Dang...when I saw that pic I thought maybe those Terminus basterds already started nibbling on his pinky! :o

Ooouuuccchhhh!

At you Fargo guys, I guess I need to start watching as I keep hearing good things.

-b.

• 3 months later...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/official-walking-dead-companion-series-730477?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+thr%2Fnews+%28The+Hollywood+Reporter+-+Top+Stories%29

Walking Dead spin-off coming soon....

"In a release, AMC touted that the premise — kept closely under wraps — would focus on what's going on in the zombie apocalypse in other parts of the world."

Someone from the show lurking on MW??? :ph34r::rolleyes:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=33983&p=1080695

Edited by jvmacross

LOL...

seriously though, the idea of the walking dead is this is what random people with ordinary lives would do in an event of a zombie apocalypse. so the new series is going to be about what? Even randomer people with less interesting lives? Unless they set it in Vietnam or the middle east or Brazil, I can't really see anything that different happening.

LOL...

seriously though, the idea of the walking dead is this is what random people with ordinary lives would do in an event of a zombie apocalypse. so the new series is going to be about what? Even randomer people with less interesting lives? Unless they set it in Vietnam or the middle east or Brazil, I can't really see anything that different happening.

Just went back and found this....posted 4/1/14.......companion series announced 9/2013....

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=33983&p=1033128

vlcsnap-2011-03-02-20h14m59s62.png

Maybe it'll feature the trials and tribulations of house animals and pets, suddenly left to fend for themselves during the zombie apocalypse; sort of like an Air Bud movie but with zombies..

• 1 month later...

Explanation given about the walker apocalypse....truth or bullsheet?

Hope it is true...

Not sure its bullsheet, but like most of these stories/shows it will be a long time if ever before the actual true reason of the plague is revealed.

Walking Dead would blow my mind if at some point they just say "Ok, here's how sh-t went down and we how can fix it". Time will tell.

Morgan is back!!!!!!!!!

Edited by 505thAirborne

This premier was great, well worth the wait and buildup.

Apparently all the time being alone has taught Carol how to use bottle rockets as mortars with impeccable aim! And I reckon she has redeemed herself after the prison hijinx.

I was really hoping Tyrese would bust through the wall of that shack like the Kool Aid man after dealing with the walkers, and I wasn't disappointed. And the plot thickens with the first mention of micro organisms being the cause of the walkers.

I think Carol has turned into the new Shane...she clearly can manage on her own and, like Shane, is at odds with the leader...it's just not going to work out too well for Carol...this may be her last season...

Interesting. I didn't get any tension at all between Carol and Rick and as long as both characters behave as if things are a fresh start they should be fine.

From Rick's point-of-view at the very least he should act as if bygones are bygones, she did save his maybe baby daughter AND save the entire group.

-b.

Edited by Kanedas Bike

NICE comeback for the series, and for Rick the character, especially.

Why was Rosita wearing layers of clothing and not walking around practically naked like last season? Because of that, I give this episode an F...

Interesting. I didn't get any tension at all between Carol and Rick and as long as both characters behave as if things are a fresh start they should be fine.

From Rick's point-of-view at the very least he should act as if bygones are bygones, she did save his maybe baby daughter AND save the entire group.

-b.

Not yet....they just reunited....recall that Rick gave her the "time-out" because she took it upon herself to "resolve things her way" without consulting him or the group...during her absence...she has not changed her point of view...Rick still doesn't know what she did with the "psychotic" girl....not sure if Rick would have handled it the same way....Rick would not kill anyone in his group to resolve a problem....Carol would not hesitate and will not ask Rick's opinion....not sure if you would want someone like that in your group....someone that would bring harm to your son or daughter if they were deemed "problematic"...

Also...I won't start on the potential "love triangle" with Daryl, Carol, and Beth...but that can't end good either...love comes with a high cost in the world of the Walking Dead...

Oh and just want to mention that scene with Tyreese....BMF...if anyone had any doubt he would kill every last zombie outside that shack....they just haven't been paying attention....also is that dude in the shack really dead?

Edited by jvmacross

Not yet....they just reunited....recall that Rick gave her the "time-out" because she took it upon herself to "resolve things her way" without consulting him or the group...during her absence...she has not changed her point of view...Rick still doesn't know what she did with the "psychotic" girl....not sure if Rick would have handled it the same way....Rick would not kill anyone in his group to resolve a problem....Carol would not hesitate and will not ask Rick's opinion....not sure if you would want someone like that in your group....someone that would bring harm to your son or daughter if they were deemed "problematic"...

Also...I won't start on the potential "love triangle" with Daryl, Carol, and Beth...but that can't end good either...love comes with a high cost in the world of the Walking Dead...

Oh and just want to mention that scene with Tyreese....BMF...if anyone had any doubt he would kill every last zombie outside that shack....they just haven't been paying attention....also is that dude in the shack really dead?

Yeah, there is certainly the potential for interpersonal conflict between Rick and Carol, but that exists with pretty much any other character on the show. I got the sense that Rick may actually have moved closer to a Carol-type mentality in that he* wanted to go back into Terminus and eliminate any survivors, but that is very different from seemingly having less of an issue hurting members of the same group (Rick has done it himself though).

I do agree that Carol may be on borrowed time, but I had that sense prior to her banishment last season.

Anyway, hopefully the show keeps the foot on the gas for this season.

-b.

*didn't want to add a spoiler tag, so just highlight the "missing" text above to read it (it's in white)