DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Out on vacation for a week, so had all my mail on vacation hold. Had a lot waiting for me including finally a VF-25F renewal!

P1060479_zps060591fb.jpg

Nice! I already have the Takara Soundwave and 5 cassettes but I wanted the Hasbro one for the yellow eyes and of course the price. He was all sold out at SDCC. My second VF-25F from HLJ came in the same time my VF-27 did. Not sure if I should open it up to check for QC issues.

Edited by OzmaLee74

Well there was the S.H.Monsterarts Vajra that they presented at a Tamashii Nations event last year together with the RVF-25. Since then it was pretty quiet so many board members think this release is dead. Maybe Bandai surprises us with something new when the next event is held.

Maybe a YF-30 prototype which would be sweet. I'm getting tired of the transformation scheme from the Frontier Valks. :D

Moving in to off topic territory, I'm expecting the

Next big announcent to be a DX VF-1S.

But that's assuming, and yeah the 25' is starting to become

A little stale. There just isn't enough magic to it.

We've just had time to get used to the 25s...I personally love the design and I'm usually quick to move onto the next thing etc...but yeah Bandai probably will pull something out of its butt, just like the left field 171 alto they sprung on us...

Well they would be stupid not to milk molds and hit us with

More variants like the RVF-171 and maybe one non-show scheme.

After the 25A release, it's gonna be a shot in the dark outside of

More reissues and armor/weapons renewals.

I'd love the 25S to be reissued with a scaled version

Of Ozma's Lancia.

Yes, especially on the wings. The blue of the VF-25G Tornado Pack is much better then the gray on the F version of the add-on. Altos Valkyrie looks much better as Super or Armored Messiah.

The G tornado pack is what i'm waiting for! Although i think they will sell it as a set and i'll be double-dipping!

The G tornado pack is what i'm waiting for! Although i think they will sell it as a set and i'll be double-dipping!

Is this just a feeling of yours or do you know something specific? ^_^

I'm hoping that it will no be bundled since I don't want another VF-25G (especially not with the VF-25A around the corner).

The only "renewal" release that was a bundle was the VF-27 and I think the reason for that is that Bandai thought that the collectors need some incentive to buy the updated VF-27 that was not a complete redesign of the old one. Not even the YF-29 Valkyries where bundled and their add-on sets are barely noticeable.

So I'm really hoping they release the VF-25G Tornado Pack as a single release. After that Bandai can release as much bundled Sets as they want. :D

I'm slowly transforming it, is there a way to cleanly swivel the arms from fighter down into gerwalk without the shoulder tampo scraping all the time? The clearance is basically a hair's width.

I love the double seat, even though don't have a Ranka I'll be displaying it that way anyway and throwing the extra piece in the box.

Not only was the nose cone joint tight, but the hip ball joints were super tight, like my 171.

And just like the v1 it feels like I scratched all of the nose paint while trying to swivel it under the head. Luckily I put some painters tape over it before the transformation.

Edited by grymg

wow...how many restocks has it been already?

I think this would either be the first or second restock. They would have release some stock when they met their preorders, so this could be the first.

Good to see though as if they release the VF-25S, there's is no reason to pay huge premium or a premium at all. Also, seems like their restock last for a while too for people to pick up.

Guest davidwhangchoi

damn! i had to order another... i guess yay!!!!

I got my VF-25F from Otacute earlier today, it's a perfect toy, really love it and I can finally make use of the armor parts that were waiting for him since last year :)

mine is coming in the mail today from octacute

Link for anyone interested.

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10153639

and thanks for saving me the hassle

Edited by davidwhangchoi