Cast is pretty bloated.....I expect several losses in the coming weeks......

dead pool....Carol, Bob, Sasha, Rosita, and Tara...all dead before Season 5 is over.....with Carol being the "shocking" death at the end...and not necessarily at the hands of a walker!!!

Survivors.....The Grimes family, plus Michonne, Darryl, Beth, Tyreese, Glenn, Maggie, Eugene*, and Abraham

Sheeet just got real.....real quick......funny thing is...with the exception of The Grimes Family, Michonne and Darryl, I could care less for anyone else currently left..... -_-

Carol's death now (especially if we have to wait until the end of the season) just won't provide the same shock level, after Beth and Tyreese (too many good characters gone, too quickly).....so I'm moving Glenn and/or Maggie to the dead pool.....because killing off Noah isn't going to cut it...and Little Ass Kicker must live!!! (this isn't Z-Nation after all!!! :p )

yeah...that's the other thing...Tyreese's secrets died with him, he kept what happened with the girls between Carol and himself.....IIRC, Carol never really explained what she did when she was separated from the main group....and Rick never asked either....if the writers are just leaving it like that, I think it is poor writing....I guess she is now left to wrestle with her own inner demons.....she is still an interesting character....I feel sorry for what she has gone through, but I don't much care for how she has decided to deal with it.....I have said it before, to me she is like a female Shane.....

But they passed DC. I'm pretty sure they'll go check it out. But yeah... snoozeville. We get it... Rick very untrusting. I want to know if the writers know exactly what they're delaying from or if there's even something to delay from or is this going to be the ongoing formula from now on. I've been on the check out since the Beth got killed but people here are still watching it.

The writers are making it clear that running cars, food in a store, bullets are in demand and clean clothes a luxury. But while watching Sundays episode, I kept thinking that despite all of that, between Woodbury & Terminus no matter the feeling of desperation the group is feeling.... No way in Hell would I follow Aaron to his friends & camp.

At least Rick was smart enough to hide a spare gun if he needs it.

I'm hoping that there will be fewer firearms when the apocalypse happens. All the easier for me to establish myself as a Governor type...

^Lol, you guys.

I've been watching but honestly it hasn't been interesting enough for me to post about. There's been no emotional punch, extreme action or other event that's made me say "WOW".

It could be the let down after how Beth's storyline played out, but right now the show only evokes an "that's cool" from me.

-b.

They already announced a spin-off some time ago....here is something recent about it...contains spoilers....

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/01/the-walking-dead-spin-off-script-leaked

..thanks for that jvmacross!

I've been aware of the spin off series for awhile, but just felt that maybe some of the characters we'll get to know soon from the "community" may cross over into the spin off series.As I feel that there won't be enough time for us to "feel" for them thru character development ..before they're hilariously killed.

..thanks for that jvmacross!

I've been aware of the spin off series for awhile, but just felt that maybe some of the characters we'll get to know soon from the "community" may cross over into the spin off series.As I feel that there won't be enough time for us to "feel" for them thru character development ..before they're hilariously killed.

Did you read the article? It's not happening. It's a semi-prequel that takes place during the initial outbreak in LA. I doubt we'll see any cross-over.

No I didn't, spoilers freak me out.

That clears that up, thanks Mommar.

...let's get a fatal banana peel/staircase accident walker catylist inside these "community utopian" walls and bare knuckle it to the last people standing.....let's mix/speed this season up.

"There's a new Sheriff in town"!

Based on what Rick said towards the end of the episode, I think I like the hinted direction that Rick might be taking ...

That episode was a little better.

Glad a razor/scissors no longer offends Rick.

You just know there's gonna be something wrong with Alexandria

I loved it because it's a lot of tension and a lot of hoping that it might be just what they need. But f course it won't be that way because that'd be the end of the series, which I would be fine with. But the best thing is Carol pretending to be a bumbling idiot. That's the part I can't wait to pay off. Plus the fact that the pretty clippers lady was married... we all know that Rick needs a little by now.