2 hours ago, chyll2 said:

Waiting for my Strike Freedom 2.0 haha

edit: My problem with the HiReso Model is the price. I just hope it is more reasonable since the previous Model are priced like Metalbuild

I doubt it...would think that the wing itself will add more parts than the barabatos...who knows?

On ‎05‎.‎05‎.‎2017 at 2:55 AM, kajnrig said:

Hey, I remember those guys. Didn't you use the Victory decals for those builds? I thought the red rings were decals...

These are the 1/144 HGs, the official decals were for the MGs. Or did I miss the HG V decals? The rings are painted - quite a PITA.

1 hour ago, electric indigo said:

These are the 1/144 HGs, the official decals were for the MGs. Or did I miss the HG V decals? The rings are painted - quite a PITA.

Oh, you're probably right. I guess I just assumed there must have been HG V decals that you used.

hey david, you took the trouble to post the imagesB))...i took the lazy way out..:p

looks like you can get away from messing around with too many stickers....but you certainly have your hands full panel-ling dem small armor plates!

might get hunchback syndrome after finishing this RG...

Edited by seti88

1 minute ago, seti88 said:

hey david, you took the trouble to post the imagesB))...i took the lazy way out..:p

looks like you can get away from messing around with too many stickers....but you certainly have your hands full panel-ling dem small armor plates!

you going to get rg unicorn? :)i'm on the fence..

Seeing that i dont have banagher's version (riddhe's HG version was enough for me after i got it built), i should get this to complete a set....

but am not relishing the small parts and scrunching over to assemble this, so am also on the fence..

looks like it has 2 modes in 1 set doesnt it? if so thats a plus over the HGUC version, and that might tip me over to get it... 

I dunno, the transformation gimmick is a major drawback in my book. The MG was finnicky enough; at this small a scale, building this thing will be a lesson in frustration. I'm actually super hyped about the 1/48 MSM, though. A huge honking Unicorn Mode would be just awesome.

Is that a Bird Mode I see on the Wing Zero HRM? -_-

I'm not the biggest Unicorn Gundam fan but glad you guys have some more options.

Time for the cool stuff, Ver Ka. ZZ is looking great! I hope we see some pics of G-fortress mode soon.

d002.jpg

The Hamma Hamma's extendy arms are perfect.

d023.jpg

Revive Blue Destiny 1 for the eventual Efreet Custom release.

d101.jpg

And finally we are getting a grunt Origin Zaku II!

gunpla10.jpg

All the pictures are from tag hobby plus a ton more I didn't feel like copying :lol:

29 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

I dunno, the transformation gimmick is a major drawback in my book. The MG was finnicky enough; at this small a scale, building this thing will be a lesson in frustration. I'm actually super hyped about the 1/48 MSM, though. A huge honking Unicorn Mode would be just awesome.

Is that a Bird Mode I see on the Wing Zero HRM? -_-

My main annoyance of the HGUC was that you needed to build essentially the same kit over again for 2 modes. Plus there were several unicorn versions as the episodes got released. Takes the wind of of the build sail, if you know what i mean.

I dont have the MG version so i cant comment on that. Verdict is will be out on the RG's transformation, so yeah, wait for the reviews before deciding...

from taghobby...gunpla01.jpg.26fba7168b45f31b527d64503211afe6.jpggunpla02.jpg.dbb8c2fda886c521e2fb0d023822780e.jpg

certainly looks freaking cool tho!

On the MSM unicorn, i wonder if it will have a light up kit to go along with it too? Of course the details wont be on par with the PG, but as a base version, customisers will have a field day with it.

And...it certainly looks like a bird mode on the HRM!

Edited by seti88

7 minutes ago, dizman said:

I'm not the biggest Unicorn Gundam fan but glad you guys have some more options.

Time for the cool stuff, Ver Ka. ZZ is looking great! I hope we see some pics of G-fortress mode soon.

The Hamma Hamma's extendy arms are perfect.

All the pictures are from tag hobby plus a ton more I didn't feel like copying :lol:

And from taghobby

IMG_3166.thumb.jpg.3f5253f64bdec924ff0b0fd9d350db4a.jpg

come on bebeh, bring it home...

1 hour ago, dizman said:

I'm tempted to say there are way way WAY too many Unicorn options to choose from, and yet here I am salivating over the possibility of a 1/48-scale kit...

That ZZ looks alright, I guess. I'll need more looks from different angles, but the proportions don't seem too bad at the moment. Properly chunky where needed. The wing flaps on its arm wings are still downright ugly, though.

Revive BD-1 means a Revive Ground Gundam, right? Right? (I would also settle for a 2.0 MG, or a recast of the Neo Grade PG conversion kit.)

Wasn't the Zaku II already released in the Origin line? Maybe I'm thinking of Char colors or something. I can't keep up with that line's dozen Zaku variants.

2 hours ago, seti88 said:

On the MSM unicorn, i wonder if it will have a light up kit to go along with it too? Of course the details wont be on par with the PG, but as a base version, customisers will have a field day with it.

That was a selling point of the other MSM releases, right? Light-up eyes, at least? If they did include LED features on this kit, I wonder if they would bother trying to light up all the psychoframe or maybe just stick with the cockpit and/or eyes.

1 hour ago, seti88 said:

And from taghobby

IMG_3166.thumb.jpg.3f5253f64bdec924ff0b0fd9d350db4a.jpg

come on bebeh, bring it home...

What is that? Jegan, I know, but from what depiction?

6 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

I'm tempted to say there are way way WAY too many Unicorn options to choose from, and yet here I am salivating over the possibility of a 1/48-scale kit...

That ZZ looks alright, I guess. I'll need more looks from different angles, but the proportions don't seem too bad at the moment. Properly chunky where needed. The wing flaps on its arm wings are still downright ugly, though.

Revive BD-1 means a Revive Ground Gundam, right? Right? (I would also settle for a 2.0 MG, or a recast of the Neo Grade PG conversion kit.)

Wasn't the Zaku II already released in the Origin line? Maybe I'm thinking of Char colors or something. I can't keep up with that line's dozen Zaku variants.

That was a selling point of the other MSM releases, right? Light-up eyes, at least? If they did include LED features on this kit, I wonder if they would bother trying to light up all the psychoframe or maybe just stick with the cockpit and/or eyes.

What is that? Jegan, I know, but from what depiction?

The only thing i remembered abt the MSM was the size and lack of details :p Probably would make sense to light up the whole psychoframe, else folks will start yelling after all it is a unicorn!

its a UC D-type but from what particular series am not particularly sure...

translated: From "Mobile Suit Gundam UC", Jeegan D type of Cheyenne base deployed in HGUC series! 

HLJ's video of the various sci-fi booths, starting with Bandai and Gundam:

Me, I'm more interested in the Aoshima re-releases of their 1/48 M9 and Arbalest kits, with a 1/48 Laevatein coming soon as well. HYYYYPE!

While we're on the subject, here's HLJ's video of scale model kits as well:

12 hours ago, kajnrig said:

A revive RX-79G is a good possibility seeing as if they want to make a revive BD-2 and 3 they'd need the Ground Gundam as a base. All we can do is hope, it is easy money for everybody if they do it though! 

Char's Zaku II was the first Origin kit released but for some reason they decided not to make the green grunt variant till now. 

f051.jpg

Here's a strange one, Gundam Local Type in North American Front colors. I'd assume it's a P-Bandai but I'm not sure.

ff35.jpg

22 minutes ago, dizman said:

Here's a strange one, Gundam Local Type in North American Front colors. I'd assume it's a P-Bandai but I'm not sure.

ff35.jpg

I like this scheme... adding another to my list.

12 hours ago, Kelsain said:

Hah yeah they are, if Bandai wants to continue not releasing a revive GM this super robot variant is a great alternative.

4 hours ago, arbit said:

This was my first LED project from a couple years ago.

Ooh great job, I'm really liking the contrast between the green eyes and red shoulder camera.

5 hours ago, arbit said:

This was my first LED project from a couple years ago.

20160305_135424.thumb.jpg.59e8b2105c6eff21d4c0c2572088f8d8.jpg

That's pretty darn impressive for a first go around. Have you done any similar projects since? I always love seeing what people come up with to handle the wiring and power sourcing and such.

7 hours ago, kajnrig said:

That's pretty darn impressive for a first go around. Have you done any similar projects since? I always love seeing what people come up with to handle the wiring and power sourcing and such.

My other projects are here.

Good question. The power is the main issue when starting out. You have to forget everything you think you know and start form scratch. In this case, I needed an external source because using three different colors is a big drag on the batteries, and also a drag on space because you need a resistor for each led in parallel, or a serial circuit calculation. 

We can happily answer all your questions on a specific thread for electronics here. Its very easy if you get the right help.