Valks Peripherals...

ff95gj

Yamato are now considering making sonme accessory sets andhave asked me to do some research on what peripherals people would like. I will be putting up a poll soon.

Graham

I have always dreamed of making a display of a VF with all the possible armaments laid out around it like they do at the dealer shows. Ground crews, ground vehicles, battroid side covers, more 1/48 fast packs....

like this:

f-18-weapons-500x375.jpg

1/60 scale modular macross factory

(all tampoed up).

Seconded. Other possibilities can be the flight deck (with moveable blast shields) or hangar deck (with repair/equipment cranes). Doesn't have to be too big, about the size of the current 1/60 boxes could do nicely. Then include the appropriate accessories like weapons, racks, ladders to simulate launch or maintenance. :)

Can a Regult be considered a peripheral? :p

totaly, I want everthing that's on page 50 of the VF-1 Master file book. AMRAAM's; sidewinders; 2,000lb paveway II's; 500lb iron bombs on TIR's; and center line fuel tanks.

yeah, let's make that happen.

Hell yeah!

Also, conformal tanks, rocket pods, non-canon foldildo, separate ELINT equipment, so I can strap that stuff on a normal VF-1 without having to buy a damned VE-1, the aforementioned side covers, etcetera.

I would love to get all that exclusive stuff we've all been drooling over lately--the seats, and luggage/ baby pod.

Also a 1/60 scale Hangar deck display would be cool too with all the accesories that would go with it.

My picks:

- 1/60 Sticker or decal sheets.

Obviously stickers would be the easier of the two for Yamato as they would simply have to offer the existing sticker sheets, but I think waterslide decals would be more popular. Granted we have third parties making stickers and decals, but not for all of Yamatos products and they are not always available.

- 1/60 Ground crews/pilots and support vehicles.

Even Unpainted kits like the 1/60 Hikaru fanracer if need be.

- 1/60 VF-1 battroid side covers

They should also lock the shoulder hinge in place to prevent the infamous shoulder pin area breakage.

- 1/60 Factory dioramas

Similar to kotobukiya chain base line

My picks:

- 1/60 Sticker or decal sheets.

Obviously stickers would be the easier of the two for Yamato as they would simply have to offer the existing sticker sheets, but I think waterslide decals would be more popular. Granted we have third parties making stickers and decals, but not for all of Yamatos products and they are not always available.

- 1/60 Ground crews/pilots and support vehicles.

Even Unpainted kits like the 1/60 Hikaru fanracer if need be.

- 1/60 VF-1 battroid side covers

They should also lock the shoulder hinge in place to prevent the infamous shoulder pin area breakage.

- 1/60 Factory dioramas

Similar to kotobukiya chain base line

I second the suggestion for sticker/decal sheets and the 1/60 scale ground crews + support vehicles.

My lists of accessories are:

1) Flight crew and vehicles

2) Extended seats for Battroid and that baby pod

3) Additional armament packs (contemporary, and non standard Macross weaponry)

4) Standing 1/60 characters (Minmay, Misa, Roy, Hikaru, Max, etc.)

If we got all that, I think I'd be set with enough things to set up dioramas for a loooonnnng time.

......well like everyone else except

1/60 Zentradi figure.....Cannon fodder soldier would be fine.

Extra Gunpods with straps.... or just straps but I wouldn't mind owning a couple of extra gunpods.

Missile/bombs assortment (regular and box missiles could be excluded as I think we all have enough of those)

Ground crew with vehicles

Pilot chairs

Zentradi uniform for all the VF-1A Max fans out there...:)!

OH Just thought of another one. New Sticker sheets/tranfers. Love to see some Minmay guard stuff or have the chance to buy better stickers for my Valks.

Edited by logos

Yeah but nothing over stated. Those Giant back decals for the VF-25 or that you see in the Downloads for Ace Combat are just to Garish. Something like "normal" sized like the Minmay guard or you would see on a WWII plane would be great.

Yeah but nothing over stated. Those Giant back decals for the VF-25 or that you see in the Downloads for Ace Combat are just to Garish. Something like "normal" sized like the Minmay guard or you would see on a WWII plane would be great.

I LIKE the IM@S paint jobs in AC6 :unsure:

• 2 months later...

2010 Winter Wonderfest offerings from T-rex

post-515-1261766321_thumb.jpg

Yamato 1/60 VF-1 Series Option Parts Set B (Note: Set A was the Summer Wonderfest 09 release that included the Komilia Container)

Set will consist of seats for use in Battroid mode as well as a figure of Millia and the Micron Capsule she used to infintrate the SDF-1

post-515-1261766331_thumb.jpg

Yamato 1/60 VF-1 Series Option Parts Set C

Set will consist of seats for use in Battroid mode as well as parts that can be attached to the back of the neck and side of the body for extra detail.

Similar parts will be included in the Armored Parts set but the design will be different.

The parts for the sides are meant to replicate the nozzles seen a few times in the TV series.

post-515-1261766360_thumb.jpg

post-515-1261766370_thumb.jpg

1/60 Zentradi Soldier Type A (Kamjin Head and Zentradi Rifle)

A 1/60 scale Zentradi soldier designed to be displayed with the Yamato 1/60 VF-1 series.

Head will be of Kamjin.

Will come with Zentradi rifle fired somehow by Hikaru in TV series.

post-515-1261766381_thumb.jpg

post-515-1261766390_thumb.jpg

1/60 Zentradi Soldier Type B (Soldier Head and Combat Baton)

A standard Zentradi soldier version made in the same scale as the Yamato 1/60 VF-1 series.

Will come with the combat baton Hikaru used when riding a Spartan to stop the rioting Zentradi soldiers in the TV series.

Now I guess all we need is the right mecha for that baton

post-515-1261766405_thumb.jpgpost-515-1261766409_thumb.jpg

Rear view. The body parts will be the same for both types

post-515-1261766423_thumb.jpg

Visor on helmet can be opened and closed.

post-515-1261766433_thumb.jpg

Size comparison with Yamato 1/60 VF-1S.

Smaller then expected but made in scale to official sizes.

post-515-1261766442_thumb.jpg

post-515-1261766455_thumb.jpg

post-515-1261766459_thumb.jpg

Geez, why do these have to be limited productions from some small maker?! Yamato needs to jump on this or make a deal with these guys!

This is why I hate yamato on the other side of my shoulder. They should have included the side covers and neck cover as standard equipment instead of giving those stupid clips that I don't use anyway.