LOL - why upset?

Personally I thought the episode was solid (Rick has on his big boy pants on now/still), but I'm not happy that once again there are two or more groups.

-b.

Cliffhanger! lol.

Yeah... This season is really off to a great start. I'm not sure if they got rid of some of the cheesiness but the faster pace makes me not notice and that's a good thing. I hope they keep it up.

Super duper Cliffhanger!

The question is who is with Daryl?

My guess is Beth and next week will be a flashback episode of what happened between the time they went after her and them walking out of the woods. OK, I got a little help from talking Dead preview... lol. But it's not confirmed so that's a non-spoiler...

Cliffhanger! lol.

Yeah... This season is really off to a great start. I'm not sure if they got rid of some of the cheesiness but the faster pace makes me not notice and that's a good thing. I hope they keep it up.

Ooohhh. For some reason I didn't even view the ending as a cliffhanger, but I suppose that it was, ha.

My guess is Beth and next week will be a flashback episode of what happened between the time they went after her and them walking out of the woods. OK, I got a little help from talking Dead preview... lol. But it's not confirmed so that's a non-spoiler...

Agreed and same.

And regarding Talking Dead, that pseudo flirting between Chloe and Gareth was borderline awkward!!!! Hopefully I'm not the only one that noticed.

-b.

From the look of the preview looks like Beth got one hell of a cut on her face... not cool. Gotta love Talking Dead for filling in some of the gaps! B))

One of other question... where is or what happened to Carol? I wouldn't think that Carol would hesitate to come out with Daryl in front of Michonne. The count down for Sunday will be a long one!

Ooohhh. For some reason I didn't even view the ending as a cliffhanger, but I suppose that it was, ha.

Agreed and same.

And regarding Talking Dead, that pseudo flirting between Chloe and Gareth was borderline awkward!!!! Hopefully I'm not the only one that noticed.

-b.

It was quite awkward. Not the best round of guests this week.

I would be willing to say, You got it, it's a trick they have pulled in the past. Rewind back to current.

That's probably how he got left there to begin with. Mid-festivities and all hell breaks out and they're like -

SORRY RICK, GOTTA GO, GOTTA GO!

-b.

We already know why or how he was left there a couple seasons ago. Military stormed the hospital and was killing people. Shane tried to wake Rick up but couldn't. He said sorry, left and blocked the door.

I'm not sure if this was discussed but where does the part when Rick stopped at a gas station and he killed the little girl zombie with the stuffed animal fit in?

We already know why or how he was left there a couple seasons ago. Military stormed the hospital and was killing people. Shane tried to wake Rick up but couldn't. He said sorry, left and blocked the door.

I'm not sure if this was discussed but where does the part when Rick stopped at a gas station and he killed the little girl zombie with the stuffed animal fit in?

FYI - that post of mine you quoted was just a joke. ^_^ In response to another joke related to the fan-rumor that The Walking Dead is just a coma dream by Rick. The rumor was shot down by series creator Kirkman BTW.

-b.

Super duper Cliffhanger!

I remember when Glenn found the silencers, I said "Those are going to come in handy at some point" and yes they did. The question is who is with Daryl?

Beth seems too obvious. I'll go with Morgan seeing as he was following that marker.

at the start of the season:

I was expecting they will spend at least a minimum 2 episode to cover Terminus, they ended it in one episode

After that, I said, that is just the pilot episode, so the struggle with the Survivors from terminus will drag on, once again, I was proven wrong

Man, I really like this season pacing, hope they continue it.

OK...caught up....

Good episode...predictable ending to "hunters", but good....

And finally....Little Ass kicker cries at the most inopportune time....like a real baby would!!! (thanks for a little dose of "reality").......Of course, she only did it because she knew her daddy had her back...it was all part of the plan to take down those mean old cannibals!!!!

Seems they tied up all lose ends from last season...except for Beth....but we know that's next....so c'mon everyone, sit by the fire and let's roast some s'mores while Darryl tells us all about the adventure he just had without us!!!

As for the split.....kinda makes it clearer who will live and who will die by season's end.....sticking to my list but adding Gabriel (he will redeem himself via a clichéd self-sacrifice scene)...there is only room for one righteous dude (makes it easier too when the righteous ones really aren't)...and that's Tyreese.....the split allows for time to "get to know" Rosita and Eugene better...and some more on Tara.....the writers need to invest us in the characters a little to make their demise a little upsetting.....in that group, I still think Abraham, Glenn and Maggie are safe

As for Rick's group...Sasha is a Goner.....an interesting twist would be if she were somehow related to Morgan.....in that case she may last a bit longer....but not too long...she is the catalyst that will release the beast within Tyreese......

Going to guess Daryl had Beth with him.....as I don't think Carol would be hiding meekly behind him....with that said....unless Carol parted ways after freeing Beth....whoever has Carol is really bad or a group of very bad folks.....I'm guessing either Sasha or Gabriel won't make it out of this part of the story.....

Lastly...Michonne is back!!!! :lol:

Edited by jvmacross

OK...caught up....

Good episode...predictable ending to "hunters", but good....

And finally....Little Ass kicker cries at the most inopportune time....like a real baby would!!! (thanks for a little dose of "reality").......Of course, she only did it because she knew her daddy had her back...it was all part of the plan to take down those mean old cannibals!!!!

Seems they tied up all lose ends from last season...except for Beth....but we know that's next....so c'mon everyone, sit by the fire and let's roast some s'mores while Darryl tells us all about the adventure he just had without us!!!

As for the split.....kinda makes it clearer who will live and who will die by season's end.....sticking to my list but adding Gabriel (he will redeem himself via a clichéd self-sacrifice scene)...there is only room for one righteous dude (makes it easier too when the righteous ones really aren't)...and that's Tyreese.....the split allows for time to "get to know" Rosita and Eugene better...and some more on Tara.....the writers need to invest us in the characters a little to make their demise a little upsetting.....in that group, I still think Abraham, Glenn and Maggie are safe

As for Rick's group...Sasha is a Goner.....an interesting twist would be if she were somehow related to Morgan.....in that case she may last a bit longer....but not too long...she is the catalyst that will release the beast within Tyreese......

Going to guess Daryl had Beth with him.....as I don't think Carol would be hiding meekly behind him....with that said....unless Carol parted ways after freeing Beth....whoever has Carol is really bad or a group of very bad folks.....I'm guessing either Sasha or Gabriel won't make it out of this part of the story.....

Lastly...Michonne is back!!!! :lol:

Hmmm...

-b.

Excellent episode, if only for Rosita getting back into her two piece outfits. Never doubt the power of slightly oiled cleavage at the end of the world.

As for the Terminus people, I'm slightly disappointed they took it that way but whatever...

This last episode actually proved that Rick was right after the season opener when he wanted to go back into Terminus and wipe them all out and the rest of the group told him no. None of it would have been necessary if they had finished the job like he wanted to.

Per Rick's assessment...They hadn't f'd with the wrong people....

Also, to borrow a quote from the Rifftrax of Hawk the Slayer, "James Bond villains even tell these guys to shut up and get on with it!". Certainly applies to the Terminus folks.

Next week's teaser looked VERY interesting

Yeah....there is definitely some playing around with the timing...if they are being held in Atlanta...it would take that black kid some time to have made it to the area where the cop group and Daryl/Carol encountered them on the road....maybe they forced Daryl and Carol off the road and somehow Daryl got away and an injured Carol got taken....

I want to know how that kid with a limp managed to get out of a walker-infested Atlanta! I assume that is who Darryl walks out of the woods with.....hmmmm....or that is what they want us to think? How far exactly are Rick's group from Atlanta?

Yeah....there is definitely some playing around with the timing...if they are being held in Atlanta...it would take that black kid some time to have made it to the area where the cop group and Daryl/Carol encountered them on the road....maybe they forced Daryl and Carol off the road and somehow Daryl got away and an injured Carol got taken....

I want to know how that kid with a limp managed to get out of a walker-infested Atlanta! I assume that is who Darryl walks out of the woods with.....hmmmm....or that is what they want us to think? How far exactly are Rick's group from Atlanta?

Definitely some good points and questions you made there. This episode offers alot of questions and I hoping some clear answers will follow as well a great pay off. I like how Beth had no issues letting the female walker kill the A$$hole cop & taking his gun.

Better yet, where's Morgan?

They're going to wish they left Carol where they found her...

It's funny....before I actually worried how bad Rick's group would get screwed by the people they encountered...now I just sit back and wait to see how badly the people Rick's group encounters will get screwed....

Thought the same thing. And nice to see that all that gun training went somewhere because she's hitting all those walkers right on the forehead even in the dark.

What I don't understand is how everyone I was watching the episode with strongly believes that Beth should feel comforted and happy about her current circumstances. As far as I'm concerned her current situation is no less demented or latently evil than Woodbury or Terminus...

What I don't understand is how everyone I was watching the episode with strongly believes that Beth should feel comforted and happy about her current circumstances. As far as I'm concerned her current situation is no less demented or latently evil than Woodbury or Terminus...

What? Seriously!? Random bitch lashes out at you whenever she's pissed off. Everyone keeps reminding you that you owe them. That's not comforting in any way. But it does go to show how many freedoms/rights people will toss away for the facade of "safety."

I thought Beth did great. Even if she wasn't distrustful at the beginning, that cop was a creep right away when she was getting food and the doctor under estimated her. I'm really happy with the way our heroes have been making decisions this season. I honestly don't think she made any missteps with the way she handled things.

There was a poll on Talking Dead about who was a better leader. The governor, Gareth or the lady in this ep. The governor would have definitely made Beth feel safe and somewhat happy at first. But this girl went for the "you owe us" play right away and that set off alarm bells in Beth's head. The way she had her men in police uniforms would also make anyone uneasy after the apocalypse.

Another great cliff hanger too.