Yeah, I'm starting to wonder if the Young girl killed the two at the Prison, and Carol covered for it. Little chick seems demented as all hell. I also don't trust the Drunk black guy, which is fine, there's been to black folks on the show for over 4 episodes now, we all know only one at time allowed on this show lol.

I still have my theory that the bites don't turn you.

They have never once shown a bite turns you. The only one who got but was Ed in S1.

But they left him tied to a tree before anything happened.

Then the CDC guy said it's in the air, and eventually everyone turns when they die.

They are gonna find out bites don't turn you and people will be pissed lol

Did those 3 new characters with Glen and Tara jump out of Metal Slug?

Watching Rick try to get out of the house made me think that I was watching Solid Snake the Movie. I kept thinking that the guy that saw him under the bed was going to have an exclamation point appear above his head.

2 video game references! Both starting with Metal!

Lol, Metal Slug, I like that one.

Those three new characters are the most inept additions they've made so far. Don't get me wrong, I love girls with as little clothing as possible but the one looking like she just stepped out of a Machete movie looks like she's there just for that: looks. In a world where murder, savagery and rape are the standards of every day I'm almost certain that a woman wouldn't be parading around as she was doing so. The scientist guy had nothing noteworthy to contribute, although that may be a plot point to be revealed in the future, but the Sargeant proved to be the most erroneous character of all; he was so gung ho about "going to DC" or wherever, to the point of almost beating Glen to death, but five minutes later he's trailing behind everyone else, trying to find someone who he is convinced is dead anyway? Maybe I just don't understand where these characters are going or what their intentions are, but like Exo's Metal Gear reference, I've got "?" over my head.

Meanwhile, leaving Rick behind to sleep in an unsecured house was asinine; OF COURSE roving bands of people with various possible intentions could happen upon him as he lay defenseless. It doesn't take an AMC writer to figure that one out...

Edited by myk

with a couch shoved against the door from the inside, you'd think they would have figured out there might have been someone there, most likely a walker by now. Just like at the other house with the pink room, you have to wonder:

1. why is there a frame lying against the door
2. why is it in plastic
3. who wraps a mutilated picture in plastic
4. who put it against the door

Yeah, I'm starting to wonder if the Young girl killed the two at the Prison, and Carol covered for it. Little chick seems demented as all hell. I also don't trust the Drunk black guy, which is fine, there's been to black folks on the show for over 4 episodes now, we all know only one at time allowed on this show lol.

I still have my theory that the bites don't turn you.

They have never once shown a bite turns you. The only one who got but was Ed in S1.

But they left him tied to a tree before anything happened.

Then the CDC guy said it's in the air, and eventually everyone turns when they die.

They are gonna find out bites don't turn you and people will be pissed lol

I don't think it was the little girl that killed those 2 people. I doubt she was able to drag their bodies.

The bites slowly kills you, then you turn. Remember Andrea's little sister?

I don't think it was the little girl that killed those 2 people. I doubt she was able to drag their bodies.

The bites slowly kills you, then you turn. Remember Andrea's little sister?

She had a severe wound that blood loss would have killed you.

Ed is the only one who got a minor bite, and he's the only one we never saw the end of.

The bites do turn folks into zombies/Walkers by virtue of the fact that bites tend to kill the victim, thus they turn into a Walker after death;

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Zombies

Robert Kirkman wrote:

The rule is WHATEVER it is that causes the zombies, is something everyone already has. If you stub your toe, get an infection and die, you turn into a zombie, UNLESS your brain is damaged. If someone shoots you in the head and you die, you're dead. A zombie bite kills you because of infection, or blood loss, not because of the zombie "virus."

So according to the logic discussed by Kirkman, if someone was able to survive a bite then they'd not turn into a zombie - like Hershel when they amputated his leg before the infection could spread.

-b.

Well... that episode wasn't necessary at all.

The producers timed this episode for the Academy Awards, next weeks will be mind blowing! :p

Tonight's episode was nothing epic but still entertaining for me.

Well... that episode wasn't necessary at all.

Could not disagree with you more. It was a great episode with focus on one, if not, with arguably the most popular character on the show. One that has been building up for a couple of episodes showing post-prison catharsis for Beth and especially Daryl.

This episode of Talking Dead would should be much, much better but listening to the comedian/guest try to articulate any of his points is like nails on a chalkboard.

-b.

Could not disagree with you more. It was a great episode with focus on one, if not, with arguably the most popular character on the show. One that has been building up for a couple of episodes showing post-prison catharsis for Beth and especially Daryl.

This episode of Talking Dead would should be much, much better but listening to the comedian/guest try to articulate any of his points is like nails on a chalkboard.

-b.

Definitely a good episode and the truth about Daryl was properly handled IMO. Agreed the guy on Talking Dead was trying way to hard to funny, could have done without him tonight.

Everyone was thinking it. Darryl laying one big wet one on her would have made that episode worth it. I mean she was writing it all over across the wall.

Yup, it was all over her face and with that "I gotta have a drink" nonsense. Silly girls, trix are for rabbits...

Everyone was thinking it. Darryl laying one big wet one on her would have made that episode worth it. I mean she was writing it all over across the wall.

Whats crazy is the actress who plays Beth, Emily Kinney is 28. So if wouldn't have been that awkward. B))

Yeah... but why shut her down? They could be both dead the next day... seriously though, that last thing would have switched the episode to "wtf... that's it???" (which I know we all we did when the credits came up), to "Hell yeah! Better not knock her up Darryl!" :lol:

Daryl does flat out say he didn't need a drinking game to get laid. He knew what she was going for and shut her down.

I think he said he didn't need a drinking to get lit. As in drunk.

Oh and flipping off the burning house was stupid.

Edited by badboy00z

Very good episode and next weeks looks even better.

Daryl has some choices to make.

Interesting that you could almost think about it like

Daryl and Beth are both hostages in their respective situations. I don't want Daryl to regress as a character and I really hope there's a positive ending to he and Beth's relationship. That doesn't mean on a romantic note, just that they have a good dynamic that I'd love to see continue.

-b.

This week's The Talking Dead has me glued to the screen for 2 obvious reasons. :wub:

And all man-foolishness aside it's actually good to have guests that are able to really articulate during the discussion. As usual Hardwick is good.

-b.

Interesting that you could almost think about it like

Daryl and Beth are both hostages in their respective situations. I don't want Daryl to regress as a character and I really hope there's a positive ending to he and Beth's relationship. That doesn't mean on a romantic note, just that they have a good dynamic that I'd love to see continue.

-b.

It will be interesting to see where those two go as the series progresses, I could see that happening.

As for tonight's episode, wow... simply wow. If anyone here says I saw that coming from a mile away you're full of sh-t!

I thought that should have happened back when they were still at the Prison...

FYI, I saw it coming.

You honestly watched this & said to yourself when Tyrese & Carol come back Mika will be dead by the hand of her own sister? Carol & Lizzie was a given.

Some of the broad strokes were certainly telegraphed, but I agree that the details of how what happened really couldn't be called.

I feel like I should be more shocked than what I am, but more than anything I feel relief in the closure of a couple of plot lines.

Carol as a character is pretty tragic.

-b.