 12,000 which is presumably used.

Ozma's only been issued once... a second is beyond likely at this point. We also don't have tornado parts yet and I'd say those are very likely.

I really hope they sell the VF-25G Tornado Parts separately. Also is there any line-art available for the Tornado Parts? I think the parts of the V1 toys looks a little bit to bulky (especially the wings). Is this true to the line-art?

Since I didn't watched the first Frontier movie can someone tell me where to get some more Information on the Tornado Messiah. I have no idea why these parts have been developed for the movie and why they don't use the Super/Armor Parts form the tv-show other then introduce something new for the movie.

I can't wait for Tornado parts, there my favorite add-on/configuration of any aircraft from Frontier. the only thing I don't really care for is the leg armor, I don't like the look of the legs being clicked down to make room for them in fighter mode, it completely kills the lines of the jet from the side. I love the wings and the back cannons so much though.

Well, I was very excited today when I got home to my Alto YF-29, and more importantly: MY VF-25 OZMA!

Oh FINALLY a complete skull Squadron. Bought from mandarake so She's second hand. Little dusty.. nothing dramatic. Some small scuffs; thats fine i can live with that. Joints a little loose, but better than i expected, so thats fine. Head lasers loose, but then i hear thats a thing with all of them; a little tape fixed it. The Skull symbol is crisp and clear, Ozma and Ranka there...... i'll just get the gunpod into his hand and.

IMG_2892_zps51a0b887.jpg

Well..... Frakk. Just.... Goddamn.. DAMN IT! There's even a little bit of glue where someone tried to fix it.

So yeah, busted Gunpod :( Dunno how i can fix that. i couldn't even get the gun apart enough to try.

Such a bummer. :(

Well, I was very excited today when I got home to my Alto YF-29, and more importantly: MY VF-25 OZMA!

Oh FINALLY a complete skull Squadron. Bought from mandarake so She's second hand. Little dusty.. nothing dramatic. Some small scuffs; thats fine i can live with that. Joints a little loose, but better than i expected, so thats fine. Head lasers loose, but then i hear thats a thing with all of them; a little tape fixed it. The Skull symbol is crisp and clear, Ozma and Ranka there...... i'll just get the gunpod into his hand and.

IMG_2892_zps51a0b887.jpg

Well..... Frakk. Just.... Goddamn.. DAMN IT! There's even a little bit of glue where someone tried to fix it.

So yeah, busted Gunpod :( Dunno how i can fix that. i couldn't even get the gun apart enough to try.

Such a bummer. :(

Man that sucks. I'm guessing they have no indication in the description that it had a broken part? If so, that's very shady of them. They knew of it, hence the glue from the fix attempt. Used and broken are definitely not the same thing.

i dunno if they knew or not, I have NEVER had trouble with mandarake before, and i have used them more times than i can remember. Unless they extended the gunpod, they may not have seen it. Since the missing piece wasnt in the bag, Im assuming the person who sold it to them didnt mention it.

Guest davidwhangchoi

yeah, definitely probably missed it when inspecting the toy. I usually have no problems with mandarake but once i got a used ozma armor set with the a crotch piece missing and an incorrect one included in it's place.

That sucks. That's why I'm wary of buy any used toys, no matter how reputable the source.

Yeah, I think the previous owner broke it, tried to fix it, then sold it to Mandarake without mentioning the break, and it was overlooked when they inspected the toy. I doubt they really do more than a visual inspection; they're not going to take out and play with every single toy that passes through their stores.

Yeah it didnt thrill me. There isnt really a fix i can see either. I tried taking the gunpod apart, but I couldnt get that piece out. I guess I could give him Lucas but i kinda like the (Not accurate but cool) black Gunpod. I think I just wont open the bottom slides on any of the 25 Pods and call it a day.