That was the best episode I've seen in this series!!

In the last few episodes the suspense music has added some intensity!!!

Hope Noah finds that notebook?

DON'T KILL SASHA!!......she's got the right idea. Offence is what everybody needs doing.

I can't believe how relatively uneventful the finale was; I expected a lot of "gasp" moments that would have me stewing for the next 7 months or so...

Edited by myk

So just got done with all of the season episodes....

Was relieved that they did not take the easy way out and hemorrhage more characters....although there is no way they can't next season....

They new "bad guys" are pretty lame....

Morgan is cool....but didn't they just kill off another black dude with a positive outlook on life and people? Oh but Morgan speaks softly and carries a big stick and not a hammer!

Glenn is too nice....something tells me he should have killed that a-hole....

So just got done with all of the season episodes....

Was relieved that they did not take the easy way out and hemorrhage more characters....although there is no way they can't next season....

They new "bad guys" are pretty lame....

Morgan is cool....but didn't they just kill off another black dude with a positive outlook on life and people? Oh but Morgan speaks softly and carries a big stick and not a hammer!

Glenn is too nice....something tells me he should have killed that a-hole....

Glenn should have pulled the trigger.... frak being nice anymore!

I was catching up on the last three episodes I missed which were awesome but I had no idea this was the season finale. I was expecting another episode this Sunday. I still can't believe Rick would shoot a guy while he's down... he would do it in a fight but never while subdued. In front of his wife too. But we Didn't really see it on screen, so maybe I'm just buying into the what they want us to believe.

And please, if it's in the books... don't spoil it for us. These are all rhetorical questions...

Forget the wifey....dude got shot in front his goofy kid! Whose yo' daddy now!

Plus I think he did kill him....it just made it all the more ironic as Morgan walked into the scene having finally found his buddy....just not as the righteous man he remembers....

Oh and I hope that wolf pack isn't just those 2 dorks....they stand no chance! Not that a heavily armed group would....afterall Carol said their group with just knives could take on an the entire armed Alexandria camp!!!

True, they havent done a good job of building up the Wolf pack people, if there's even anything to build up.

I think the saddest thing about that episode is Morgan finally finding Rick, but then also finding that Rick has/is changing from the man that got him out of that isolationist funk...

If you're up for some more Walking Dead then I highly suggest the TellTale games. I played Season 1 three times, twice on PC and again on my Android phone. I just started on the Second Season and its really good! They're not action games so don't expect a Resident Evil type game. Like the television show and the comic its the characters and storylines that draw you in.

Thanks for the tip, I'm going to buy it now...

Hopefully you get more out of them than I did. I found them to be absolutely terrible games. Mildly interesting stories, but awful gameplay. I would have preferred they were just animated choose your own adventures personally.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...