Yeah Carol's playing it smart! She'll get to know Alexandria's citizens thru bingo/baking classes & inform the group.

Clean shaven Rick & oral hygiene Michonne will patrol the compound getting to know the daily routines of Alexandria ...smart!!

Non-conforming Darryl may be public enemy #1 (how did he manage to keep his crossbow?).....

I don't want character development with the Alexandria citizens, it will drag the season out too much...I don't wanna "feel" for them.

.....I'm dead inside, I just want them all to get killed at the end of the season to have an action packed season finale.

We need somebody to fatally choke to death on a chicken bone and get a walker epidemic going on inside Alexandria's walls.

Edited by troyness

What Rick said at the end of the episode made me laugh, it is what I needed to get excited with the series.

I want to see a new "governor" elected. After all that Rick has been through, it would be fascinating and, dare I say gratifying, to see Rick finally choose to walk down the dark road that Shane, Philip Blake, Merle, Dawn and other "survival first" characters did before him...

I didnt notice until I read this. I guess when it comes to being "invisibile" the priest/pastor is the person for the job

Daryl found some new friends :p

That's the cool thing about Daryl: he can deal with you without prejudice beyond good or bad. Now Merle on the other hand lol...

We don't know how it ends for the characters in the show.

I"m wondering if it transitions into a zombie show or if they're going to force it as a prequels for as long as it's a hit, IF it's a hit. I like those actors though.

That's the cool thing about Daryl: he can deal with you without prejudice beyond good or bad. Now Merle on the other hand lol...

After the public statement that Daryl isn't gay, they give him new buddies that are...

Nice to see Gabriel re-materialise.

So clue me in incase I missed it.. Why is Judith the only new-born? In a developing society wouldn't re-population be a priority? Are the infected contracepted!?

Babies make noise, noise is death. I don't think the show has made any reference to it. My guess is that infants are a pain in the butt to work with on a TV show - which is why Judith is off screen so much.

When the human race is facing pending doom I don't think people would focus on procreation. Just like Dynaman said, having or being a baby would probably mean a death sentence anyway. Now, I imagine there'd be some pregnancies, mostly due to rape, sexual favors for goods, as well as an absence of birth control, but I don't imagine people actively trying to start a family; not with death around the corner...

The sound of children playing suspiciously went away as soon as they entered the wall too.

I noticed that right away, I think the sounds of children we heard is what the Group wanted to hear (especially Michonne), happy kids playing, nice people, hot food & a bed aka Paradise.

But hey this is The Walking Dead and that Sh-t don't exist!!

I think I read somewhere that in modern buildings a door like above is not considered safe - in the event of a fire people panic and push on both sides and so nobody can get out. You still see doors like that but on either side will be regular doors as well.

The sound of children playing suspiciously went away as soon as they entered the wall too.

I noticed that right away, I think the sounds of children we heard is what the Group wanted to hear (especially Michonne), happy kids playing, nice people, hot food & a bed aka Paradise.

But hey this is The Walking Dead and that Sh-t don't exist!!

In the comics the kids were actually playing, maybe they forgot to add children to the scene lol.