Valks Peripherals...

ff95gj

That's EXACTLY what you meant dude. No backtracking allowed. Just admit that you goofed up. :lol:
Dude, how else would I have gotten you to join the thread.

But anyways, after reviewing the DYRL where Roy got smashed, I'm now on the clear.

i'm confused...

Dude, how else would I have gotten you to join the thread.

so, you're saying you did it on purpose so that people would join/post in this thread?

But anyways, after reviewing the DYRL where Roy got smashed, I'm now on the clear.

by saying you're "in the clear", do you mean that you're sticking w/ your premise that...

...the pilot is supposed to be in the head.
???

i don't get it. :wacko:

Edited by m0n5t3r

Its like pushing a water melon into a straw.

I would have to concur with that. Yamato never had a feature like this in mind when they designed the version 2 I'm sure so the scale has to be a bit "flubbed".

I'm not too anal about having things exactly to scale though. I'd definitely buy these if they were easily available even at the $30+ price tag.

i'm confused...

so, you're saying you did it on purpose so that people would join/post in this thread?

by saying you're "in the clear", do you mean that you're sticking w/ your premise that... ???

i don't get it. :wacko:

No... not giving you the answer. Find it in this thread damn it!

As interesting as these look, they are not worth $30.00 plus shipping. Beside, I would be much more interested in auxiliary equipment such as the tractor, tender, and personnel transport from the series, as well as a slew of figures like maintenance crews, standing pilots and ship's crew in uniform in 1/60 scale to populate a nice display diorama.

Thats exactly what i've meant in my thread abt ground/deck crew! I would love a nice diorama centered round the new 1/60s!

Thats exactly what i've meant in my thread abt ground/deck crew! I would love a nice diorama centered round the new 1/60s!

30.00$? That's freaking cheap, well I guess budgets for everyone is different, because what I think is expensive you think it's insane.

30.00$? That's freaking cheap, well I guess budgets for everyone is different, because what I think is expensive you think it's insane.

Actually, I meant I agree with the comment about the need to make things like ground/ deck crew other than just seats, not so much the price.

Actually, I meant I agree with the comment about the need to make things like ground/ deck crew other than just seats, not so much the price.

oh lol sorry :p

The news about selling the sets at WF means that they'll be sold on a convention-only license in limited quantities; which means no, they wont be $30 plus shipping and handling. They'll probably be closer to 60-90 plus shipping and handling, depending on how badly scalpers will take fans for a ride. Oh well. No cockpit seats for me.

haha.... oh man, this joke is soooo gonna stick with Agent for a long time to come! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, yes it will

also lol at 'head pilot' tittle

Edited by anime52k8

YES they should be pre-painted!

YAMATO - Please release these as a sep pack; with fuel truck, troop/pilot transport jeep and a ground crew . . .

(the baby pod is optional, the poor tike would probably not survive re-entry)

----

If fact - PLEASE note Mave's factory bay and come out with that too. I will sell a kidney if I must.

Sorry for asking what might be an obvious question, but are these going to come with the VF-1J Milia? Are they sold seperately? Is this a fan project?

All I could find for three pages was people laughing at Agent GQH's head being bigger than the cockpit and offering him brotherly love or something like that :)

Pete

Sorry for asking what might be an obvious question, but are these going to come with the VF-1J Milia? Are they sold seperately? Is this a fan project?

All I could find for three pages was people laughing at Agent GQH's head being bigger than the cockpit and offering him brotherly love or something like that :)

Pete

It's not from Yamato; the MWers told that this is a company which used to work for Yamato on contracts.

So it won't be coming with Milia... I don't know how and where to buy it at all. I would buy one set for sure if it comes painted at US$30 or below.

Pete

they are going to be sold separately. They're being made by another company who appear to do the CAD work for Yamato. as of now they're only going to be available as some sort of convention exclusive.

Probably only looking at around 15-20 kits at the wonderfest (maybe) you guys. (so i've been told)

"Big West says 40pcs a year for any Macross item so that should explain why they're so few.."

Thanks for the pics vi-RS, why do I have the thought if chewing on Minmay like a gummy bear. :lol:

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie