well its nice to know that even the japanesse have a portion of retards amungst them LOL... really? a crusial scene that gets cut by canned credits? even f*cking Spongbob Squarepants will end an episode with the credits rolling in the backdrop... and of course, because of their habit of not encouraging anyone to rock the boat, nobody will even bitch, once?

They didn't cut the scene. But while in the normal episode you have "A Dictator's Anguish" as BGM, and it's spot on for the tone of the scene, here the end song starts playing and as the Yamato leaves the smoke cloud, they start superimposing the credits over the scene. Both alterations, especially the music, completely ruin the tone of the scene, IMHO.

Like any good thing, I don't want it to end too soon. Personally, I'm worried that the end of 2199 will also mark the end of Yamato's rebirth, with no Comet Empire story to follow. Didn't some of you guys in the know state that 2199 isn't that big of a success to warrant a follow-up with a reimagined Comet Empire storyline?

Like any good thing, I don't want it to end too soon. Personally, I'm worried that the end of 2199 will also mark the end of Yamato's rebirth, with no Comet Empire story to follow. Didn't some of you guys in the know state that 2199 isn't that big of a success to warrant a follow-up with a reimagined Comet Empire storyline?

Really? I thought saleswise it was doing pretty good? I read on another forum that each BD was selling in excess of 25,000 copies which was pretty decent. Of course maybe Yamato 2199 cost a lot more than your standard anime series.

Good news day. :D

The cover for the last Movie Program has been revealed. Also, a cool box will be on sale on Froovie to store all 7. :D

img_vol07_pnf.jpg

img_vol00_pnfbox.jpg

Also, despite the troubles with episode 25's delay and the Blu-Ray/DVD's being pushed back to October, the Limited Edition versions will start being shipped to those who aquired them on October 10th.

this is a concern and not actually fact, i hope? I really think that would be terrible if it never occured...

this is a concern and not actually fact, i hope? I really think that would be terrible if it never occured...

Yeah I certainly hope so...

No, that is the Domelaze III which is expected to come out in 1/1000 scale, with a prototype already being displayed in several events.

40efc515.jpg

f161d4ac.jpg

9da90d79.jpg

This will be a 730mm long beast, even bigger than the 1/500 Yamato so producing it must be quite a complex feat, especially considering how intricate the part assembly in this line is. Still, if it looks anything like the display prototype, it'll be a beauty.

But on to your question :D

The Deusler II is the redesigned Desler command ship.

p_20130820_1b.jpg

Check the Chapter 7 10 minute clip (a few posts back) to see her take off.

There was a Deusler I that was the same class of dreadnought as the Domelaze. It was blown up in episode 15. The Zergutt II (the red one that escaped Balun) is currently the only ship of that class left. It is currently heading for Garmillas under Goer's command.

Also, it is unknown at this point wether only that section (the command ship) will be in the kit or if the "weapons array" will also be part of it. Here's the Deusler II with the weapons array attached.

DHsept11.JPG

HJsept01.JPG

Edited by westfall

So the DDG 110 and the DWG 262 are the Mekacore additions to the Deusla II and the ship set III, i was hoping they would make it into the 1/72 line.

But the ship set with Meltria, the sub and the fighters sounds good.

We where talking about this over at SSM too. I really hope they still make them in 1/72. Don't understand why they won't/aren't when they are making all the capital ships one scale.

Chris

Did they ever say how Desler escaped the explosion in episode 15? I'm pretty sure the command bridge also blew up.

Escape pod?

That was a body double aboard the command ship.

Spoilers?

Deslar was already aware of the impending coup and placed a body double on the doomed ship to ferret out the traitors in his empire; he was in hiding aboard U571 the whole time...

日本郵便のゆうパックにてお送りいたします。

"We send the goodies via YuuPack by the Japan Post Service." And there are nothing about EMS and the other Int'l shipping. I have no idea if Froovie accept the Int'l order or not. There are no "Japan only" on the site.

I asked the site about it. They will answer it.

DO NOT ORDER FROM Amazon.jp! if you live in Canada.

I just got a bill from DHL (3wks later) for an additional $13.19 in processing fee (GST customs & duty on imported goods) on top of the 3,000Y they charged me for shipping on that 3,600Y amazing Yamato 2199 Earth Materials book. Argh, that's like over an extra 100% of the price of the book in shipping and handling.

Who has the cheapest shipping for the Gamilia's Materials book?

All caught up now, and this show is just about the most amazing show I have ever seen. Well not THE most amazing, but its shot into my favorite anime series ever. Each episode just gets better and better. Yamato shooting itself backwards through a gate using the WMG and destroying the Gate in the process may be one of the coolest things Ive seen in a cartoon in years

Yamato shooting itself backwards through a gate using the WMG and destroying the Gate in the process may be one of the coolest things Ive seen in a cartoon in years

Yeah, that was one of the coolest moments so far in the show.

I think Buyee circumvents that problem. Or use IPJ to buy directly from Froovie.

In other news, Episode 21 had 2 new things. First, new images in the opening sequence, including scenes from Chapter 7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDJ6Xz0d474

And second, and better, the new ED sequence scroll. Awesome, as usual

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2IeIN3bhG8