They've done it. They have "fuc.king" topped themselves with this new trailer. Is 15 seconds ALL we are going to get. When does this come out?

In theaters 8/24.

On BD/DVD 10/25.

To those watching the final chapter in theatres as of August 24th, the official sites have posted an apology. It seems the theatre version will be missing part of episode 25. From what i understand, the cut material won't be finished in time and this decision was made to maintain the overall quality. Wether the full episode will be completed for the TV broadcast or only for the home video release is unknown. They do assure that the missing scenes will have little effect on the overall plot of the chapter.

That was great-thanks for posting 'Wes. Honestly, with the odds they were facing it's a relief to see them get that far, even though we all knew it was coming. Can anyone say BSG finale in regards to that move they pulled? And Yuki, damn you and that dress of yours...

ok, im confused. Delock(sp) is familiar with Starsha. Is she trying convince him to stop prosecuting the war with the Yamato? WTF his endgame goal?

TU for video clip. I am most... moist in the shorts, so delicious that clip. LOL...

ok, im confused. Delock(sp) is familiar with Starsha. Is she trying convince him to stop prosecuting the war with the Yamato? WTF his endgame goal?

TU for video clip. I am most... moist in the shorts, so delicious that clip. LOL...

Well, "Desslar's" involvement with the Iscandarian bikini team hasn't been fully revealed yet, so there's more story to be revealed. That clip had me at the first Yuki sighting...

My willpower caved and that extended teaser was fantastic!

After rewatching the original series, I remember thinking that the politics between Deslar and Starsha were more played out off screen. It was a different time when I saw the show as a kid and I felt there was a lot of implied subtlety in their relationship until the twist at the end. I'm also still drooling over all the treatments that make 2199 its own show.

It will be a long wait for the next Blu-ray release but, yeah, I can watch the teaser mulltiple times while I wait.

It will be a long wait for the next Blu-ray release but, yeah, I can watch the teaser mulltiple times while I wait.

If they don't alter the TV broadcast schedule further, this episode will air in 3 weeks. Today was episode 20, episode 21 will air right after chapter 7 hits theatres and 22 at the halfway, meaning that 23 (this one) will air just as chapter 7 ends its theatre run, with the following episodes up to 26 airing through September. Of course that will only give us the video, those who don't speak japanese will have to wait untill late October to get the full story. (Unless dome fansubber pick up the last 4 episodes)

Edited by westfall

So just so Im not confused; There hasnt been an episode past Episode 14 right? Thats all I have seen up too.

We're up to episode 22 brother, while waiting for the final four episodes to be released...

Episode 20 aired today. Fight for Liberty is back as the opening song but the visuals have been altered, using scenes from the episode itself. Length has been reduced to 24:15, from the original 27:15. Actual run time on that (discounting Op and ED) was 23:40 while the TV Broadcast has 22:45 (the episode has no ED sequence ... well it does but we'll get to that). So... how did they make it?

Aside a few tiny cuts here and there, the bigger ones are:

1 - Cosmo Falcons engaging Ghetto's squadron;

2 - Part of Yamamoto's attack on Berger's squad;

3 - Nanbu reporting the drill missile activation;

4 - WMG Room tech watching as the drill breaks through the chamber;

But the worse part in this broadcast... brace yourselves...

The "A Dictator's Anguish" track which is over the last few minutes of the normal episode, here plays as Domel prepares the self destruct. It is replaced in the final 1:30 minutes by the end song as the credits for the episode roll over these scenes. Yes! THEY ROLL CREDITS OVER DOMEL'S SACRIFICE! DOMEL BLOWS HIMSELF UP AT THE SOUND OF A POP BALAD!!!

(breaths deeply)

I'm starting to think whoever is in charge of the TV broadcast is the exact opposite of the people who are making the show. Someone who really hates Yamato. The new opening stunt was bad enough... this, ruining a key scene of the saga?! WTF?! I understand the cuts to make the episode fit the air time but using the end song over that scene is nothing short of criminal.

Aside a few tiny cuts here and there, the bigger ones are:

1 - Cosmo Falcons engaging Ghetto's squadron;
2 - Part of Yamamoto's attack on Berger's squad;
3 - Nanbu reporting the drill missile activation;
4 - WMG Room tech watching as the drill breaks through the chamber;

Some Japanese fans pointed out Kato's lines; "命落とすな敵落とせ" (don't lose your lives, shoot your enemies).

well its nice to know that even the japanesse have a portion of retards amungst them LOL... really? a crusial scene that gets cut by canned credits? even f*cking Spongbob Squarepants will end an episode with the credits rolling in the backdrop... and of course, because of their habit of not encouraging anyone to rock the boat, nobody will even bitch, once?