I've fired a light crossbow, way back in summer camp as a child and it barely kicked at all. However, it's my understanding that larger bolts/arrows will also provide more recoil; a simple matter of phsyics...

At 90 minutes long, it'll be 30 minutes worth of commercials. :lol:

:o ... yikes!

Yikes to the episode, the season finale or the commercials? Because straight up, 30 minutes of people trying to sell me more crap is scarier than a Walker that I could just jog, or probably just walk 'slightly faster than usual' around. B))

-b.

I've fired a light crossbow, way back in summer camp as a child and it barely kicked at all. However, it's my understanding that larger bolts/arrows will also provide more recoil; a simple matter of phsyics...

I think there are different bow strengths for hunting and target practice crossbows. The latter is probably weakened to prevent over-penetration. Damn, can't believe I walked right into that one :lol: .

Yikes to the episode, the season finale or the commercials? Because straight up, 30 minutes of people trying to sell me more crap is scarier than a Walker that I could just jog, or probably just walk 'slightly faster than usual' around. B))

-b.

Which is why I've decided to record the eps on DVR. The fast-forward button is the number one killer of cable TV commercials. :p

Edited by GU-11

I think there are different bow strengths for hunting and target practice crossbows. The latter is probably weakened to prevent over-penetration. Damn, walked right into that one :lol: .

Which is why I've decided to record the eps on DVR. The fast-forward button is the number one killer of cable TV commercials. :p

True, but TWD is one show that I can't wait to watch on DVR, even though I set a series recording. Not being able to fast forward through commercials helps keep my heart-rate down. :D

-b.

Wow! They really had me in dread/fear at the end of this episode. The actors and writers really know how to emotionally draw you into the story. Jeffery Dean Morgan has to have had one of the two biggest weeks for an actor in recent memory.

Mommy.

Can u please retire that cannon fodder Alexandria Dude.

....You know the one that's not important enough to remember his name.....yeah that one.

He's no champion...but he can take it.

Cliff hanger.

and

Are saviors Ninjas? How else does 100 rednecks sneak up on everybody.

For real though.

Lol, AMC you suck....

Also quoted for truth.

Seriously, Rick and crew, but especially Rick, were way too cocky and this is the end result of that. The look of pure defeat and humiliation on Rick's face was just too much. He was billy bad ass for most of that episode and he looked like a snot nosed kid when they were finally surrounded by the Saviors. He should have looked like "oh crap" but not complete and utterly demoralized and out of his depth. To me they made all of his tough guy talk seem like fraud.

And the cliffhanger seems like such a cop-out, if I was a conspiracy theorist I'd say that the show-runners didn't even know who died and is just waiting to see fan reaction on who should get it. Be it Glenn, Eugene, Abraham or some random curve ball.

Bah, I hated the season finale.

-b.

Negan was a bit of a disappointment--way too cliched as a villain. And strangely, I kept thinking of "evil Tony Stark".

BTW, all that whistling kept reminding me of that Hunger Games mocking jay thing.

Yeah, the cliffhanger was cheap as hell.

Edited by GU-11

For real though.

Also quoted for truth.

Seriously, Rick and crew, but especially Rick, were way too cocky and this is the end result of that. The look of pure defeat and humiliation on Rick's face was just too much. He was billy bad ass for most of that episode and he looked like a snot nosed kid when they were finally surrounded by the Saviors. He should have looked like "oh crap" but not complete and utterly demoralized and out of his depth. To me they made all of his tough guy talk seem like fraud.

And the cliffhanger seems like such a cop-out, if I was a conspiracy theorist I'd say that the show-runners didn't even know who died and is just waiting to see fan reaction on who should get it. Be it Glenn, Eugene, Abraham or some random curve ball.

Bah, I hated the season finale.

-b.

Pride comes before the fall, Rick...

When I first saw the red rover chain roadblock of walkers, once they realised that the belongings of Michonne and Daryl were attached onto them, for a second I was scared that they were zombified Rosita, Michonne and Daryl there due to similar hairstyles.. I think the first character whom we see reintroduced dead as a walker without knowing whether they died earlier on or not was Sophia.

If those walkers had been our favourite characters, that would have been more horrific than the Negan beating with Lucille.

It is like the twist in Macross DYRL and Planet of the Apes where they realised Earth is destroyed after extra scrutiny of the place. If the four captured good guys were just reintroduced in slave rags etc, it wouldn't have had the same effect as them being walkers as the identity of the walkers would not be recognisable immediately

When I first saw the red rover chain roadblock of walkers, once they realised that the belongings of Michonne and Daryl were attached onto them, for a second I was scared that they were zombified Rosita, Michonne and Daryl there due to similar hairstyles.. I think the first character whom we see reintroduced dead as a walker without knowing whether they died earlier on or not was Sophia.

If those walkers had been our favourite characters, that would have been more horrific than the Negan beating with Lucille.

It is like the twist in Macross DYRL and Planet of the Apes where they realised Earth is destroyed after extra scrutiny of the place. If the four captured good guys were just reintroduced in slave rags etc, it wouldn't have had the same effect as them being walkers as the identity of the walkers would not be recognisable immediately

I thought the exact same thing when I saw the chain of walkers, and noticed a crossbow bolt sticking out of one of them. I was thinking maybe Dwight offed Darrel with his own weapon.