Shop by work got a monster order of gunpla since the guy who orders is a member of the local build group. One of the things he did was order almost a dozen lupus Rex and bael kits for the full mechanic line. I picked up one each for pretty decent price and began work on the rex. I don't know why I'm treating this cookie cutter like cause the shoulder ports are different parts and bigger. 

Also love that they've translated the color code! I didn't know the Baels blue was clear blue and a bit of white. I would of been so off!

Oh hey there david, haven't seen you around in a while. I've been slowly workin on a MG Sazabi ver Ka, there are a lotta parts in that box :lol:.

Oh yeah I forgot to pop up pictures of the RE Hamma Hamma, look at all those thrusters!

re-100-hamma-hamma%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Edited by dizman
Hammaburg

3 hours ago, dizman said:

Oh hey there david, haven't seen you around in a while. I've been slowly workin on a MG Sazabi ver Ka, there are a lotta parts in that box :lol:.

thanks for the welcome, post of some pics of that Sazabi when you're done.

here's some pics of my completed rg gp-01fb:

jg2LLfjm.pngz2cTS6Ym.png

D7WEp2Pm.pngbnjRxSim.png

OzpIfqrh.png

gSCS8L9h.png

BPNY9AKh.jpg 

iXRFpu2h.png

NgLseE0h.png 

m8UXtRAh.png

OKUwCRXh.png

26 minutes ago, mikeszekely said:

Hey David! You were gone awhile. Hope everything's ok? Work still busy?

Hey Mike S. long time man! good to see you're still here:)  yeah deactivated my account and just lurked for a couple of years, i came back on to sell some stuff of the forums. Work's been pretty easy these days. you still gunpla-ing? how's the rg zero feather's doing? did they survive being a dad:lol: 

1 hour ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Hey Mike S. long time man! good to see you're still here:)  yeah deactivated my account and just lurked for a couple of years, i came back on to sell some stuff of the forums. Work's been pretty easy these days. you still gunpla-ing? how's the rg zero feather's doing? did they survive being a dad:lol: 

The kits I have, feathers included, are in a Detolf, safe from curious toddler hands. Unfortunately my almost two year old keeps me extremely busy... she's at that age where she gets into everything and you can't take your eyes off of her for a second. Haven't had much time for Gunpla. I even picked up a few kits while I was in Beijing back in October that are still in the box.

On 4/25/2017 at 6:34 PM, mikeszekely said:

The kits I have, feathers included, are in a Detolf, safe from curious toddler hands. Unfortunately my almost two year old keeps me extremely busy... she's at that age where she gets into everything and you can't take your eyes off of her for a second. Haven't had much time for Gunpla. I even picked up a few kits while I was in Beijing back in October that are still in the box.

oh nice what kits did you grab? 

5 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

oh nice what kits did you grab? 

I picked up the Revive HG Qubeley and Hyaku Shiki, the manga version HG Gundam Thunderbolt, the RG Skygrasper, and the RG 00 Qan[T].  I've only managed to build the Hyaku Shiki and the Qubeley.

I'll say this, it was nice that Gunpla wasn't too hard to find for a change.  Here, I have to go pretty far out of my way to find a store that sells them, but in Beijing they had some newer kits at a Japanese department store called Ito Yokado (Hua Tang, 华堂 in Chinese) that's maybe a mile down the street from my in-laws' place.  Even better, we spent an afternoon shopping Gulou E St (Gulou Dong Dajie, 鼓楼东大街).  It's an interesting place popular with the younger crowd.  Lots of punk and goth clothing stores, video game stores, and a couple of toy stores.  I managed to find most of them stuffed in the corner of one little shop.

On 4/26/2017 at 9:34 PM, mikeszekely said:

I picked up the Revive HG Qubeley and Hyaku Shiki, the manga version HG Gundam Thunderbolt, the RG Skygrasper, and the RG 00 Qan[T].  I've only managed to build the Hyaku Shiki and the Qubeley.

I'll say this, it was nice that Gunpla wasn't too hard to find for a change.  Here, I have to go pretty far out of my way to find a store that sells them, but in Beijing they had some newer kits at a Japanese department store called Ito Yokado (Hua Tang, 华堂 in Chinese) that's maybe a mile down the street from my in-laws' place.  Even better, we spent an afternoon shopping Gulou E St (Gulou Dong Dajie, 鼓楼东大街).  It's an interesting place popular with the younger crowd.  Lots of punk and goth clothing stores, video game stores, and a couple of toy stores.  I managed to find most of them stuffed in the corner of one little shop.

hey that's kinda cool. didn't know you went on a trip to China!

rg skygrasper was my first RG and you guys all gave me good tips. omg those decals will destroy you. pretty much 60% of the build are the decals. and there are plenty =)

i need to get RG qan.

2 hours ago, Big s said:

I may be mistaken, but I think there was already a tease for one of the other versions of the efreet.

anyway  now there's a teaser for the rg unicorn. I'm personally a bit worried.

RG unicorn sounds like a heap of trouble. Talk abt a lot of micro parts of an RG + with a complex model like the unicorn.
Was already sloggin thru a HG unicorn destry mode build, this...phew...

Edited by seti88

56 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

i need a RG Gp-02A not unicorn

I need both, and pretty much any other UC MS they want put in the line, and not that friggin' Gold Frame Amatsu Mina.

3 hours ago, Big s said:

I may be mistaken, but I think there was already a tease for one of the other versions of the efreet.

anyway  now there's a teaser for the rg unicorn. I'm personally a bit worried.

Not surprising, considering that they're replacing the 1/1 RX-78 with the Unicorn soon.

I thk they jyst might get the rg to contain both unicorn and destroy modes. Is there demand for two separate modes? 

Even with hg I got the banshee destroy mode cos I liked that mode, but I couldn't be bothered to get the unicorn mode after i did the destroy mode...

Edited by seti88

23 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

my question is will unicorn come with insane RG stickers. i don't see any decals on the unicorn.

MG Unicorn Ver Ka had a buttload of decals if I recall. I'd expect the RG to include a bunch of red text decals to bring it in line with the rest of the RG line. They love their red text :0

Edited by Duymon

Yeah, the Unicorn MG has quite a lot of decals, but that's owing mostly to it being a Katoki design. The HGUC also has a waterslide decal sheet available as well. The animation doesn't bother with the markings, of course, which is strange because they used CGI models and slapping on some marking textures couldn't possibly have been very hard. For my part I never bother to use them; I find them more distracting than "realistic."