Actually Morgan was in control and messed up. He was aware that his wife was a Zombie. If he was really looking out for his son he would have killed his Zombie wife before he or his son put their guard down around her. He didn't and son became a Zombie too.

What is with the town's mayor what is her name (Captain Janeway?) constant frowning face?

The episode is bad because the plot goes no where and there is little character growth. Okay a few of the town's people have moments but chances are all of them will die before the season is over. So it doesn't matter.

SPOILER... SORRY THE SPOILER TAGS DON'T APPEAR ON MY PHONE.

The fact that there were so many things that bothered me to list right from the beginning, starting with the cheat of Rick getting away from the herd while surrounded in the RV. Then telling everyone to remain quiet while shouting. Carl, wanting to follow some stupid chick and never mentioning Judith or any character just wanting to go off on their own without telling anyone... Carol being absent the whole episode for no good reason.

There were so many bad things, plotwise, that it was really hard to enjoy it. There was some good parts but it was just so overwhelmed with nonsensical stuff, i find that it's harder to forgive this time.

SPOILER... SORRY THE SPOILER TAGS DON'T APPEAR ON MY PHONE.

The fact that there were so many things that bothered me to list right from the beginning, starting with the cheat of Rick getting away from the herd while surrounded in the RV. Then telling everyone to remain quiet while shouting. Carl, wanting to follow some stupid chick and never mentioning Judith or any character just wanting to go off on their own without telling anyone... Carol being absent the whole episode for no good reason.

There were so many bad things, plotwise, that it was really hard to enjoy it. There was some good parts but it was just so overwhelmed with nonsensical stuff, i find that it's harder to forgive this time.

Also, there's just something off about a pissed off demoralized a-hole eating crackers. The 2 just don't go together.

Also, the part where they knew a walker was very likely in the town, yet they didn't make it a top priority to do a thorough sweep to find it. The only reason the writers did that was to put in a moment where he surprises them and they have to kill it.

Edited by sharky

Also, there's just something off about a pissed off demoralized a-hole eating crackers. The 2 just don't go together.

Also, the part where they knew a walker was very likely in the town, yet they didn't make it a top priority to do a thorough sweep to find it. The only reason the writers did that was to put in a moment where he surprises them and they have to kill it.

Yeah... there was so much more wrong in this one episode. I'm thinking they're really just stretching it for the obvious real question that everyone is asking... hopefully it'll get straightened out in the next episode and we'll get back to the normal amount of groaning... lol.

Whooooo!

Way better!

OK... Last week was just a really really bad episode.

HELP!

Agreed, this was an adventure right out of the starting gate!

Better see Abraham use that damn RPG soon!! As well Daryl getting his Bike & Crossbow back!

That was a really good death for the diabetic chick. I had a feeling that the couple on the ground were zombies but they were burned enough to cover up the fact. At least in wasn't a senseless sneak up again, which I don't even remember if there was one this week. The part that was kinda sad was Daryl trying to vet the guy and then he just turns around and takes his motorcycle. I was already satisfied with the episode but that final call was just icing on the cake.
It's kinda convenient that the herd just kinda disappeared. That episode would have been a lot better if they were just being over run with walkers while the story progressed the way it did.

Trash cans are Life savers, just ask Glenn!!

Not too shabby an episode! B))

That was another good one!

I guess the internet pretty much ruined the whole is Glen alive thing and going from that we all knew how it was going to go down... lol.

The one thing I was mistaken on was that I was sure that was Glen calling for help and Daryl and his crew was going to save him. Sooo... who the hell was that???

That was another good one!

I guess the internet pretty much ruined the whole is Glen alive thing and going from that we all knew how it was going to go down... lol.

The one thing I was mistaken on was that I was sure that was Glen calling for help and Daryl and his crew was going to save him. Sooo... who the hell was that???

Exactly, once we knew Glenn survived I kept waiting to see him pull out a Walkie-talkie which does not happen, So yeah, who the hell said "Help"? Next week should be really good!

I was sure that was Glen calling for help and Daryl and his crew was going to save him. Sooo... who the hell was that???

I figured it was the guy who took his crossbow and bike... :unsure:

Surely the big bad truck and Abe finding the RPG isn't a coincidence either. ;)

Yeah i agree. That was terrible and misleading. You don't lie to your audience unless you have an ingenious way to get out of the situation. Really cheap in my opinion.

There's a method to the madness/stupidity. The producers yanked the audience's heartstrings with this whole Glen thing, only to give everyone what they wanted with the latest episode. Personally, I think they're going to rip everyone's heart out by having him slaughtered by Negan before long.

Joke's on us!

And it sure looks like they shot the scene two different ways to intentionally mislead people. If you watch the death in the original episode, you'll see zombies tearing pieces of Glenn off his left upper torso above his heart. In the most recent episode, all of the zombie action is going on over captain loser's body, no attacks near his upper torso/head.

I don't even have a huge problem with the bait and switch but I felt cheated with the sub-par episodes in between and that hour and half Morgan episode just felt like completely wasted time to me, they didn't do anything that taught me something or made me care about the character more than they could have done in a five minute montage. They following episode, the horrifically cheesy monologues that the Alexandria characters gave to demonstrate their coming to terms with the zombie apocalypse were so dumb I started channel surfing.

Hmmmmmm......in that case, from what's been rumored we're all going to hate the mid season finale...

I don't think Lucille is making an appearance in the mid-season finale if that's what you're referring to, her wielder was only just cast, I don't even think he's shot a scene yet. But if you mean the Alexandrian's, and one prominent hat wearing character in particular should keep an eye out, then yes, I'm nearly positive we'll see that in the next episode.

Edited by Tking22

I don't think Lucille is making an appearance in the mid-season finale if that's what you're referring to, her wielder was only just cast, I don't even think he's shot a scene yet. But if you mean the Alexandrian's, and one prominent hat wearing character in particular should keep an eye out, then yes, I'm nearly positive we'll see that in the next episode.

LOL, I think I see what you did there. I am not so sure though with the pacing of the show if that will happen or if they drag stuff out for like another season. I might be confused at what your hinting at though, because if Lucille doesn't show up that can't happen right?

LOL, I think I see what you did there. I am not so sure though with the pacing of the show if that will happen or if they drag stuff out for like another season. I might be confused at what your hinting at though, because if Lucille doesn't show up that can't happen right?

I think you saw what said character won't see coming, causing said character to no longer see well. I definitely DO think we'll see that in the mid-season finale as the big ending gut puncher, Rick's new blonde friend's child was looking quite unstable to me, and with the crap hitting the fan in the next episode, there will definitely be room for error from the amateur fighters in Alexandria.