1/48+fp's, 1/60+fp's, 1/72, 1/2k, 1/3k,1/100 and now 1/144

VF-18S Hornet

change in thread topic  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this change in topic

2. 2. Or do you prefer a part five

Been hard for me these few days because my buddy of three years recently died due to an accident. But here she is with my custom valk posing in Gerwalk. I miss her alot :( . This was taken when I just started collecting Macross, which is around July last year.

20130727_171830.jpg

AHHHHHHH!!!!! Vajra!!!!!!!! :D

Edited by MILKAUTICO

Great pictures; although, you've got a bit of a droopy snout syndrome going on there. Arcadia did do a pretty good job with their version of the YF-19; not great, what with the bad ankle design and all... but still, such a pretty bird.

Great pictures; although, you've got a bit of a droopy snout syndrome going on there. Arcadia did do a pretty good job with their version of the YF-19; not great, what with the bad ankle design and all... but still, such a pretty bird.

Yeah I could not do anything with that problem, and to add to more to the existing problem with the nose, is a loose right shoulder, and inheiritng the same problem with the ball jointed ankles the plauged the VF-19 Kai/P and VF-17S/D. I might try to take the nose apart and tighten the screw on the shoulder, only time will tell if or when I get to it.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

I love the Joke Machines. I had the VF-1S, but it now its in toy heaven because the storage place my family kept some of our stuff at caught fire. :(

Sorry to hear that. Hope you'll find a replacement soon. They pop up every so often on ebay, its just a matter of timing.

Own several of the recent releases from Arcadia and Bandai, but for some reasons, they dont hold a special place like these JM do.

And Im on a JM-rush, cant seem to stop searching for more!

Sorry to hear that. Hope you'll find a replacement soon. They pop up every so often on ebay, its just a matter of timing.

Own several of the recent releases from Arcadia and Bandai, but for some reasons, they dont hold a special place like these JM do.

And Im on a JM-rush, cant seem to stop searching for more!

One day I'll find a replacement, but for now I am content seeing that they are still around, keep posting pics. :)

Some quick pics of my new bad boy.

*snip*

Far from my favorite Valkyrie mode, I have to say that I love the look and perspective of that Gerwalk shot.

Awesome! Did the figure glow a golden light when you opened the box? :)

LOL

-b.

Haha yes it did as a matter of fact. I could have sworn I heard a choir of angels too.

Now I have a display conundrum...

Haha... I can't quite recall but I vaguely remember a pillar of light beaming up from the figure to the sky when I opened mine, then waking up and seeing VF-25S in full armor on my coffee table. LOL

The VF-25S deserves its own shelf. :)

Edited by Saburo

Haha... I can't quite recall but I vaguely remember a pillar of light beaming up from the figure to the sky when I opened mine, then waking up and seeing VF-25S in full armor on my coffee table. LOL

The VF-25S deserves its own shelf. :)

Hard to disagree with the 25S being deserving of it's own space, I made the best compromise I could and have it sharing space with the Focker 30th Anniversary YF-29 and Ozma 29.

So far those three seem to be getting along just fine. :lol:

-b.

I had a light shining above me when I first opened my renewal 25S. But in a matter of seconds, only to drop in the dungeon of despair with raging fire when I found out it is missing the air intake covers on the hips and the crotch piece.

Yup. It was MISB.

Edited by TCracker

I had a light shining above me when I first opened my renewal 25S. But in a matter of seconds, only to drop in the dungeon of despair with raging fire when I found out it is missing the air intake covers on the hips and the crotch piece.

Yup. It was MISB.

UGH that's very disturbing. I remember a few valks that I had bought with those kind of surprises. It wasn't pretty :(

But hey at least it doesn't need those if you have the armor on.

Yup. It was MISB.

That sucks even more because it MISB. Glad you were able to get out of the dungeon of despair with the help of armored set. :)

Thanks guys. :)

Nice pics!

why no panel line on the YF-19?

Cause.. I haven't gotten to it yet.. :lol:

Suppose to finish decaling the Hik 1S first. Alrdy placed some on the legs just not the whole valk. After that, I'll get to panelling the 19 and stickering it. ^_^