1/48+fp's, 1/60+fp's, 1/72, 1/2k, 1/3k,1/100 and now 1/144

VF-18S Hornet

change in thread topic  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this change in topic

2. 2. Or do you prefer a part five

here's a group shot with EXO's donated JM recast

hmm....custom paint-scheme goodness!

Thinking of doing a YF-19 scheme on one of the JM's and a battle-damaged on another (since it will be missing one arm that will be used on the cannon fodder custom)

JMall1_zpsd956dc83.jpg

Edited by aaajin

Price can range by a lot, depending on how you get them or how they are listed on ebay/places where you can get them..but I would say $40-60 sounds about fair for a loose JM, and +-$100-ish for a complete with box

Edited by aaajin

About time I post these, some updated pics of my skull team, I'm planning on repainting the AP though, I find the green beige I used is too green and dark. (I don't like sticking those super's missile pods out of the shoulder, looks weird. And I realised I forgot to bring the chest flap is down on the third picture <_< )

3.jpg

2-1.jpg

1.jpg

Edited by close313

About time I post these, some updated pics of my skull team, I'm planning on repainting the AP though, I find the green beige I used is too green and dark. (I don't like sticking those super's missile pods out of the shoulder, looks weird. And I realised I forgot to bring the chest flap is down on the third picture <_< )

3.jpg

2-1.jpg

1.jpg

I want a show about this squad, they seem like capable fellows. You're not going to modify an RVF to complete the group are you?

Edited by Mommar

Thanks guys ^_^ , I'm not a good photographer and I don't have a set up so forgive my paint-dirty table. One of the reasons why the fighter mode pics I took look bad, so I didn't post them.

I want a show about this squad, they seem like capable fellows. You're not going to modify an RVF to complete the group are you?

Had the same idea, but I don't want to commit the money to use an RVF-25 for spare parts (I kinda need one again too). I was just thinking of getting a fourth one if Alto's Tornado looks good on it and if it is easy to repaint since I already have the AP for my Alto too. I also have the 1/72 RVF-25's ghosts I'm currently repainting for the team.

3.jpg

2-1.jpg

1.jpg

Close313, that Skull CF team looks awesome!

Now you have me wanting to build a CF team with armored, super and tornado parts, but my painting skills are not very good so I'll admire your team.

Hey everyone

Thought I'd post some pics of my collection

post-29332-0-52161900-1403024216_thumb.jpg

Arcadia Roy with Yamato strike parts.

post-29332-0-82976100-1403024985_thumb.jpg

post-29332-0-69596600-1403024380_thumb.jpg

Secondhand VF-11B.

post-29332-0-77598200-1403024513_thumb.jpg

The paint was chipped on the small section of the heat shield where you tug at it to stay in place. Decided to try mixing my other half's nail polishes to try and get a match. Very pleased with the results.

post-29332-0-38300400-1403024573_thumb.jpg

The gorgeousness that is the Arcadia YF-19

post-29332-0-36355000-1403024671_thumb.jpg

More Arcadia. This should have come with a 1/60 paper bag to put over its head in battroid mode.

It was dirt cheap though.

post-29332-0-28339600-1403024864_thumb.jpg

post-29332-0-20761900-1403024958_thumb.jpg

post-29332-0-70460600-1403025114_thumb.jpg

Roy's original ride? Sorry it's not strictly relevant though it is 1/72. Pretty sweet though.

Apologies for the poor quality iPhone pics. Plus my photo booth looks suspiciously like a black leather couch...

Hope you like.

Ant.

Thanks very much, yeah it wasn't cheap and the poor thing had been abused a bit (mistransformed so the folding triangles in front of the wings are a bit mangled).

Still looks great though - after the questionable stickers had been removed and I'd cleaned it up a bit.

WOW cool and cute, really Bandai should reissue them.

I know! Same thing has been said again-n-again, many years before, but Bandai seems to care less about this line. Or their mold has deteriorated and its just too expensive to justify fixing them

Been hard for me these few days because my buddy of three years recently died due to an accident. But here she is with my custom valk posing in Gerwalk. I miss her alot :( . This was taken when I just started collecting Macross, which is around July last year.

20130727_171830.jpg