1/48+fp's, 1/60+fp's, 1/72, 1/2k, 1/3k,1/100 and now 1/144

VF-18S Hornet

change in thread topic  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this change in topic

2. 2. Or do you prefer a part five

Looks stellar! I am digging the CF colors on the armor.

And on a side note...

dear Bandai, please reissue THIS.

p1040225.jpg

p1040230.jpg

YES!!! Even have the armour all weathered up waiting for the bird...

Love that YF29! Sadly my 1/48 customs are dwindling down. Been selling a few to cover my cigar budget. Ha. Damn our addictions.

If you ever decide to sell I'm sure you'll find many here on the boards that are willing to take them off your hands- they look amazing! :lol:

Last night while the wife and kids were sleeping I finally finished the 1/60 HDP Regult!!! Sorry for the poor pics (proper review and better pics later)

Awesome build Ignacio!!

Can I request a squat pose?

Swweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!! love it. *envy envy envy*

You forgot to tell your wife to turn the faucet on :lol: :lol:

You must get Kurisamas upgrade to turn the Yammie Q-Rau into the TV Q-Rau and have the whole set.

LOL! I have an extra Yammie Q-Rau and yes I have to get Kurisamas upgrade!

wow nice! OEM looking. I wonder where you're going to display that huge toy!

I wonder that too! I ordered a custom display cabinet so I should have plenty of space to display part of my collection ;)

More pics of the Regult!

Sorry for the late reply.

My brained swelled from the awesomeness, thanx again Ignacio!!

Good to see that regult on it's feet and taking a squat.

LOVE that first top left pic (half frontal shot)

Finally got around to my RVF-25 super parts + ghost set. I like the ghosts, but after trying to transform and pose the valk with the super parts on, I have to say I hate it. The super parts really limit the movement of the arms to a degree that you almost can't move it because something is always in the way. It's really bad in GERWALK where there practically is no space for the shoulders and the boosters together.

Ghosts

AIF-7S.jpg

Ghosts and RVF-25 without super parts:

RVF-25_Fighter_AIF-7S_01.jpg

RVF-25_Fighter_AIF-7S_02.jpg

Super RVF-25

Super_RVF-25_Fighter_01.jpg

Super_RVF-25_Fighter_02.jpg

Super_RVF-25_Fighter_03.jpg

Super_RVF-25_Fighter_04.jpg

Super_RVF-25_Fighter_05.jpg

Super_RVF-25_GERWALK_01.jpg

Super_RVF-25_GERWALK_02.jpg

Super_RVF-25_Battroid_01.jpg

Super_RVF-25_Battroid_02.jpg

Edited by MacrossJunkie

Another great job MJ!!! Looks fantastic... you managed to even make the minty green look good. Great photography too! Sorry I might of asked before, but what lighting setup to you use to get the background so black? Your photographs really do it justice too.

I've finally finished my RVF with the super packs too - just never get the time to photograph them, my ghosts are still naked though.

Finally got around to my RVF-25 super parts + ghost set. I like the ghosts, but after trying to transform and pose the valk with the super parts on, I have to say I hate it. The super parts really limit the movement of the arms to a degree that you almost can't move it because something is always in the way. It's really bad in GERWALK where there practically is no space for the shoulders and the boosters together.

Yeah, I mentioned right after I got my Super Parts that it was terrible in Gerwalk as there is no room to move the arms at all. While the Gerwalk mode on the regular VF-25 is probably one of the best/most-free of any toy Valk with the Super packs on it's one of the worst, especially for the RVF variant. Though it really isn't the Toy's fault the design of the giant boosters on the wings effs up everything in other modes. Still, no fun to "pose."

Another great job MJ!!! Looks fantastic... you managed to even make the minty green look good. Great photography too! Sorry I might of asked before, but what lighting setup to you use to get the background so black? Your photographs really do it justice too.

I've finally finished my RVF with the super packs too - just never get the time to photograph them, my ghosts are still naked though.

Thanks. I was happy that the crotch plate didn't look so out of place once it was panel lined and had some weathering added. Without it, it just looked like an unfinished piece of plastic. No problem on asking again. Here is my setup from a previous post: At the bottom of the post

Hope you find some time to take pics. I'd like to see your work on them too.

My VF-25G supers should be up next.

Yeah, I mentioned right after I got my Super Parts that it was terrible in Gerwalk as there is no room to move the arms at all. While the Gerwalk mode on the regular VF-25 is probably one of the best/most-free of any toy Valk with the Super packs on it's one of the worst, especially for the RVF variant. Though it really isn't the Toy's fault the design of the giant boosters on the wings effs up everything in other modes. Still, no fun to "pose."

Yeah, between the rotodome, the huge boosters, the long ELINT antenna on the arm and the shield that sticks out more than normal, there really wasn't any way to move the arms around in either battroid or GERWALK mode without cheating on occasion. I couldn't even get the freaking rear stand adapter for fighter mode in without risking scraping off clearcoat. That piece is just badly designed.