Valks Peripherals...

ff95gj

I think we need a weapons pack for the VF-1/0, I have 10 VF-1s and 3 VF-0s and only 3 types of missile for each, I am sure Yamato can come out with a non-canon pack of missiles, bombs, droptanks, sensor pods or even a wing mounted gunpod system. It's a no brainer, maybe Graham could mention this sometime <_<

• 4 weeks later...
I think we need a weapons pack for the VF-1/0, I have 10 VF-1s and 3 VF-0s and only 3 types of missile for each, I am sure Yamato can come out with a non-canon pack of missiles, bombs, droptanks, sensor pods or even a wing mounted gunpod system. It's a no brainer, maybe Graham could mention this sometime <_<

I've been wanting this for a long time. I had hoped the CF sv-51 would come with the daisy cutter but nope... I think exo fitted some 1/48 missiles and bombs on a yammie 1/48 vf-1 and it was pretty sweet.

I think the whole after market idea is awesome! It works great with cars! Something to think about dudes. Let's make some after market parts and sell them exclusively to MW members and tell the rest of the world "nanny nanny boo boo!" ^_^ - MT

I think the whole after market idea is awesome! It works great with cars! Something to think about dudes. Let's make some after market parts and sell them exclusively to MW members and tell the rest of the world "nanny nanny boo boo!" ^_^ - MT

yeah, make all these customs limited to MW members to make those inland Japanese collectors cry. :lol:

Hell yeah!

What kind of accessory do they not have already, though?

Oh! I know! Motorized landing gear on the 1/48s and 1/60v.2s! That way, you don't have to deal with the crap of fishing those stupid gear out! :lol:

They need "magical arms". Hikaru was a fool not to make use of such a great Minmay/Misa tickle torture device....

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

They need "magical arms". Hikaru was a fool not to make use of such a great Minmay/Misa tickle torture device....

I'm thinking things would have been much more interesting if instead of arms they were tentacles. :ph34r:

Firstly i want -

1/60 *first two can be part of a special TV-1S Roy/Hikaru release, but would be cool to be in a pack i spose*

1. Hikaru in TV flightsuit (without helmet) with Misa in UN Spacy uniform wearing Hikaru's TV Helm, on Hikaru's lap (surely this can be done ala final scene).

2. Roy in TV flightsuit duh.

3. Misa in DYRL? Uniform (without helmet), Hikaru in DYRL? Uniform (without helmet) (for the VT-1 DYRL? period)

4. Max TV "Maximum Payload Multi-Missile Assortment Custom" (short/mini/and whatever those are under the wings in the middle) -

gallery_3118_346_8612.jpg

5. 1 x Daisy Cutter for the 1/60 SV-51.

6. Birdman Totem with Shin and Nora riding on top, and a Nora figure with Sniper Rifle.

now i'm out of ideas. If they can go to the effort to make Destroid ground crew they can certainly make the effort with what i have listed above.

Side Covers for battroid mode, a Petite Cola machine & a Giant Tuna :lol:

x2 ! :D

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

awesome!

real world inspired bombs, missiles, gunpods!

totaly, I want everthing that's on page 50 of the VF-1 Master file book. AMRAAM's; sidewinders; 2,000lb paveway II's; 500lb iron bombs on TIR's; and center line fuel tanks.

yeah, let's make that happen.