• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeah, it was alright/so-so. Almost ended up HATING a major character a third of the way through the episode but thankfully that situation resolved itself by the end.

And watching The Talking Dead is always good for some inside perspective.

-b.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I've cought up. Finally!!

Wow, the midseason finale was intense and this new beginning hard. Wanted to smack Carl more than a few times in this episode for being so reckless. Damn cocky postapocalyptic teens!

I hated the Governor but liked what they did with the character in his short reborn arc. Made it look like it could have worked with him taking care of his new family, but when he could not avoid needing to join a bigger group he had no other choice in his crazy head than to take charge again if he wanted to keep his people alive. Too bad he didn’t believe Rick. The Governor really didn’t forgive himself for what he did before so in his head no way would anybody from the jail forgive him.

I'm on Team Little Kickass.....she needs to return....

Also, I can see Tyrese with the girls and baby on their own for an episode or two next season, surviving the zombie hoards...if anyone can do it...its Tyrese!...then finally, when they are about to all succumb to a zombie onslaught....Carol shows up to save them all....then the dilema of what Tyrese will do about it when he finds out the truth (wait, did Daryl and Rick tell him already?...I know Daryl knows about Carol and he was not too happy about Rick's decision)....

That was quick!

Good episode except for the obligatory dumb moments. I don't get why they don't get rid of the whole walker sneaking up on them moments. They never work unless it's pitch black. They need to run and get cornered by other walkers, otherwise the off screen thing just looks idiotic. Other dumb moment is letting those walkers out of the bus instead of stabbing them while they stick their heads out the window. At least to reduce the numbers first.

Oterhwise, I love the strange pairings, especially Carol and Tyrese. We all know where that's headed.

Are there other groups that they haven't shown?

Good episode except for the obligatory dumb moments. I don't get why they get rid of the whole walker sneaking up on them moments. They never work unless it's pitch black. They need to run and get cornered by other walkers, otherwise the off screen thing just looks idiotic. Other dumb moment is letting those walkers out of the bus instead of stabbing them while they stick their heads out the window. At least to reduce the numbers first.

Oterhwise, I love the strange pairings, especially carl and Tyrese. We all know where that's headed.

Are there other groups that they haven't shown?

I think we saw all the groups tonight, one thing I would like to see are more scene at night where the Walkers come after them, everything is creepier at night (Pitch black) as well as some heavy rain scenes or really heavy fog. Its almost always clear skies.

I think it's time Glen traded in Maggie for the newer model (Tara); she's younger, smaller, cuter and has better hug bumpers. I'm wondering if they're going to have a love-triangle thing going on with those three...

That little girl is demented. Why did she have to kill those bunnies?? It would make sense if they were going to roast them in the fire and eat them but no.

yes.....wasn't someone mutilating rats in the prison? Guess now we know......they always start with small animals.....

Plus....seems she was contemplating asphyxiating little kickass.......serial killer in training........

Maybe Carol was covering up for her and she was not the one who killed those folks??? :ph34r:

I think it's time Glen traded in Maggie for the newer model (Tara); she's younger, smaller, cuter and has better hug bumpers. I'm wondering if they're going to have a love-triangle thing going on with those three...

Tara needs a strong female partner.......maybe Carol? :rolleyes:

Am I the only one who is continously amazed at how perfect and white everyone's teeth are two years into the apocalypse?

Yeah, figured I was...

LOL.....side-effect of the zombie virus! :)